Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) (53636 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by SoliBayNG: 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
Na wa. He shoulda known better though.

Buy 9ja used items in PH on 9jaused.com.ng.

Have anything to sell in PH or Abuja? Send us a message on WhatsApp on 0818 500 2444.

We also proffer management consulting solutions. Wanna setup a business or need any business doc (business plans, proposals, etc), send us a message on WhatsApp or via info@solibay.com.ng.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
That's PHILANTHROPY
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by shadrach77: 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
alanto:
funny thing is the picture on the right has been in circulation days before the arrest. Meaning he has been wearing that uniform for days before his arrest.
Days ke? He has been wearing if for months
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by grandstar(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
I pity Igbos agitating for Biafra or simply supporting IPOB.

IPOB can only bring misery, destitution and violence and nothing else. Igbos should learn from the Arab spring. Those Arab lands today are basically the same except probably one or two. Many became far worse.

More Igbos live in Lagos than in Onitsha. More Igbos live outside the Southeast than within. What will a mass exodus of Igbos to the Southeast cause in the so called Biafra? I dread to even think it.

Worse, they'll be ruled by power hungry despots who feel for actualisung secession have the right to rule. All hubris.

At this time of the end, look up to God's kingdom for salvation. It is very very near.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by Timblogga: 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
jumper524:
Chiwetalu Agu disappointed me big time. I used to think that only Our western brothers know how to change mouth until Agu proved me wrong.
How he quickly change his biafra outfit to rising sun baffles me so much despite not being assaulted.
I was expecting him to shout biafra or death but nothing from his gutter. Shame..
Shame on you!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by hammer567: 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
[s]
SoliBayNG:
Na wa. He shoulda known better though.

Buy 9ja used items in PH on 9jaused.com.ng.

Have anything to sell in PH or Abuja? Send us a message on WhatsApp on 0818 500 2444.

We also proffer management consulting solutions. Wanna setup a business or need any business doc (business plans, proposals, etc), send us a message on WhatsApp or via info@solibay.com.ng.
[/s]
IF DSS AND ZOO ARMY LIKE, LET THEM CHARGE CHIWETALU TO COURT.

THEY WILL LOSE AGAIN.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by hammer567: 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
WEN THEY TELL PEOPLE TO GO SCHOOL, THEY THINK IT IS A JOKE.

DSS AND NIGERIA ARMY CAN HOLD CHIWETALU BUT FACT IS, THEY CANNOT DO ANYTHING.

EVEN IF THEY CHARGE HIM TO COURT THEY WILL LOSE.

YOU ASK FOR THE NAME OF HIS CLOTH, HE TOLD YOU RISING SUN.

WE HAVE ANOTHER ONE CALLED ISI AGU.

CLOTH THEY GET NAME.

IF YOU SAY NA BIAFRA FLAG, BRING THE FLAG AND MATCH WITH HIS CLOTH, THEY ARE NOT IDENTICAL.

SO YOU SEE, NIGERIA IS A NATION OF FOOLS.

EVEN BUHARI THEY FEAR TO CARRY NNAMDI KANU COME COURT.

HE WILL STILL LOSE AGAIN, EVEN WITH HIS COUSIN AS JUDGE.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by SonofGod231: 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
Just like in his movies, this man is just a confusionist in real life.Is that not the full regaliating of IPOB?
Let his good will speak for him.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by hammer567: 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
I WAS ON NAIRALAND WATCHING ILLITERATE NORTHERNERS SAYING CHIWETALU DENY BIAFRA.

AND I WAS JUST LAUGHING AT THEM, BECAUSE I KNOW IT IS ILLITERACY.

WAS CHIWETALU SHOUTING BIAFRA OR GIVING PEOPLE BREAD?

IS HE AN IPOB MEMBER OR AN ACTOR?

DO U HAVE ANY VIDEO OF HIM SUPPORTING BIAFRA?

NIGERIA SHOULD END, IT IS NOT FIT TO BE A NATION.

IT IS TOO DULL AND BACKWARD.

