Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

At 61, Yet Still Begging For Unity? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At 61, Yet Still Begging For Unity? (496 Views)

Abdulrasak Sanusi 'Baba Osun' Dies At 61 / After 35 Years In Public Service This Blind Man Still Begging For His Gratuity / Killings: FFK Reveals The Killers' Objective, Calls For Unity Among Tribes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 61, Yet Still Begging For Unity? by djevino(m): 11:02am On Oct 09, 2021
No be juju be that?
It's a disgrace and shameful for a country at 61 yet still begging for unity... grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 61, Yet Still Begging For Unity? by djevino(m): 11:11am On Oct 09, 2021
Where are those one nigger area beggers? Please come and tell me why a country at 61 is still begging for unity?
Re: At 61, Yet Still Begging For Unity? by Buckeyemedia1: 11:13am On Oct 09, 2021
djevino:
Where are those one nigger area beggers? Please come and tell me why a country at 61 is still begging for unity?
Who is begging for unity?, death to the Secessionists once they have been identified, It isn’t unusual to find disgruntled failed citizens in a country.
Re: At 61, Yet Still Begging For Unity? by VaselineCrew: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Who is begging for unity?, death to the Secessionist once they have been identified.

Another monkey that will rather kill their partner than let them go.

You want all tribes that want to leave dead?

Na wa for unity beggar on steroids, black baboon with gray hair yet no gray matter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 61, Yet Still Begging For Unity? by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:16am On Oct 09, 2021
They're deluded that Nigeria is 'united'!

You hold a gun to my head and order me to join you in shouting 'one Nigeria'!? That one no be juju...na holding persin hostage be dat, pure and simple! shocked

3 Likes

Re: At 61, Yet Still Begging For Unity? by Buckeyemedia1: 11:17am On Oct 09, 2021
VaselineCrew:

You won’t all tribes that want to leave dead?

Na wa for unity beggar on steroids, black baboon with gray hair yet no gray matter.
Don’t you have a Biafran passport, who has stopped you from leaving Nigeria? Empty Barrel you have nowhere to go, unless maybe Cameroon or Gabon Republic.
Re: At 61, Yet Still Begging For Unity? by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:23am On Oct 09, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Don’t you have a Biafran passport, who has stopped you from leaving Nigeria?

Quit trying to be clever by half! Even on nairaland, you see the bile and hate aimed at the agitation for secession (it's more than a IPOB or Mazi kanu thing), yet you still ask that dumbass question!? Last time we left in 1967, what did you do.....you waved us bye-bye and wished us Godspeed abi!?

2 Likes

Re: At 61, Yet Still Begging For Unity? by Buckeyemedia1: 11:24am On Oct 09, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Quit trying to be clever by half! Even on nairaland, you see the bile and hate aimed at the agitation for secession (it's more than a IPOB or Mazi kanu thing), yet you still ask that dumbass question!? Last time we left in 1967, what did you do.....you waved us bye-bye and wished us Godspeed abi!?
Last time it was self inflicted genocide, it is said that Fools that don’t know their history are bound to repeat it.

Re: At 61, Yet Still Begging For Unity? by djevino(m): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2021
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Who is begging for unity?, death to the Secessionists once they have been identified, It isn’t unusual to find disgruntled failed citizens in a country.
[/s]
Trash.
You have nothing meaningful to say

1 Like

Re: At 61, Yet Still Begging For Unity? by Buckeyemedia1: 11:27am On Oct 09, 2021
djevino:
[s][/s]
Trash.
You have nothing meaningful to say

1 Share

Re: At 61, Yet Still Begging For Unity? by ba7man(m): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2021
djevino:
No be juju be that?
It's a disgrace and shameful for a country at 61 yet still begging for unity... grin cheesy
Dem dey shoot una, you say "Dem dey beg".
Re: At 61, Yet Still Begging For Unity? by djevino(m): 11:29am On Oct 09, 2021
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Last time it was self inflicted genocide, it is said that Fools that don’t know their history are bound to repeat it.
[/s]

Trash as usual
Re: At 61, Yet Still Begging For Unity? by Buckeyemedia1: 11:31am On Oct 09, 2021
VaselineCrew:

You won’t all tribes that want to leave dead?

We dey House they hustle, only you they wail say you wan go, see the door, leave is anyone holding you, abi you wan carry our house waka? Ole, then na bullet we go release for your body.
Re: At 61, Yet Still Begging For Unity? by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:37am On Oct 09, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:

You're a poor student of history (F9 one for that matter) if you think Ndigbo in particular and Biafra in general 'self-inflicted' the genocide that had already started in the north way before the main uncivil war ('police action') started! In any case, you've already rendered your lameass argument redundant by admiting GENOCIDE actually took place! smiley

2 Likes

Re: At 61, Yet Still Begging For Unity? by BKayy: 11:43am On Oct 09, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
That is all you can show from your own part of the Biafran war.

Let me show you ours because when our men were busy kicking you cowards dried asses in the front lines, you were busy starving women and children the the British we fought against left with you.

Below is the Biafran men of valor that fought their fellow men not against women and children like you Coward Terrorist Nigerians

7 Likes

Re: At 61, Yet Still Begging For Unity? by TarOrfeeek: 11:55am On Oct 09, 2021
BKayy:

Let me show you ours because when our men were busy kicking you cowards dried asses in the front lines, you were busy starving women and children the the British we fought against left with you.

Below is the Biafran men of valour that fought their fellow men not against women and children like you Coward Terrorist Nigerians

These men were really brave.

I have tremendous respect for all of them.

NA has a long history of cowardice. I'm not surprised BHT are smoking them and livestreaming it.

1 Like

Re: At 61, Yet Still Begging For Unity? by Buckeyemedia1: 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

These men were really brave.

I have tremendous respect for all of them.

NA has a long history of cowardice. I'm not surprised BHT are smoking them and livestreaming it.
May they Rest In Peace, Sorry to bust your bubbles, they died for nothing, Ojukwu ran away & came back to marry Ms Nigeria (Bianca Onoh) what a shame, I am sorry for you, keep chasing shadows.
Re: At 61, Yet Still Begging For Unity? by Buckeyemedia1: 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
1432two:
[s][/s]
At least you should have allowed me finish before you came with your cancellation, Jobless ipobian?
Re: At 61, Yet Still Begging For Unity? by Buckeyemedia1: 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
1432two:
[s][/s]
May they Rest In Peace, Sorry to bust your bubbles, they died for nothing, Ojukwu ran away & came back to marry Ms Nigeria (Bianca Onoh) what a shame, I am sorry for you, keep chasing shadows.
Re: At 61, Yet Still Begging For Unity? by Unik3030: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
BKayy:

Below is the Biafran men of valor that fought their fellow men not against women and children like you Coward Terrorist Nigerians
PROUDIGBO:

You're a poor student of history (F9 one for that matter) if you think Ndigbo in particular and Biafra in general 'self-inflicted' the genocide that had already started in the north way before the main uncivil war ('police action') started! In any case, you've already rendered your lameass argument redundant by admiting GENOCIDE actually took place! smiley
u people are just bunch of confused clowns,claiming victim n claiming victory at the same time.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria 2023: Is Bola "Pablo Escobar" Tinubu’s Ambition Going To Be Thwarted? / Kwara APC Deflate Governor Abdulrazaq's Lies,Defends Lai Mohammed / Imo Governor, Hope Uzodimma Received Participants Of NDC Course 30 (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.