Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. (20121 Views)

Electrician Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Port-Harcourt. Photos / The Disadvantages Of Working Under A Woman In An Office / Lagos Bus Conductor Dresses Corporately While Working (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by Oyindamolah: 1:09am On Jun 25, 2022
wink
Born2conquer:

If your idea of working terribly hard is working for a wealthy man, I can assure you you won’t retire by 45 and the rich man can wake one day and sack you with no reason, they do that a lot and guess what? You’re already used to that flamboyant lifestyle without actually having a savings for yourself and that is when reality will dawn on you.

Yes, I was earning 400k but prior to meeting the wealthy woman, I was averaging in some substantial money and I had the time to rest, sleep, go on vacation, plan my life and also plan my brand.

The moment I started working with that woman as a strategist, my whole life was paused.

You will be faced with connections you can’t have
You will be exposed to money you might never touch

Advice: if you have the opportunity to work with a wealthy person, learn while working, resign creatively but keep contact with the rich man as a fellow wealthy man.

Guess what? I will be sending a RAM to my 2020 client as Christmas gift this year and guess what? That will upgrade me from Ex-staff to fellow business man and I promise when we will be meeting, I will be going with my cleanest ride.

But HEY, If yoh stay as a worker, you will be used till you retire at 60 with no pension fund
Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by lavylilly: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Exactly.
Igbo boy who served his master and was settled with princely money will still stay behind and continue serving his oga,then open a shop for his younger brother/sister/mother etc to manage for him.
Cos he know there's no freedom that equals the experience, contacts and referrals he will get.
Most times in d end,you become 'family'
Not always the case
Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by lavylilly: 10:48am On Sep 28, 2022
SocialJustice:
Big man done arrest you before? Do not pray to experience it.
I recall an experience with my gf ran to Ghana with her boyfriend not knowing the bf stole the oga's car and money, the man traced the guy to Ghana with all the security agencies and brought him back to alagbon.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience While Working Under An Elite Person. by QuinModah(f): 6:28am On Feb 12, 2023
Hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Event Decorator Who Allegedly Steals Photos Online / I Am Extremely Shy - SAD - Can I Succeed Like This / Is There A Bright Future For Biotechnologists In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.