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by YourFavorite21(m): 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
Chrizzz:
Lol
He’s helping the poor with bread of 10thousand naira
I will advice you help them with better stuffs next time
Abeg getat.

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by hammer567: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
THE ONLY THING BUHARI, NIGERIA ARMY AND DSS WILL ACCOMPLISH WITH CHIWETALU IS TO GIVE NDIIGBO ANOTHER NATIONAL DRESS CALLED RISING SUN TO ADD TO ISI AGU.

I DONE ALREADY CONTACT MY TAILOR TO SEW MY OWN.

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by osazsky(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
What has sharing of bread got to do with justifying crime.so if kanu shares bread now he is termed innocent.what happens to the policemen he killed who are parents..the raped girls..those native doctors that where beheaded had loved onces too..so if shakau of boko shared bread now who should start to call him pastor and attend his chc.my bro if u cant do the time dont do the crime this one and kanu go old for jail..
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
So this people get mind the struggle for bread like this??
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by tujays(m): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
So it has gotten to this level in biafra land this is what we are saying should Nigeria government allow this people to leave Nigeria they will become a problematic to gulf of guinea territories. Soon they will be eating each other
The problem is far from allowing them to leave, coz las las hey would end up flooding other neighboring countries as they can't agree with one another when they finally get their country. they will be nuisances to neighboring countries as they are to the world at large.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by hammer567: 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
[s]
tujays:
The problem is far from allowing them to leave, coz las las hey would end up flooding other neighboring countries as they can't agree with one another when they finally get their country. they will be nuisances to neighboring countries as they are to the world at large.
[/s]

LET THEM GO AND MAKE SURE YOU DEPORT ANY IMMIGRANT AND POLICE YOUR BORDER RESPONSIBLY.

STOP MAKING EXCUSES.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF U.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by tarantino1: 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
osazsky:
What has sharing of bread got to do with justifying crime.so if kanu shares bread now he is termed innocent.what happens to the policemen he killed who are parents..the raped girls..those native doctors that where beheaded had loved onces too..so if shakau of boko shared bread now who should start to call him pastor and attend his chc.my bro if u cant do the time dont do the crime this one and kanu go old for jail..

Guilty of which crime?
Quote the law he broke
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by rottennaija(m): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1402342/chinwetalu-agu-sharing-bread-moments-arrest-nigerian-army-photos-video/

So these people were hungry and he shared them bread to quench their hunger? Smh
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by Segzy22: 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
hammer567:

GO AND FIND YOUR LIFE SEUN, LEAVE IGBO PEOPLE TO GO.

SHAME DON LEAVE YOU THEY CATCH ME.

I FEEL ASHAMED ON YOUR BEHALF.
Seun should Leave Igbo or Igbo should leave Nairaland. Arindin, leave other states that all of you are scattered before asking for Biafra republic. ASAP

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by cybersoldiers: 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
Fredlongs:
He should not have worn that cloth... Period!

Why?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by proclinician: 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
So it has gotten to this level in biafra land this is what we are saying should Nigeria government allow this people to leave Nigeria they will become a problematic to gulf of guinea territories. Soon they will be eating each other

Why not allow them to go and be eating each other.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by proclinician: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
tafabaloo:
What do you call this while wearing Biafran flag if not subtle incitement and support for the unknown gunmen who have continued to kill his people.
This old man was really disappointing.

Until leaders and persons of influence in south east come out of their shells and dared these blood suckers, the violence would continue.
I hope it wld not be too late to realize that they are doing a great disservice to themselves than to Nigerians as a whole.

Na so Boko Haram take start.

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by Afamed: 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
I thought everyone in Biafraland is a Billionaire? Who's he then sharing bread for? Ndi Mmadu self
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by oluwazoba25: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
you see your life only six liks, padi mi go and hang ur self.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by shidof(m): 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
loveth360:
He only disappointed unity beggars who always claim that only miscreants and jobless people support Biafra restoration.

Biafrans are very proud of him.

