Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) (53634 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by jmoore(m): 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
osazsky:
treason..ague with yourself in europe it Carrie's d death panalty..if u fights sovereign state u just killed yourself
So wearing an attire is treason? Is your brain aware of your comment?

Sharing of bread means fighting the government?

I just noticed your spellings, no wonder.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by foreshore(m): 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by suratwo62: 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
jumper524:
people that can discriminates their brothers and call them OSUS are the ones fighting for freedom.
Smh..

Even in England the Cockneys are discriminated against. India has the same thing. In America native Indians are almost like second class citizens. It is a human thing
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by SweetiliciousD: 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2021
jumper524:
Chiwetalu Agu disappointed me big time. I used to think that only Our western brothers know how to change mouth until Agu proved me wrong.
How he quickly change his biafra outfit to rising sun baffles me so much despite not being assaulted.
I was expecting him to shout biafra or death but nothing from his gutter. Shame..

Comprehension is not for all.

Chinwetala Agu never changed mouth. Biafra = Land of the rising sun.

Fixed!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by zombieHUNTER: 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
jumper524:
Chiwetalu Agu disappointed me big time. I used to think that only Our western brothers know how to change mouth until Agu proved me wrong.
How he quickly change his biafra outfit to rising sun baffles me so much despite not being assaulted.
I was expecting him to shout biafra or death but nothing from his gutter. Shame..

You are a big fool
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by Angrygoat: 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
Man shall what,shall not live by bread alone. Hope say dss beans no get stone inside
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
jumper524:
Shame unto you for typing nonsense!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by osazsky(m): 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
jmoore:

So wearing an attire is treason? Is your brain aware of your comment?

Sharing of bread means fighting the government?

I just noticed your spellings, no wonder.
yes 100 percent...unrecognised flag in a sovereign state..pep wore only catalona yellow badge..he was fined and given 4 months ban...he was lucky to have worn it outside spain..he would have been dealt with if it wear spain.ague with your keys
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by witworth(m): 2:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
shadeze:
Chiwetelu Agu is a hero, legend and star
yes o
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by SweetiliciousD: 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:
When he was arrested in Upper-Iweka, Onitsha, Anambra state on Thursday 7th October 2021, the Nollywood legend told men of the Nigerian Army that he was busy sharing bread worth ten thousand naira to the poor and not inciting violence as he was being accused of soliciting support for IPOB while wearing Biafra dress.

Now, where are all those vuvuzela blowing, unity beggars, B0K0HARI ass lickers and social media bandits who were espousing the false narrative peddled by the agents of the TERRORIST FULANI government of LIEGERIA? The video here clearly shows the venerable actor, Chiwetalu Agu, giving out loaves of bread to the poor masses but the military lied and said that he was soliciting support for BIAFRA when he was illegally arrested. This is a lesson for those of you who can not reason independently but relies on others especially the government and the media to tell you what to think. You don't just believe hook line and sinker the narratives put out by the media and the government because they are all liars and have no regards for the truth.

Fraudulent government predicated on lies and deceit.

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by osazsky(m): 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
shadeze:
its barely 4 months una don abadon kanu..so this old unkept wicked idiot in drama is now your hero just because of bread
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by paskal16: 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
So it has gotten to this level in biafra land this is what we are saying should Nigeria government allow this people to leave Nigeria they will become a problematic to gulf of guinea territories. Soon they will be eating each other
this shameless peasant again
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by WaffenSS(m): 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
Are they that hungry?

I thought it's a land flowing with milk and honey.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by Paretomaster1(m): 2:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
Eledumare!, I thought everyone out there is a millionaire as portrayed by the Flatr**ons , see as dem dey queue for bread �, and dem go dey call some people Almajiri....dis one na ndigboalmajiri.. Ehehehehehe.

That Man is a terrorist symphatizer, you are wearing regalia of a proscribed group, and sharing food? Is that not campaign, and seeking support for terrorist?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by Paretomaster1(m): 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
WaffenSS:
Are they that hungry?

I thought it's a land flowing with milk and honey.

I wonder o......

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by od501: 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
So it has gotten to this level in biafra land this is what we are saying should Nigeria government allow this people to leave Nigeria they will become a problematic to gulf of guinea territories. Soon they will be eating each other

And since when has it become your business how Igbos should live their lives? How the sudden care?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by Lixusheng(m): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
gidgiddy:

Yeah, we know you people wanted him to say something that would make Soldiers kill him but we want him to live and make more movies. So we dont care what he said if it saves his life
So na fear e wan take actualize biafra
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by Virginkpekus(f): 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
Fredlongs:
He should not have worn that cloth... Period!
Biafra doesn't mean IPOB!! He didn't break any law here

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by joefelin2345: 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
hammer567:

GO AND FIND YOUR LIFE SEUN, LEAVE IGBO PEOPLE TO GO.

