Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,074 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day (64599 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by walozanga(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
aah is not my fault, the toto sweet die

grin totomania. Bad guy, u no serious

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by slevan: 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
thanks baba

You are welcome.

The future is Male.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by MPESA(m): 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
that's what happened to me

Or

Should I run away to another country

Don't run away, if your family can stand by you they will runaway.... Tell your family everything , head straight away to court , it will be very easy NoW.... Tell them that she didn't tell you that has children that's enough reason to nulify that marriage....
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
samguru:
Bro,I don't want to be judgemental because I have also fallen a victim of single mother.

Your story is similar to mine.

When we started dating,she didn't tell me she has a boy for another man but in the middle of the relationship she told me.

Before we know what is happening,she got pregnant for me and she insisted I do court marriage.
I obliged and we got married.

Fast forward sha,my home was hellish as in wahala here and there,she abused my family members anyhow,she even wanted to beat my mother.

Eventually,I left her and moved on with my life.

She took my boy away and said,I will not have access to him again.

I left the boy for her,I know one day the I will meet the boy,so I don't bother to look for the boy as she is violent and can kill me.

I am happily married to another lady now and happiness is back in my life.

MY ADVICE
1.Leave her and even forget your child,because I doubt if she will be allowing you to see your child.
2.look for a serious lady,this time around do your research about the lady and if you are fine with your findings,go ahead and marry her.
3. Leave divorce now,you will still come back to it in future and for your information you are not loosing 50% of your properties.
4. Make sure you are far from this lady.
5.Pray oooo
please how are you able to marry again with the court marriage u did ?
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
omoharry:
Is it possible for a woman to have three kids without knowing it ? I doubt ..from her breast you will know children have suckled from her .
I am a holy boy am not into women oo
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
Enice:
OP is telling lies, big lies for that matter. cause if this was a true life story, OP will not be here seeking for advice but telling the story of what happened. Also, the first thing he would have done was to seek a lawyer's advice. Those who come to equity must come with clean hands. and anything built on lies and deceit is null and void. you court marriage is not binding on you cause you were tricked to it. but it is only the courts that can say so not you. so you have to go to court to set aside your marriage if it is true.
lawyer already working on the case but am confused cuz I miss her sweet pussy ,it sweet me die that place na heaven on earth
That's why I am confused
I need help

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by emperordelis(m): 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
chatinent:

Ok o.

We will come back to this later.

Okay?

Okay?

You gotta be kidding me.

On the wedding day, you were sleeping with her?

Okay?

If you cancelled the church wedding which was in 2nd October, it meant you did the court marriage two days ago with her.

I thought as much.

Remember the first day after court wedding was October 1st? And second was the wedding you said you cancelled?

The same day you cancelled the wedding? You are begging her to stay?

Not adding up anymore. Well, let's continue.

Ok?

I pray you are not up to forty yet. I just pray because there is a permanent adage waiting for you.

Okay?

30 + 10 = 40. Okay, e no go tey you reach the adage.

Eight months?
She controls you?
She shouts at you?
If you refuse, tell us the truth, she beats you blue and black.

It's okay, my brother.

Hello,
I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. But before then, let me recap what you told her when you met intially:

This is what you told her, and that is what she did for you.

Now back to what I was saying, I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. I won't lie, ibu onye iberibe. In anything you are doing in this life, try as much as possible make me and you no jam for road abeg.

You are not nice���
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
benzine:

Apply for annulment in the court on grounds of fraud. Speak to a lawyer, did your in law claim he was from your family when he signed? Has she been married before and did she declare that in the paperwork for the court marriage? I can see a lot of grounds for annulment. My brother, learn from it, people are scary
thanks
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by periphetes: 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2021
Dear Op,
You might feel so dissappointed and hurt with this revelation but that is just women for you .
She also initially might feel so scared and in love not wanting to lose you. Knowing fully well it's extremely rare to find a good bachelor who is ready to father another man's baggage. Sadly, your wife gambled wrongly with such crafty plot by hiding secrets from you.

My advice to you, do not make fast decisions. Give yourself time to reflect and weigh your options critically.

Also seek spiritual and elderly experience counsel on such matter. Marriage is extremely unpredictable except with the guidance of the holy spirit.

Accept your foundational weakness and marital flaws . Kindly seek for possible solution in the right channels that will give your frame of mind peace without future regrets.

