Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day (64635 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
GerogeI:

Logged in Just to let u know this.
1. Ignore the nay sayers and idio.ts that fill this page. Many of them have worse issues than yours
2. You can have the marriage dissolved in a magistrate court easily on the basis of her falsified information and mis representing her status as a parent. Once you Tell the judge that you do not feel properly equipped and emotionally prepared to be a step father to 3 kids all of a sudden. And that you fear being a negative impact on those innocent children. He will dissolve the marriage in the interest of the kids. Who signed the court documents does not matter.

3. As your marriage is barely a month old, she is not entitled to any of your properties, talk less of half, as she has made no contribution to them
4. Your responsibility in front of the court will be to support your unborn child only.
5. its better you fill for divorce now, not later. Else after some years she can claim to have contributed to your life.
6. Find out if she has been previously married. It’s most likely she was never divorced formally. If so, the marriage you have is already invalid. Approach a lawyer to help get the registry to strick it off records.
7. It is also important you stop co-habiting with her, in western countries that can mean that you accepted the marriage and her secret children after learning of them.
wow
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Dskillful(m): 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
When you were having sex with her how did you see her body? U didn't notice her breast and tummy?

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Freelane33(m): 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
Holeoshooooooo shocked
Holluwhakemmy:
your mother and your sisters, you armed robber

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Trogge: 2:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
She lied three children, and then you move on to do court marriage. I hope she is faithful to you, if not you will regret the day you were born
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by InvertedHammer: 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
Please help, I need advice, I am very confused man, I don't know what to do in this situation

There is this girl I met in Lagos she help me find a house in Lagos from there we started dating.

I Asked her to marry me and get pregnant for me. Later she got pregnant for me.
She started disturbing me about marriage rights.

On the wedding day I discovered that she has 3 children for one man.
I have asked her several times even before she got pregnant she keep saying no

A day before the wedding, one of my uncle called me and tell me that one babalawo said that the woman I want to marry has 3 kids already.

All that day I wasn't myself I woke her up at midnight and forced the truth out of her
She admitted and start begging me to forgive her, she said she has been looking for the best time to tell me. All this are happening on our wedding day, she beg me not to tell anyone that it can be secrets between me and her àlone, I insisted that I must tell my people from my state enugu to Lagos

My people discouraged me and said I should thank God for revealing this early.
That's how I cancelled the church wedding.

Court marriage 30th September
Church wedding 2nd October
But Before that wedding day, we did court marriage, I told her that I don't want to do court marriage because if she cheat on me I will divorce her and loose my half of my money she got angry, the first day we didn't talk, 2nd day same, Then 3rd day she start packing her loads, I beg her to stay that we have few days to church wedding she insisted that If I don't do the court that I should cancel the church wedding that she can't trust me without court marriage

We did the court marriage, without my parents consent cuz it didn't come from my heart, her junior brother is the one that sighn for me in the court

I don't know what to do in this situation oo

Her first son is 13 years
2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years
And now she is pregnant for me aa

Am 30 years while I don't know her real age

We have lived together for 8 months before I could discover this
And during this period we have been together
She controls me alots and that make me sad
She shout at me too
If ask me to do something for her and I refuse it becomes problem

Please what do I do ?
/
Wait!

Didn't you go for family enquiry before the marriage?

No advice necessary.

/
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
siofra:
All these are LIES
No, this one happened real. I know concocted stories when I read one. The woman either used the charm in her for the boy that is lusting for a particular part of the womans physical body and jam " her cobweb come catch a Simp. " The bobos village people tried helping out but the guy is ......
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
Kinzo0917:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MUMU OF THE YEAR. YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO MEN FOLKS. OGEDE
is mistakes
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Rubbiish(m): 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
I don't know how we starts

I kissed her
That's how we Start
That is not what i mean
I mean, where did u meet her? Was it on road, a shop etc or your friend recommended her?
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Kingsasian(m): 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Some idiots are saying it's a lie...cos they haven't dated enough girls or lived with a babe they are dating....na inside marriage e go shock them
bro, experience they say is the best teacher. I will not advice any guy, especially gentle guys to date single mothers.