SHAME DON LEAVE YOU THEY CATCH ME.

I FEEL ASHAMED ON YOUR BEHALF.
Meanwhile, his so called rising sun also resembles a setting sun.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by sleemomymy: 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
shadeze:
No body is disputing it. But we expect that t come with wisdom.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by tujays(m): 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
hammer567:
[s][/s]

LET THEM GO AND MAKE SURE YOU DEPORT ANY IMMIGRANT AND POLICE YOUR BORDER RESPONSIBLY.

STOP MAKING EXCUSES.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF U.
unfortunately the geographical location in which your barren land is situated is the issue. if your location is by the edge like Lagos you would have long been gone. no one wants to stay with nuisances and noise makers like you.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by RonJeremy: 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
I really want to contribute to Chiwatalu Agu, has he got a Facebook page or go fund me? He is forever my hero…..
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by Cherez: 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

What are all these pictures below?
You people are hyper hypocrites
Oba even has the logo everywhere but when it is Igbo it becomes problematic, right?
An Israel is rising in Africa and this has been your fear.
The Igbos hardly ever fought outside tribes more like the Yorubas did that some resulted in the takeover of Kwara so Igbos are no threat to any Guinea Gulf but people whom fought several wars in the past

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by Cherez: 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
tafabaloo:
What do you call this while wearing Biafran flag if not subtle incitement and support for the unknown gunmen who have continued to kill his people.
This old man was really disappointing.

Until leaders and persons of influence in south east come out of their shells and dared these blood suckers, the violence would continue.
I hope it wld not be too late to realize that they are doing a great disservice to themselves than to Nigerians as a whole.

Na so Boko Haram take start.
Does that flag signify unknown gunmen or Biafra?
Who is this unknown gunmen?
IPOB which declared they were ESN and showed videos of their activities have also declined they are not UGM
But people that want Anambra by all means are not in any watchlist
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by hammer567: 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
tujays:
unfortunately the geographical location in which your barren land is situated is the issue. if your location is by the edge like Lagos you would have long been gone. no one wants to stay with nuisances and noise makers like you.

DO WE SHARE BOUNDRY?

NO!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by Deesenator: 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
Shame to those who can't stand their ground in a time like this
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by Ddokie: 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
BlowYourMind:
The man brought trouble upon himself

What do you mean by trouble? Is anyone safe in this life? Think about it deeply.

Let men do what they are passionate about for at the end of the day, those who play safe and those who live risky lives have the same destiny - death.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by tujays(m): 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
hammer567:

DO WE SHARE BOUNDRY?

NO!
That's the point. you are surrounded by people who don't like you nor trust you a bit neither. you are a dot In a circle.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by jumper524(m): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Fixed!
SweetiliciousD:

Fixed!
NGArmyTerrorist:
zombieHUNTER:

You are a big fool
NGArmyTerrorist:
na God go punish all of Una when dey quote me dey spew trash. All of una papa, stupid fools with akpu diluted memory.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by Omeizadean(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
BKayy:
A Hero.

Our very own BREAD Man, just like "Spider Man" and "Iron Man"

You can't hate Super Hero Chinwetalu Agụ without hating Jesus because, just like Jesus Christ fed 5k people with five Loaves of Bread in the Bible , Super Hero Chinwetalu Agụ (aka Bread Man) shared 10 thousand Naira worth of Bread to the poor in the Holy City of Onitsha.

Let it known from today, that at the 7th of October 2021, Super Hero Chinwetalu Agụ shared Bread to the poor at Holy ground of Upper Iweka, marking the coming of Biafra

Now we need our talented biafran artist to draw this man in a breadlike tank top and a flying cape. "Breadman Chi"
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
Fredlongs:
He should not have worn that cloth... Period!

Fear introduced by Nigerian government lol, Barcelona wear Catalonia flag color to play matches
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
How a is a loaf of bread currently #500
That means only 20 loafs he was giving away it should have taken him about 45 sec to give away those loafs so what else was he doing that soldiers, may have felt necessary apprehend him?
Making inciting speeches?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh / Chief Obi Becomes US Citizen (Pictures + Video) / Tems Rejects Wizkid's Move To Grope Her While Performing On Stage (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.