To other folks out there; Secrets can be hidden temporarily for a while but one day it shall be unraveled. Either in your lifetime or your death. Always do the right thing with a clear conscience.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by TheWolfen(m): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
please where do I get the red pills

Click below...
https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by computer0810(m): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
EhisChelsea1:

I really do not think this is the kind of advise this guy needs. And I really do not understand how we assume we know everything cos we are not in the shoes. I am sure you in this guy’s shoe would NOT have suspect this lady having 3 kids except you did an in-depth investigation...: this gal looks 22. I have seen pics and videos of her. A friend of mine, a confirmed, Lagos-street sarvy but married woman who happens to be close to her was shocked at the revelation. She say, she has never suspected say dat babe don born b4... dat na woman wen rock street well before she marry o, not to talk of an easy going, naive guy who have little or no time for ladies to understand their ways
The story is ridiculous and nw that his aware what kind of advice does he needs
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by LZAA: 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
Tracingpaths:
I hope by now you've known how stupid you are from all the comments above.
Yes I have oo
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Ofolete: 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2021
falcon01:
I'm sorry to say this but ive tried so hard not to but i literally feel sick if I attempt not to say this but sir you are a big fool! On behalf of men and other reasonable people we are disappointed in you. I mean what kind of a low self esteem idiot are you? Don't you have friends?
His type of idiot is that of CAPITAL
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by okeyglm: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
lawyer already working on the case but am confused cuz I miss her sweet pussy ,it sweet me die that place na heaven on earth
That's why I am confused
I need help
shey your not serious ni. for the sake of your unborn forgive your wife. single parenting has it negative on children.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Oracle63: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
bro take am easy you wan make guy man die for free
helinues:

Congratulations to the new couple in town.

There is no turning back, you see those 3 children, you must take care of them, the unborn baby and the mother together.

That's my best advise
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
Please help, I need advice, I am very confused man, I don't know what to do in this situation

There is this girl I met in Lagos she help me find a house in Lagos from there we started dating.

I Asked her to marry me and get pregnant for me. Later she got pregnant for me.
She started disturbing me about marriage rights.

On the wedding day I discovered that she has 3 children for one man.
I have asked her several times even before she got pregnant she keep saying no

A day before the wedding, one of my uncle called me and tell me that one babalawo said that the woman I want to marry has 3 kids already.

All that day I wasn't myself I woke her up at midnight and forced the truth out of her
She admitted and start begging me to forgive her, she said she has been looking for the best time to tell me. All this are happening on our wedding day, she beg me not to tell anyone that it can be secrets between me and her àlone, I insisted that I must tell my people from my state enugu to Lagos

My people discouraged me and said I should thank God for revealing this early.
That's how I cancelled the church wedding.

Court marriage 30th September
Church wedding 2nd October
But Before that wedding day, we did court marriage, I told her that I don't want to do court marriage because if she cheat on me I will divorce her and loose my half of my money she got angry, the first day we didn't talk, 2nd day same, Then 3rd day she start packing her loads, I beg her to stay that we have few days to church wedding she insisted that If I don't do the court that I should cancel the church wedding that she can't trust me without court marriage

We did the court marriage, without my parents consent cuz it didn't come from my heart, her junior brother is the one that sighn for me in the court

I don't know what to do in this situation oo

Her first son is 13 years
2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years
And now she is pregnant for me aa

Am 30 years while I don't know her real age

We have lived together for 8 months before I could discover this
And during this period we have been together
She controls me alots and that make me sad
She shout at me too
If ask me to do something for her and I refuse it becomes problem

Please what do I do ?

As a matter of fact court can dissolve this deceptive marriage in your favour.
Lawyers in the house should please advise this young Man
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
falcon01:
I'm sorry to say this but ive tried so hard not to but i literally feel sick if I attempt not to say this but sir you are a big fool! On behalf of men and other reasonable people we are disappointed in you. I mean what kind of a low self esteem idiot are you? Don't you have friends?
Calling him a fool shows that u respect people alot. He is more than a fool, he is an idiotic idiot, real idioto
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
Bensonezege:
Oga u really messed up n u r obviously a simp 2 b honest
But the deed has been done already so i am just gonna offer u brotherly advice

Get a lawyer and file for divorce on grounds of marriage by deceit n if ur lawyer is dt gud she won't get a dime just maybe child support

Because dt lady is evil, she may wake up one day and just poison or stab u in ur sleep and inherit everything

Even if you lose half of your wealth,it's better than to lose ur life

Think like a man
ok
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by zinny377(f): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
chatinent:

Ok o.

We will come back to this later.

Okay?

Okay?

You gotta be kidding me.

On the wedding day, you were sleeping with her?

Okay?

If you cancelled the church wedding which was in 2nd October, it meant you did the court marriage two days ago with her.

I thought as much.

Remember the first day after court wedding was October 1st? And second was the wedding you said you cancelled?

The same day you cancelled the wedding? You are begging her to stay?

Not adding up anymore. Well, let's continue.

