Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House (38841 Views)

My Funny Experience Today December 25th / My Uncle Drove To My House To Report Me Because I Wore A Bikini–Nigerian Lady / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
Gdgs
Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by potonicomf(m): 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
For more information concerning NYSC BATCH C
Click on the link
https:///HogPXKTAjbsKln5H8Wcvyy

Pls you can help me share to your various groups or anyone going with this batch
Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by UTILITYMAY(m): 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
O boy! You professional hustler ooo. Loading your socks with fried chicken? The bag of cement got me grin

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by Boss13: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
You're a good storyteller and will do well in it. Horn the skills and work on your grammatic errors. Good job.

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
DeLight360:
Friday vibes�

I can still remember the christmas party i celebrated in my uncle's house **the events can never leave my head**.......

It was a cold harmattan morning. Me and my whole family were preparing to visit my uncles house to celebrate christmas. I was so happy because their fridge is always loaded with different types of meat ** I remember secretly loading my socks with chicken during one christmas when i was little**

The journey started and i placed my earpiece and increased the volume to max... I didn't know when my mom was talking to me until my siblings were looking at me in the car and smiling...i was like what happened. I did not even complete it before i felt something like bag of cement on my face but it was my mothers hand. I off my phone and remove the earpiece sharp sharp before she seize it with hot tears in my eyes.

About 30 mins later we were at our uncles place. He and his wife welcomed us warmly but i could not hear properly due to the slap.... We were served refreshments before they would Prepare food in the evening. I retired to the guest room and used my phone until when the cooking started. I helped out in the kitchen and received approximately 8 slaps and 2 murder attempts from my mother (story for another day)...

Finally the food was ready and served-rice and chicken stew. "Time to eat the fruit of my labour" I said to myself. I kept my chicken lap in the centre and ate the rice while stealing constant glances at the meat. I cleard my rice in less than 20 mins and smiled to myself thinking of how i would devour the chicken... and then boom my uncle's 2 year old child grabbed my chicken and ran away... Yeeee my spirit screamed from inside *after everything i went through in my mother's hand, the worse thing was that only the legs of the chicken were left in the pot* i just watched as the child devoured the meat while my family and my uncle with his wife laughed expecting me to behave mature... But no no no no I just walked to their poultry farm, carried one fowl and ran away..

Young man i have told you severally not to provoke my laugh cheesy grin
This is the last warning

3 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by Gkemz: 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
If you could thief chicken at your tender age, you must be related to thiefunubu. The only difference is that he thief in billion van while you thief in poultry.

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by sagitariusbaby(m): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lol! This guy don craze I swear

3 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by revived: 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see you becoming a petty thief and pick pocket, I see a mob chasing you to lynch you after snatching the empty purse of a broke slay queen, I see you running faster than usain bolt for your life only to find nothing inside the purse, I see you surrendering your life to Jesus after hunger must have dealt terribly with you, I see you preaching in parks and collecting offerings, I see you opening a church and impregnating 14 female members of your choir.

This I have seen.

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by Exodora: 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
Instead of you to tell your family that you want to start your own poultry famring instead you resulted to stealing it stylishly, tomorrow now you will come back to motive the rest of us how you started your poultry farm with just one Chicken but you won't mention the source of the chicken.
Oga well-done oooo.

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
Recent picture of Op at FMC Asaba cry

6 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by Newboss(m): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
The summary of the story is that OP has very abusive woman for a mother.

Abuse is part of Nigerian culture. I don't know about other African countries tho.

It's not funny. This is a major problem in our culture. Parents mete out their frustrations and incompetence on their children.

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by Walkee: 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2021
2ndchildhood:

Even me sef no laugh..

