Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy (47680 Views)

Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa / Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) / Iyorcha Ayu: We Will Develop Nigeria As We Did Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by jneutron4000: 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
God bless you Asiwaju Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by socialmediaman: 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

He will not rest until the mission is accomplished. Nigeria need him now more than ever before. He’s experienced, competent, nationalistic, educated and influential enough to lead the country and set her on the path of greatness and shared prosperity.

With Tinubu as president, every region can go to sleep with their eyes closed because a nationalistic leader who will carry everybody along is on the throne. He will unite the country and give every region a sense of belonging. Even Kanu will drop Biafra agitation and accept a role in government once Tinubu strikes a deal with him. Tinubu’s presidency will be a win-win for all Nigerians.

Tinubu would’ve been a strong candidate if he didn’t partake in the insecurity, poverty, unemployment, ethnic and religious divisions, economic recession and all the calamities that befall Nigeria since 2015.

Because of selfish interest, a former democrat foisted a despot on the same country he fought despots for democracy. He could’ve been forgiven for the 2015 alliance because nobody could predict Buhari’s posturing at that point, but it’s very clear he doubled down so that he could have a chance in 2023. It’s called selfish ambition, nothing here shows love for country.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
Jehovah, please help your son get his Canadian or USA visa ,before this Buhari 2.0 becomes president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Gns247: 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin grin grin grin
For more jokes, Text "TINUBU" to "419".
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by seunayantokun(m): 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
What else does he want to develop at old age after ruining it?
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by pennywys(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:
He is not just a bullion van ambassador, he is also a registered CLOWN of the Federal Republic.

His London Battery has been fully charged, the cocaine lover can now talk rubbish as usual.

Develop your dwindling health first.
grin
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunayantokun:
What else does he want to develop at old age after ruining it?
In Falz voice THIS IS 9IGIRIA.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Dapson73(m): 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
CaptainAyub:

grin
I tot ofonja muslimumus said development means drug pushing grin
Maybe Thiefnuubu wants to continue his bobo Chicago activities when he becomes president of oodua republic grin

Continue hating until Asiwaju add GCFR to his tittle come 2023.
You will wake up from your slumber by then.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
They don carry steroids injections nack him. Una go thank Buhari ones this one enters. Na so e go be till the Nigeria is no more..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Daroldigits: 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2021
I can see that your head is empty of brain...
seunmsg:

He will not rest until the mission is accomplished. Nigeria need him now more than ever before. He’s experienced, competent, nationalistic, educated and influential enough to lead the country and set her on the path of greatness and shared prosperity.

With Tinubu as president, every region can go to sleep with their eyes closed because a nationalistic leader who will carry everybody along is on the throne. He will unite the country and give every region a sense of belonging. Even Kanu will drop Biafra agitation and accept a role in government once Tinubu strikes a deal with him. Tinubu’s presidency will be a win-win for all Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by delzbaba(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
Is it by force to be president? Abeg shift danu.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by incredible2017: 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
They have come again
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
eduj:
Jehovah, please help your son get his Canadian or USA visa ,before this Buhari 2.0 becomes president

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by adebwalex(m): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
Best Joke of the year... grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Indispensable85(m): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Justiceleague1: 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by yusluvad(m): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
You sabi jare...
SpecialAdviser:
grin grin grin grin grin For more jokes, Text "TINUBU" to "419".

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Victorclean1: 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
hammer567:
TINUBU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE NOT FOOLS.

WE KNOW BRITAIN STILL SEE US AS COLONY AND HIS STAY THERE LOOKS VERY SIMILAR TO BUHARI.

WE CANNOT CONTINUE TO BE LOOTED BY BRITAIN AND HER BLACK SLAVE RAIDERS/ AGENT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1sZ2CSAxyI

Owo da people will not understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Justiceleague1: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

Are you saying you and darling ain't doing all the above you listed?!
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by stanluiz(m): 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

Tinubu is not tribalistic but his campaign tag is South West Agenda 2023.

South West Agenda is tribalistic and nepotistic in the first place. IF Tinubu is nationalistic as you claimed, SW agenda won't have been his campaign tag.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ogun kill u there!

E no go better for u and ur other political criminals.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Drella(m): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
CaptainAyub:

grin
I tot ofonja muslimumus said development means drug pushing grin
Maybe Thiefnuubu wants to continue his bobo Chicago activities when he becomes president of oodua republic grin

I regret trying to comprehend your jargons.
Post without meaning!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Johel(m): 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

https://gazettengr.com/im-back-to-develop-nigerias-democracy-economy-tinubu/

Frog eyed Tinubu...comot your touts from Lagos roads first before discussing a democracy u know nothing about.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by sabreal: 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
Mumu talking to the fellow minus.

FFK will.now start his work. His first salary will soon be due. Use them against themselves. Of a truth FFK is no match for BAT

seunmsg:

https://gazettengr.com/im-back-to-develop-nigerias-democracy-economy-tinubu/
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by AntonVince: 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
socialmediaman:

Tinubu would’ve been a strong candidate if he didn’t partake in the insecurity, poverty, unemployment, ethnic and religious divisions, economic recession and all the calamities that befall Nigeria since 2015.

Because of selfish interest, a former democrat foisted a despot on the same country he fought despots for democracy. He could’ve been forgiven for the 2015 alliance because nobody could predict Buhari’s posturing at that point, but it’s very clear he doubled down so that he could have a chance in 2023. It’s called selfish ambition, nothing here shows love for country.

Brilliant, just brilliant!
Comment of the day.

As far as Tinubu is concerned, Nigeria can burn to ashes while people die of hunger as long as achieves his vaulting ambition of becoming president.

smiley

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by NOwazobia: 5:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
Thieves!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by seunmsg(m): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
stanluiz:
Tinubu is not tribalistic but his campaign tag is South West Agenda 2023.

South West Agenda is tribalistic and nepotistic in the first place. IF Tinubu is nationalistic as you claimed, SW agenda won't have been his campaign tag.

SWAGA is just a temporary arrangement for consultations and to mobilize a United south west support for Tinubu. Once the regional support is achieved, it would be disbanded for a national campaign arrangement.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
Victorclean1:

Owo da people will not understand
Very few will understand.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by gentlestdude(m): 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

The pay is good, bro. I can link you up if you want to join the moving train. Trust me, I will ensure you’re well paid. Yes?
bros I'm interested o, linkx me up.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by AntonVince: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

SWAGA is just a temporary arrangement for consultations and to mobilize a United south west support for Tinubu. Once the regional support is achieved, it would be disbanded for a national campaign arrangement.

Delusion!
Re: Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy by vineyardfarms: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
seunmsg:

https://gazettengr.com/im-back-to-develop-nigerias-democracy-
economy-
tinubu/

you coming back to develope nigeria, democracy and the economy is laughable joke. Why don't you use the hospitals here rather UK?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

6 Nigerian Governors Who Are Ph.d Holders / Oshiomole: Obaseki Disrespected The Oba Of Benin By Wearing A Cap To The Palace / Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.