Ok?

I pray you are not up to forty yet. I just pray because there is a permanent adage waiting for you.

Okay?

30 + 10 = 40. Okay, e no go tey you reach the adage.

Eight months?
She controls you?
She shouts at you?
If you refuse, tell us the truth, she beats you blue and black.

It's okay, my brother.

Hello,
I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. But before then, let me recap what you told her when you met intially:

This is what you told her, and that is what she did for you.

Now back to what I was saying, I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. I won't lie, ibu onye iberibe. In anything you are doing in this life, try as much as possible make me and you no jam for road abeg.

Chai!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Styluss: 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

My mumu nobi here oo
Thanks for the advice
count your losses bro... And divorce her. She's manipulative and also from a very manipulative family.

You may continue the relationship if you want to be used till the end of your life

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
Kinzo0917:
I 100% concured with you. That guy is the biggest MUMU in this 21st century. So dissapointed with him. He saw the hand writing on the wall and still went ahead. I don't feel single pity for him. How can he go for a court marriage without none of his family attending it? Its not as if they are dead or none is alive.. That guy na the simp of the year. MUMU
I Don fall mugu
Just that the toto too sweet
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by DukeNija(m): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
Ok I have a lawyer already

Please inform the Lawyer about your divorce interest. You need to be very determined because it won’t be easy. That woman deceived and used you so you must be very wise, resilient and secretive about your intentions. God will help you.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by dapadawee: 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Foool...lol.
Na Person like u woman go give bigyansh doggy style, u go begin misbehave....u no go fit think we'll again
I be ajegunle boy
I was a street boy before christ won my heart which style I never see for this life
Brother I be your king and also a kingmaker find your mate elsewhere
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

Chinedu! Hian!
aunty I don enter
I fall in love, we do everything together like twins
We cook together, we eat together, we go everywhere together just like twins
I really love staying with her but she lie to me
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Freelane33(m): 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
Oloshooooooooo
Holluwhakemmy:
you are a dullard I dont need to argue with you simply because your IQ is low you can't differenciate btw left and right.

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
That's why I am confused
I need help
Hold ur horses, never go back to dat pussy, maintain ur stand, i'm a virgin guy just like you, the redpill and people's experiences opened my eyes to what women are made of.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
Rubbiish:

Don't be too hard on yourself, u were naive & she took advantage of it. This can happen to any male virgin without relationship experience. But this your current wife, where did u meet her? Were u the one that approach her or someone did it for u?
I don't know how we starts

I kissed her
That's how we Start
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
Please help, I need advice, I am very confused man, I don't know what to do in this situation

There is this girl I met in Lagos she help me find a house in Lagos from there we started dating.

I Asked her to marry me and get pregnant for me. Later she got pregnant for me.
She started disturbing me about marriage rights.

On the wedding day I discovered that she has 3 children for one man.
I have asked her several times even before she got pregnant she keep saying no

A day before the wedding, one of my uncle called me and tell me that one babalawo said that the woman I want to marry has 3 kids already.

All that day I wasn't myself I woke her up at midnight and forced the truth out of her
She admitted and start begging me to forgive her, she said she has been looking for the best time to tell me. All this are happening on our wedding day, she beg me not to tell anyone that it can be secrets between me and her àlone, I insisted that I must tell my people from my state enugu to Lagos

My people discouraged me and said I should thank God for revealing this early.
That's how I cancelled the church wedding.

Court marriage 30th September
Church wedding 2nd October
But Before that wedding day, we did court marriage, I told her that I don't want to do court marriage because if she cheat on me I will divorce her and loose my half of my money she got angry, the first day we didn't talk, 2nd day same, Then 3rd day she start packing her loads, I beg her to stay that we have few days to church wedding she insisted that If I don't do the court that I should cancel the church wedding that she can't trust me without court marriage

We did the court marriage, without my parents consent cuz it didn't come from my heart, her junior brother is the one that sighn for me in the court

I don't know what to do in this situation oo

Her first son is 13 years
2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years
And now she is pregnant for me aa

Am 30 years while I don't know her real age

We have lived together for 8 months before I could discover this
And during this period we have been together
She controls me alots and that make me sad
She shout at me too
If ask me to do something for her and I refuse it becomes problem

Please what do I do ?
Juju strong ooh! You even went behind your parents and did that Court marriage! Bros you need special deliverance. 13 yrs son! For wetin naa! Well, advice yourself because your parents and kinsmen kick you out of your village and family.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Badonasty(m): 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lol...this one don marry him mama for house
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by CoolJulian: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
Movie!!!!!!!!
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
Freelane33:
Oloshooooooooo
your mother and your sisters, you armed robber

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.