All Thanks to him below
it's just a story of an ajebo.
Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by drimzsmoke(m): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
DeLight360:
Friday vibes�

Finally the food was ready and served-rice and chicken stew. "Time to eat the fruit of my labour" I said to myself. I kept my chicken lap in the centre and ate the rice while stealing constant glances at the meat. I cleard my rice in less than 20 mins and smiled to myself thinking of how i would devour the chicken... and then boom my uncle's 2 year old child grabbed my chicken and ran away... Yeeee my spirit screamed from inside *after everything i went through in my mother's hand, the worse thing was that only the legs of the chicken were left in the pot* i just watched as the child devoured the meat while my family and my uncle with his wife laughed expecting me to behave mature... But no no no no I just walked to their poultry farm, carried one fowl and ran away..

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...LWKMD4H

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by Virtplus(m): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
I love nairaland i swear gad..
Ops gat me laughing hard

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Werey...

This op just dey make me dey laugh this morning grin grin

MODIFIED:::: op, honestly you made my day... Thanks man.....one free packet of condom for you.

One of the reasons ilove this platform! With all the hardship for country we al nid time out to laugh!

4 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
DeLight360:
Friday vibes�

I can still remember the christmas party i celebrated in my uncle's house **the events can never leave my head**.......

It was a cold harmattan morning. Me and my whole family were preparing to visit my uncles house to celebrate christmas. I was so happy because their fridge is always loaded with different types of meat ** I remember secretly loading my socks with chicken during one christmas when i was little**

The journey started and i placed my earpiece and increased the volume to max... I didn't know when my mom was talking to me until my siblings were looking at me in the car and smiling...i was like what happened. I did not even complete it before i felt something like bag of cement on my face but it was my mothers hand. I off my phone and remove the earpiece sharp sharp before she seize it with hot tears in my eyes.

About 30 mins later we were at our uncles place. He and his wife welcomed us warmly but i could not hear properly due to the slap.... We were served refreshments before they would Prepare food in the evening. I retired to the guest room and used my phone until when the cooking started. I helped out in the kitchen and received approximately 8 slaps and 2 murder attempts from my mother (story for another day)...

The ending though... This is hilarious! cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
Newboss:
The summary of the story is that OP has very abusive woman for a mother.

Abuse is part of Nigerian culture. I don't know about other African countries tho.

It's not funny. This is a major problem in our culture. Parents mete out their frustrations and incompetence on their children.

na wa o! Chief be calmin down! Enjoy the CRUISE
stay happy

7 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by tyup(m): 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see you becoming a petty thief and pick pocket, I see a mob chasing you to lynch you after snatching the empty purse of a broke slay queen, I see you running faster than usain bolt for your life only to find nothing inside the purse, I see you surrendering your life to Jesus after hunger must have dealt terribly with you, I see you preaching in parks and collecting offerings, I see you opening a church and impregnating 14 female members of your choir.

This I have seen.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by Emmerlee(m): 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
You should be a comedian. That's your calling smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by torvickof1312(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

This one chock ohhh but wallahi o no understand the whole stealing thing and why him de collect slap from him Mama. Bro you never talk true for this story aswear

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by house10s: 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2021
DeLight360:
Friday vibes�

i forget to laugh
Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by Habib101: 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
Shikena Justice for justice cheesy
Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by BabaCommander: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
Boss13:
You're a good storyteller and will do well in it. Horn the skills and work on your grammatic errors. Good job.
"Hone"

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
grin
Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by poiZon: 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Legend of the SEER

5 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by gamaliel9: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
8 slaps and two murder attempts grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by Mamijoh(f): 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Werey...

This op just dey make me dey laugh this morning grin grin

MODIFIED:::: op, honestly you made my day... Thanks man.....one free packet of condom for you.
You're a bad boy grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by Lordbinsmar: 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Baba Agbaalagba grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by Franzinni: 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
Nice story ... very interesting too
Re: My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House by emmnprince(m): 8:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
Naybahood:

False prophet never disappoints ….LOL

FalseProphet1 na clown. I dey always look forward to him comment!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things They Will Not Tell You About Marriage.. / Halimat Abdulrasheed: Missing Kaduna Teenage Girl (Photos) / Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.