Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,507 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:48 PM

20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety (7464 Views)

6 Types Of Girls You Must Use Condoms On! / She Said I Shouldn't Use Condoms On Her,What Should I Do?? / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety by arthurwillia(m): 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
Girl wey no Dey like wear pants too abeg triple condom ooo
Na them

1 Like

Re: 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety by Heychpee: 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
If condom con break nko ?
Re: 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety by englishmart(m): 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
bdon123:

My brother u are a genius.Bt u forgot Mercy among d names.I hav never met a mercy who isnt a fokaholic.Bt e be like say i been chop some girl this year wey get short blonde dyed hair without condom o�.And na she say make i comot am o.Infact poster thunder fire u
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety by englishmart(m): 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lostchild:
Englishmart

You made me grin
wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety by englishmart(m): 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2021
bdon123:

My brother u are a genius.Bt u forgot Mercy among d names.I hav never met a mercy who isnt a fokaholic.Bt e be like say i been chop some girl this year wey get short blonde dyed hair without condom o�.And na she say make i comot am o.Infact poster thunder fire u
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety by englishmart(m): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
Oduduwa707:
One chilled beer for you, OP... grin
I dey with you, bro.

1 Like

Re: 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety by Coldie(m): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
Add if she uses big phones use condoms too

In fact if she has money use condom undecided

1 Like

Re: 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety by snarkynehne(f): 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
englishmart:
Tah! Those girls are worse. I remember when I stayed in Zaria for months, all those awara girls and co were very available for free. Just that I wasn't into shits and shits.
This is untrue and you know that
Re: 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety by Shakathezulu1: 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
Southernigbo:
U really should be careful and avoid trusting alll types of ladies. As for the me, I can only recommend u trust only Hausa ladies from villages and small towns and to some extent nassarawa n kogi ladies
Cummot Kogi abeg. My 2 experiences with STDs na from Kogi girls. Kogi girls lyk fuckkk abeg
Re: 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety by Southernigbo: 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
Shakathezulu1:

Cummot Kogi abeg. My 2 experiences with STDs na from Kogi girls. Kogi girls lyk fuckkk abeg
sorry but maybe u cohabited with kogi loose girls, not normal average ones

1 Like

Re: 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety by H2ho(m): 2:06am On Oct 10, 2021
Southernigbo:
U really should be careful and avoid trusting alll types of ladies. As for the me, I can only recommend u trust only Hausa ladies from villages and small towns and to some extent nassarawa n kogi ladies
kogi & and benue babes 1hr sex no dey do am....you go die young.....talking from experience grin grin
Re: 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety by H2ho(m): 2:07am On Oct 10, 2021
englishmart:
20 TYPES OF GIRL YOU MUST USE CONDOM ON�

1. If she has a tattoo.... Use condom

2. If she drinks beer a lot.... Condom!

3. If she is the first to take your shirt off....
Condom bro

4. If she turns off her phone when she is with you.... Condom!

5. If she has short dyed or sprayed hair....
Condom!

6. If she doesn't ask for condom.... My brother condom!

7. If she wears tight jeans.... My brother condom

8. If she doesn't sigh when you touch her.... Use condom

9. If she lives alone.... Condom please

10. If she works in a hair salon or bar.... Condom

11. If she is a student at Unilag, UNN, Uni Jos, Unical, BSU, and Benpoly.... My brother condom

12. If she wears g-stringe.... Condom

13. If she has stretch marks on her boobs... My brother condom

14. If she wear beads on the hip... Condom

15. If she has a lot of male friends on Facebook... Guy, condom!

16. If she support an influential politician and want to do politics... Condom

17. If she has a ring on her nose and chain at the foot... Double the condom bro!!

18. If she likes to say that all men are the same... Put condom pls

19. If her name is Blessing, Maggie, Favour, Amaka, Naomi, Precious, Jennifer, Princess, Chidimma, Jessica and Linda..... Condom bro!!

