Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) (53635 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Speaks On Obi Cubana’s Arrest By EFCC / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by LOVEGINO(m): 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
Dis man own don finish
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by Krak(m): 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
alanto:
funny thing is the picture on the right has been in circulation days before the arrest. Meaning he has been wearing that uniform for days before his arrest.

He has been wearing it since last year at least.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by Johel(m): 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
BlowYourMind:
The man brought trouble upon himself

I don't think so,he brought more money and fame to himself...every disappointment is a blessing in disguise....No dull am...Biafra has been there since the beginning,this fight no b today,and it will continue to be...Nigeria has never been one and can never be..
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by Xbs1: 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
Oh
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by SPDAZZY(f): 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
I
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by chally100(m): 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
3 people per loaf.... There is hunger in biafra land indeed
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by themanderon: 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
tafabaloo:
What do you call this while wearing Biafran flag if not subtle incitement and support for the unknown gunmen who have continued to kill his people.
This old man was really disappointing.

Until leaders and persons of influence in south east come out of their shells and dared these blood suckers, the violence would continue.
I hope it wld not be too late to realize that they are doing a great disservice to themselves than to Nigerians as a whole.

Na so Boko Haram take start.

Do you know Nelson Mandela was once regarded as a terrorist?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by hammer567: 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
tujays:
That's the point. you are surrounded by people who don't like you nor trust you a bit neither. you are a dot In a circle.

GET OUT!

U ARE CONFUSED.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by JOemmy(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2021
tafabaloo:
What do you call this while wearing Biafran flag if not subtle incitement and support for the unknown gunmen who have continued to kill his people.
This old man was really disappointing.

Until leaders and persons of influence in south east come out of their shells and dared these blood suckers, the violence would continue.
I hope it wld not be too late to realize that they are doing a great disservice to themselves than to Nigerians as a whole.

Na so Boko Haram take start.

Why compare biafra with bokoharam there's absolutely no connection between the two? The voilence currently going on in the south east was triggered by buhari when he ordered his fulani nigerian army to massacre hundreds of innocent ipob members rallying peacefully with ordinary biafran flags.

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by bigtt76(f): 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by tafabaloo(m): 5:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
JOemmy:

Why compare biafra with bokoharam there's absolutely no connection between the two? The voilence currently going on in the south east was triggered by buhari when he ordered his fulani nigerian army to massacre hundreds of innocent ipob members rallying peacefully with ordinary biafran flags.

Bros, I share your bias, albeit employing violence against both they termed saboteur and security agents would not help the situation but make it worse.
The nation's problem is not with the security agents who are only out to feed their families, but the politicians who have continued to feed fat on our divisions.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by phorget(m): 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
jumper524:
Chiwetalu Agu disappointed me big time. I used to think that only Our western brothers know how to change mouth until Agu proved me wrong.
How he quickly change his biafra outfit to rising sun baffles me so much despite not being assaulted.
I was expecting him to shout biafra or death but nothing from his gutter. Shame..

So Pilate went back into the governor’s residence, summoned Jesus, and asked him, “Are you the king of the Jews?” 34 Jesus replied, “Are you saying this on your own initiative, or have others said it to you about me?...

Even Jesus Christ used sense in answering questions do who's now chiwetala that he shouldn't apply wisdom?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by raphy(m): 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
BKayy:
A Hero.

Our very own BREAD Man, just like "Spider Man" and "Iron Man"

You can't hate Super Hero Chinwetalu Agụ without hating Jesus because, just like Jesus Christ fed 5k people with five Loaves of Bread in the Bible , Super Hero Chinwetalu Agụ (aka Bread Man) shared 10 thousand Naira worth of Bread to the poor in the Holy City of Onitsha.

Let it known from today, that at the 7th of October 2021, Super Hero Chinwetalu Agụ shared Bread to the poor at Holy ground of Upper Iweka, marking the coming of Biafra

Who be this one lol feed them finish then go kill then as they do not want to be biafra
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by regirich(m): 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2021
You are a capital fool.
jumper524:
Chiwetalu Agu disappointed me big time. I used to think that only Our western brothers know how to change mouth until Agu proved me wrong.
How he quickly change his biafra outfit to rising sun baffles me so much despite not being assaulted.
I was expecting him to shout biafra or death but nothing from his gutter. Shame..
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by jumper524(m): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
regirich:
You are a capital fool.
na your papa and your terrorist infected family be capital fool.
Ediotic elements.
God punish Una.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by ajl: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
alanto:
funny thing is the picture on the right has been in circulation days before the arrest. Meaning he has been wearing that uniform for days before his arrest.

Yes, he has been. I actually saw a video of him in the same regalia a day or two before his arrest. In fact, I thought to myself that he might be arrested some day because I know how hopeless Buhari and his terrorists boys are.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by 02Kebreal(m): 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
Land of the Rising Bread
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by ajl: 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
BKayy:
A Hero.

Our very own BREAD Man, just like "Spider Man" and "Iron Man"

You can't hate Super Hero Chinwetalu Agụ without hating Jesus because, just like Jesus Christ fed 5k people with five Loaves of Bread in the Bible , Super Hero Chinwetalu Agụ (aka Bread Man) shared 10 thousand Naira worth of Bread to the poor in the Holy City of Onitsha.

Let it known from today, that at the 7th of October 2021, Super Hero Chinwetalu Agụ shared Bread to the poor at Holy ground of Upper Iweka, marking the coming of Biafra

Cotton wool brain! See ya life.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by 02Kebreal(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
Land of the Rising Bread
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
jumper524:
na God go punish all of Una when dey quote me dey spew trash. All of una papa, stupid fools with akpu diluted memory.
Shame shame shame!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by Cassetteman: 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2021
shadeze:
Chiwetelu Agu is a hero, legend and star
Yes ooo
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by Cassetteman: 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
regirich:
You are a capital fool.
u can ask your father to do that for you
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by UltimateStarman: 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by zombieHUNTER: 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
jumper524:
na God go punish all of Una when dey quote me dey spew trash. All of una papa, stupid fools with akpu diluted memory.

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
alanto:

Yes oo since last month
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by bcbones: 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
shadeze:
Chiwetelu Agu is a hero, legend and star

He deserves a trophy

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video) by yom2(m): 12:08am On Oct 10, 2021
Is that a movie scene or real?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Not Sick - Hanks Anuku (Video) / Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus / “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.