My love for him have multiple by 100 times.
Go and try what he did as well. We will applaud you from far as well
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by OmoOdua3: 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
Haba, let my people go!
You are saying none of them is good enough to be an Armed Service Chief. You are saying none of them is good enough to be President, even after 60+ years. You call them the 5 percenter, you call them a Dot in a Circle. Yet, you are saying they can't go their own way. To what end?

You think you can hold down a large Chunk of people by force in a rigged system forever? Impossible!

And you think a country can make progress when a large
Chunk of it is unhappy being within it? What is wrong in letting them have a Referendum? Why are the Slave Masters, the Unity Beggars, the Parasites so much afraid of a Referendum? UK did it for me Scotland. And EU did it for Britain. Why is a black man afraid of a Referendum?

Until different groups of people in this failed Nigerian project are able to feel unsubjugated, this Zoo will continue on its downwards movement.

Leave these people to go their own way and carve out their own desired future.
So much disrespect to 35+ million people. And they are by far the most industrious Tribe in the land

One last thing: The Igbos need to vigorously do a "Domestic Cleaning" as they pursue their aspirations.
Domestic Cleaning=Sorting out the Judas within (it is not going to be easy because you people compromise easily when money is involved). Without this, everything will be a failed aspiration.
God bless the Igbos!

Those who make peace change impossible will make violent change inevitable.

This Afonjanite is signing out. Peace!
Proudly Yoruba.

*** For the Onijekujes in Yoruba land, your coming Suffering is in the Microwave.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
Funny Iswap shares food too and get shot by soldiers everyday.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by osazsky(m): 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
tarantino1:

Guilty of which crime?
Quote the law he broke
treason..ague with yourself in europe it Carrie's d death panalty..if u fights sovereign state u just killed yourself
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by OmoOdua3: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
Haba, let my people go!
You are saying none of them is good enough to be an Armed Service Chief. You are saying none of them is good enough to be President, even after 60+ years. You call them the 5 percenter, you call them a Dot in a Circle. Yet, you are saying they can't go their own way. To what end?

You think you can hold down a large Chunk of people by force in a rigged system forever? Impossible!

And you think a country can make progress when a large
Chunk of it is unhappy being within it? What is wrong in letting them have a Referendum? Why are the Slave Masters, the Unity Beggars, the Parasites so much afraid of a Referendum? UK did it for me Scotland. And EU did it for Britain. Why is a black man afraid of a Referendum?

Until different groups of people in this failed Nigerian project are able to feel unsubjugated, this Zoo will continue on its downward movement.

Leave these people to go their own way and carve out their own desired future.
So much disrespect to 35+ million people. And they are by far the most industrious Tribe in the land

One last thing: The Igbos need to vigorously do a "Domestic Cleaning" as they pursue their aspirations.
Domestic Cleaning=Sorting out the Judas within (it is not going to be easy because you people compromise easily when money is involved). Without this, everything will be a failed aspiration.
God bless the Igbos!

Those who make peace change impossible will make violent change inevitable.

This Afonjanite is signing out. Peace!
Proudly Yoruba.

*** For the Onijekujes in Yoruba land, your coming Suffering is in the Microwave.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
When he was arrested in Upper-Iweka, Onitsha, Anambra state on Thursday 7th October 2021, the Nollywood legend told men of the Nigerian Army that he was busy sharing bread worth ten thousand naira to the poor and not inciting violence as he was being accused of soliciting support for IPOB while wearing Biafra dress.

Now, where are all those vuvuzela blowing, unity beggars, B0K0HARI ass lickers and social media bandits who were espousing the false narrative peddled by the agents of the TERRORIST FULANI government of LIEGERIA? The video here clearly shows the venerable actor, Chiwetalu Agu, giving out loaves of bread to the poor masses but the military lied and said that he was soliciting support for BIAFRA when he was illegally arrested. This is a lesson for those of you who can not reason independently but relies on others especially the government and the media to tell you what to think. You don't just believe hook line and sinker the narratives put out by the media and the government because they are all liars and have no regards for the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal / I Am Not Sick - Hanks Anuku (Video) / “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.