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by OutisComputers7: 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
Smartb0y:
Divorce and take half.
Accept the loss for your foolishness.
Its the only way you can ever get sense.
Half of what? He's a tenant so I don't see much to lose here
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by targerius007: 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
you can divorce her and get away with it just get a good lawyer , what she did is called marraige under false pretense .. so you can nullify that shit

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Chigold101(m): 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
Please help, I need advice, I am very confused man, I don't know what to do in this situation

There is this girl I met in Lagos she help me find a house in Lagos from there we started dating.

A day before the wedding, one of my uncle called me and tell me that one babalawo said that the woman I want to marry has 3 kids already.

All that day I wasn't myself I woke her up at midnight and forced the truth out of her
She admitted and start begging me to forgive her, she said she has been looking for the best time to tell me. All this are happening on our wedding day, she beg me not to tell anyone that it can be secrets between me and her àlone, I insisted that I must tell my people from my state enugu to Lagos

But Before that wedding day, we did court marriage, I told her that I don't want to do court marriage because if she cheat on me I will divorce her and loose my half of my money she got angry, the first day we didn't talk, 2nd day same, Then 3rd day she start packing her loads, I beg her to stay that we have few days to church wedding she insisted that If I don't do the court that I should cancel the church wedding that she can't trust me without court marriage

We did the court marriage, without my parents consent cuz it didn't come from my heart, her junior brother is the one that sighn for me in the court

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?
Your MUMU no get part 2.

SHAME ON YOU
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Fantazy(m): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
So sorry to say this,

You are the true definition of "A Mumu Man"
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by stefflos: 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by sonofElElyon: 2:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
falcon01:
I'm sorry to say this but ive tried so hard not to but i literally feel sick if I attempt not to say this but sir you are a big fool! On behalf of men and other reasonable people we are disappointed in you. I mean what kind of a low self esteem idiot are you? Don't you have friends?

This is probably the highest number of likes I've seen on nairaland

grin
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by dfrost: 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
Dskillful:
When you were having sex with her how did you see her body? U didn't notice her breast and tummy?

He already said he has no idea about women and relationships. He wouldn't know what a woman who has nursed a baby looks like.

Moreover, some women can take of their bodies even after birthing five or more children.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Bowwow11(m): 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
falcon01:
I'm sorry to say this but ive tried so hard not to but i literally feel sick if I attempt not to say this but sir you are a big fool! On behalf of men and other reasonable people we are disappointed in you. I mean what kind of a low self esteem idiot are you? Don't you have friends?
u av already summarize everything my brother.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by osazsky(m): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?
good for you..na your type they shout buy Benz make woman nor use u do yeye..girls go dey follow you bla bla..no remorse to waste..u see big yanch big breast begin poor your whole sperm inside..I will say it 10000 times marry your friend...and have peace of mind..breast yanchhh will fade away in 10 years..relationship ,friendship till death..old age...very good for you..street prostitute help u find house u begin camp am for house all for the assess. U are a disgrace to responsible married men like us..where do you guys find these kind of girls .I nor understand them they fall from heaven or space..u dont know her friends or family with the company she keeps u will know d life she is into to or it was a secret relationship.
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
linearity:
You can quickly annul the marriage based on her lies.

Secondly, even with a court wedding; you only lose half of the wealth and assets acquired during the marriage. Even if you are denied an annulment and you did a divorce, your only responsibility will be the care of your unborn baby.

Always remember that, no matter how far or how many steps you have taken on the wrong path or road, the best option is to make a U-turn and the earlier you make that turn, the better.
ok
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by GUNITGuy: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
Is guy joking or what �
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
Popesuccess:
No reasonable judge will will give her half of your wealth after she lied and deceived You to marry her. And don't don't beat yourself to much, even the wisest(Solomon) and the strongest (Samson) fell for the manipulations of women. What You should be Scared of right now is what she will do to You if You insist on leaving her. That kind of people can be very dengerous
u mean fight go dey
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
Publicizing:
This your story is too fake abeg. God go punish you for this fake story. And I pray this thing happens to you and members of your family, since that is what you want. Idiot
the story is true bro,
Why will I waste my time just to fabricate fake stories, you self reason na
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Oloki: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na so e pain you reach??

