Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi (17533 Views)

Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Other South-west Presidential Aspirants Meet Today / SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election / 2023: 57 Yoruba Groups Meet In Lagos Over Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by ozodigboo(m): 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Osibanjo is God chosen president of Nigeria come 2023
Osibanjo is part and parcel of the failure of this administration
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by Realhommie(m): 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Which whole tribe? I am from south west but I do not support Tinubu over Osibanjo same goes to millions of other south westerners ..
Stop lying, you're a confirmed South easterner
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by walefresh3(m): 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
I am only in support of any good and nationalistic candidate from se ... Or give me osibanjo....
South should unit not against the North. But for our fundamental struggle.... fiscal federalism. That's all..
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by MeloJayEnt: 2:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
Dobodobo04:
Fashola should be included in this bracket. Osinbajo will be Goodluck Jonathan part 2. Tinubu lacks the charisma to win across Nigeria. Fayemi, don’t even go there.

We should all galvanise around Fashola, he is brave, open to innovative ways on how to transform Nigeria, has 8 years experience on governance, and will be well liked and admired across Nigeria.

Better Rewarding Future for Nigeria 2023
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by olajigaolamide: 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2021
Osinbajo has my support
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by Gfskw: 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
Better
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by Igboid: 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
lloydtruth:
Southwest always thinking they are smart when they are as dumb as the word dumb. You want to deny North the chance to contest on the basis of "Turn" but you don't think that it is the turn of the Southeast when the ticket comes down south.

No be juju be that? grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by Igboid: 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
helinues:
You see those SW people, when It comes to politics, give it to them.

They always keep their cards( plans/decisions) in their chests making the outsiders to be confused..

They would rather act than making empty noise or chest beating..

Thanks to SW "suffersticated" politics, Nigerians are suffering untold hardship occasioned by Buhari they helped enthrone.

Yes, we give it up to them. Their politics is actually SUFFER-sticatedly driven.
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by helicoptarr: 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
When
Will
Nigerians
Learn
?

When
Will
They
Learn
?

What
Are
You
Worth
As
A
Nigerian
?

Do
You
Deserve
Any
Better
?
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by adebwalex(m): 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
OK let do it here, likes for Osibanjo and shares for Tinubu and fayemi....
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by siant: 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
Seyi makinde for president
Re: 2023 Presidency: South-West Undecided On Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi by Uchesis: 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
Mrshocker:
I hate APC but Tinubu should be a role Model for every young Southern politicians.
He’s a leader who have build very strong leaders in all political cabinets and parastatals (Just to stand tall against northern oppressors)
Stop hate speeches "EVERY SHIP NEED A CAPTAIN"(Southwest is bless to have such leader that even northern politicians fear) We all came to Lagos because it’s better than our states.
I respect His brilliancy!!!
Where are our other Southern 1999 Governors & Senators !!! (Greed to remain in political seat have killed there political careers) Tinubu haven't contested any political position since 2007 instead He laid back and strategized for more political strength.
Tinubu have been one of the best leader (visionary & Builder) we ever have in Nigeria but His only Mistake and flaws is Supporting Buhari (Dullard) and this crazy government. But sometimes you have to behave like a monkey to catch one.

You can enlighten me if he have done any other thing wrong to the development of Southern Nigeria

Oga abeg no let me vex. Don't mention Trump or Biden in the same sentence with Tinubu again.

Have u ever heard of Trump/Biden going for medical treatment abroad?

Biden can jog round the Whitehouse, whereas Tinubu can't even walk straight.

Tinubu should contest for Mayor of London

El-Rufai Signs Agreement With Skipper Seil, Indian Company To Build 100MW Plant / 2 Groups Engage In Gun Battle Ahead Of Youth Election In Bayelsa State. Photos / Enugu Government To Complete The Enugu International Conference Centre