Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,652 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

JUST IN: #tiwasavage Reveals Where Blackmailer Got Her Sextape From - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JUST IN: #tiwasavage Reveals Where Blackmailer Got Her Sextape From (756 Views)

Tiwa Savage Tells Concert Attendees She Enjoyed The Man In Her Sextape / Gemma Collins To Release Her Sextape For £1m If She Ever Goes Broke / Salawa Abeni Releases Her Nude Pictures To Stop Blackmailer Threatening Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: #tiwasavage Reveals Where Blackmailer Got Her Sextape From by thegeniusmedia: 1:09am On Oct 09, 2021
-The Genius Media Nigeria reports that -Queen Of Afrobeats and Popular Nigerian songstress, Tiwa Savage has revealed how blackmailer got her S*xtape.

TGM understands that more details about the S*x tape of female musician, Tiwa Savage has been revealed.

In a recent chat, she explained that the video was recorded and posted on Snapchat mistakenly but someone saw it immediately and saved it.

She made it known that it was a very short video but she was the one in it.

“It is not from some working closely with me. What happened is that the person did it on snap and he posted it by accident but he quickly deleted it, however, someone got it before he could delete it. It is a very short video but it is me. It is going to be out there and I can just imagine the memes. I just found out yesterday. I could not sleep last night.

We tried to stall them but I later decided that I am going to own the narrative. I am not ashamed of it; this is someone I am dating; I am not cheating neither is he. We are grown”

Also, she explained that she wants to open up to her six-year-old son because some people may want to bully him for that if the video gets released.

Nigerian artiste, Tiwa Savage has announced her decision to open up to her 6-year-old son, Jamil about.

“No part of me wants to pay the person. That is what is getting me angry. If you want to put it out, put it out. I am that crazy that I can put it out myself. You are not making any money from me.

This was an intimate moment with someone I am dating. The person I am dating is not famous, he is a regular guy and his whole business is about to be out.

He is more concerned about me because he knows that I am going to be more affected. My mother and my son having to see it. I am going to talk to my son about it.

For me, it is when he is older at about 15 and someone is rude to him at the playground and they make reference to the tape. I have to brace him up.”.....https://www.thegeniusmedia.com.ng/2021/10/08/just-in-tiwasavage-reveals-where-blackmailer-got-her-sextape-from/

Re: JUST IN: #tiwasavage Reveals Where Blackmailer Got Her Sextape From by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 09, 2021
There's nothing new under the sun! No be tiwa, e bin don dey free to air already so mister blackmailer go learn yahoo. Thief! No dime for you.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: #tiwasavage Reveals Where Blackmailer Got Her Sextape From by suffering: 3:51am On Oct 09, 2021
In a recent chat, she explained that the video was recorded and posted on Snapchat mistakenly but someone saw it immediately and saved it.
She did it intentionally to titillate fans. Anyone serious about privacy would not record such in the first place.

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Storm Over Tonto Dikeh's Dressing / Billionaire Doings: Cubana Chiefpriest Flaunts Bag Fully Loaded With Cash / Police Have Arrested The Late Ekwueme "Singer" Osinachi's Husband For Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.