Now back to what I was saying, I will tell you the truth and nothing but the truth. I won't lie, ibu onye iberibe. In anything you are doing in this life, try as much as possible make me and you no jam for road abeg.[/color][/quote]
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by osazsky(m): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
falcon01:
u nailed it.and the idiot went to court to sign multiple documents he didn't boarder to read without inviting a single sibling ..parent or uncles..then his younger inlaw forced him to sign.this is d hight of irresponsibility.. most of us who are married are disappointed.marraige is btw 2 families una nor they here.u ignore your own family begin they disturb us who are common nairalander idiot
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
princewarri1985:
Firstly, bro you are very dumb for not being to detect that she has given birth before despite the fact that you have seen her naked, THIS IS FOR ALL GUYS OUT THERE, YOU CAN EASILY TELL IF A GIRL HAS GIVEN BIRTH BEFORE BY SIMPLY LOOKING AT HER NIPPLE AND THE SHAPE OF HER BREAST. so bro i will advice you move on because she got all the blame by lieing to you. Now you've learnt your lesson and you will be wiser in your next relationship, SHE WON CARRY BORN GIVE YOU BRO SO NON GREE KICK HER OUT BECAUSE NOTHING DEY HER BODY AGAIN AFTER 3 CHILDREN
that's it
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by LadyExcellency: 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
Let me help you relapse your mind. Without the Church wedding that marriage will not be recognized in Nigeria Court.

The Church wedding was a condition to consummate the registry.

Go your way, there was no marriage. Marriage by deception is null and void.

ChineduChinedu:

2nd son 8 years
3rd girl 6 years

She shout at me too

Please what do I do ?
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by olajigaolamide: 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
My brother you can not go on with the marriage. This is sincerely infidelity before marriage
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
Gee64:
What appears strange may turn out to be the best arrangement destiny has for you.
This lady may turn out to be the best wife for you though in spite of all the odds against her.
My elder sister had two grown children before she met her husband and they both got married and lived together happily ever after.
Since you rushed into marriage without considering other odds, please find a way of adjusting yourself to the poo you created. It could turn out to be the best decision you've ever taken.
I guess her toto sweet sha? I ask because that may be the reason why you fell for her antiques. ENJOY!
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by Boomboost(m): 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
am not happy with her
She shout at me like a house boy
It makes me to shade secrets tears

Today, even right now, everytime, say in your heart I AM NOT THE WOMAN OF THIS HOUSE, I AM THE MAN. SAY IT WITH PRIDE, SAY IT WITH VEX, SHOUT AM.

Go to your wife, behave as someone possessed with THE SPIRIT OF A REAL MAN and tell her, your nonsense no de continue. YOU GO BE WOMAN FOR HERE, I GO BE MAN.

Read my thread on how to stop. Also, start reading books so you get knowledge, cos you lack it.

https://www.nairaland.com/6788943/mindset-cures-simping
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
yanabasee2:
Seems she's using jazz to manipulate you....

I know igbo men to be smart..... But you do t have that as a trait in you....

pussy fool, pass terrorist wey dey carry bomb
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by osazsky(m): 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
ChineduChinedu:
the story is true bro,
Why will I waste my time just to fabricate fake stories, you self reason na
me I dont believe u.u must have watched one series on zeeworld..paid agent all for the traffic.this can nerver happen in my country not a 21 year old talk less of 30 we nigerians are too smart for this especially guys..its either u are not a nigerian or there is something u are not telling us if there is any element of truth in this story.this kind thing can only happen in nigeria once in 1 billion years.the odds are too much u cant be the one person after over a billion years..bros you reason your own lie na..your parent nor know say u marry.ur inlaw stand as papa.oga go and sit down lier
Re: I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day by ChineduChinedu: 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
Munzy14:
Cc chineduchinedu If this your story is true, you have a big problem.

Starting from inferiority complex...

You are 30 and your mago mago wife has 3kids...even her eldest child is 13yrs...chai.

They have chop you without balance...Ndi a riri gi front and back...grin

She took advantage of you...May we not love who will take advantage of us.

Only God knows how old she is.
amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (24) (Reply)

Excited Bride Gives Hubby Lapdance At Wedding(pics, Video) / 'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.