20. If she take this post personal... Triple the condom my brother
Noted with Action cool
Re: 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety by Gaddafih001(m): 5:05am On Oct 10, 2021
Southernigbo:
Then you are completely finished.
Lwkmd
Re: 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety by englishmart(m): 5:47am On Oct 10, 2021
snarkynehne:

This is untrue and you know that
It's very true. The northern guys around nearly lynched my friend for always doking their ladies. Especially the ones in hijab

1 Like

Re: 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety by ollypass: 5:48am On Oct 10, 2021
you forget add one important category op..girl wey him mama dey sell food, that one ma condom fit no help

1 Like

Re: 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety by englishmart(m): 5:48am On Oct 10, 2021
Heychpee:
If condom con break nko?
Na drilling you dey do? You need to take am small, small na

1 Like

Re: 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety by englishmart(m): 5:51am On Oct 10, 2021
bdon123:

My brother u are a genius.Bt u forgot Mercy among d names.I hav never met a mercy who isnt a fokaholic.Bt e be like say i been chop some girl this year wey get short blonde dyed hair without condom o�.And na she say make i comot am o. Infact poster thunder fire u
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety by ITbomb(m): 6:30am On Oct 10, 2021
This one Sapphire no take this one personal, that means I'm safe

1 Like

Re: 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety by Southernigbo: 8:10am On Oct 10, 2021
englishmart:
It's very true. The northern guys around nearly lynched my friend for always doking their ladies. Especially the ones in hijab
u mean the northern girls tot he was a fellow northerner and allowed him. Well, he simply capitalised on the low IQ of the females
Re: 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety by Temptee101(m): 8:32am On Oct 10, 2021
Amaechi2023:

Add Gift join.

Seconded!!
Re: 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety by Acesexcell(m): 8:47am On Oct 10, 2021
Acesexcell:
Lol... this is so funny
Lol... this is so funny
Re: 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety by debbydams(f): 9:43am On Oct 10, 2021
englishmart:
20 TYPES OF GIRL YOU MUST USE CONDOM ON�

1. If she has a tattoo.... Use condom

2. If she drinks beer a lot.... Condom!

3. If she is the first to take your shirt off....
Condom bro

4. If she turns off her phone when she is with you.... Condom!

5. If she has short dyed or sprayed hair....
Condom!

6. If she doesn't ask for condom.... My brother condom!

7. If she wears tight jeans.... My brother condom

8. If she doesn't sigh when you touch her.... Use condom

9. If she lives alone.... Condom please

10. If she works in a hair salon or bar.... Condom

11. If she is a student at Unilag, UNN, Uni Jos, Unical, BSU, and Benpoly.... My brother condom

12. If she wears g-stringe.... Condom

13. If she has stretch marks on her boobs... My brother condom

14. If she wear beads on the hip... Condom

15. If she has a lot of male friends on Facebook... Guy, condom!

16. If she support an influential politician and want to do politics... Condom

17. If she has a ring on her nose and chain at the foot... Double the condom bro!!

18. If she likes to say that all men are the same... Put condom pls

19. If her name is Blessing, Maggie, Favour, Amaka, Naomi, Precious, Jennifer, Princess, Chidimma, Jessica and Linda..... Condom bro!!

20. If she take this post personal... Triple the condom my brother
orisirisi
Re: 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 10, 2021
Damn!! You hit the nail right on its head angry

It will be very foolish of a man to go raw in this present day. If it is not your wife (she must not be promiscuous), forget anything raw. Females you see these days are moving bags of STDs. angry

Asides HIV, there are STDs that can take a lifetime to cure. angry
Re: 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety by Greatzeus(m): 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
Your number 19 gat me LOL grin like seriously grin?,
Re: 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety by Greatzeus(m): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
Your number 19 gat me LOL grin like seriously grin?,
Re: 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
My kinda post....

3 out of 5 olosho dey answer Blessing.
Re: 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety by englishmart(m): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
kiss

1 Like

Re: 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety by Gaddafih001(m): 2:56am On Dec 17, 2021
Southernigbo:
HIV cases plenty inside that villages o.
I saw shege at a hospital in Hong LG of Adamawa state.
Almost everyone in the village are infected.
Re: 20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety by englishmart(m): 8:02am On Nov 13, 2023
embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe / Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. / Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.