Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Pandora: Did Atiku Teach Peter Obi How To Hide Funds In Tax Havens? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pandora: Did Atiku Teach Peter Obi How To Hide Funds In Tax Havens? (1258 Views)

Atiku Vs Tinubu Vs Obi How They Stand On National Development Benchmarks / Atiku Vs. Obi: How Each Of Them Intend To Fix Nigeria's Power Problem / Did Atiku Break Civil Service Commission Rules? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pandora: Did Atiku Teach Peter Obi How To Hide Funds In Tax Havens? by Perkins2018: 11:52am On Oct 11, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:

I don't stand for hypocrisy in other people and agree with your observation. I remain consistent in my opposition to all Nigeria's fantastically corrupt politicians that turned the country to the poverty capital, while they all turned to overnight billionaires who like to create shell companies and hide money in Europe and tax havens in the Carribean.

What you guys fail to realize is that no Nigerian is a saint. Buhari should have taught you that. ​Even you are a thief. Now you want a saint to rule you. Its either you beg Americans or Europeans to come and re-colonize you and thereby, ruling you.

Having realized that, you should vote for competent leaders instead of looking for non existent Nigerian saints.

Tinubu, Fashola, Ganduje, El Rufai, Umahi, Udom Emmanuel fit the bill.

To be a Nigerian is to be a thief. Know this and know peace.
Re: Pandora: Did Atiku Teach Peter Obi How To Hide Funds In Tax Havens? by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 11, 2021
Perkins2018:

What you guys fail to realize is that no Nigerian is a saint. Buhari should have taught you that. ​Even you are a thief. Now you want a saint to rule you. Its either you beg Americans or Europeans to come and re-colonize you and thereby, ruling you.

Having realized that, you should vote for competent leaders instead of looking for non existent Nigerian saints.

Tinubu, Fashola, Ganduje, El Rufai, Umahi, Udom Emmanuel fit the bill.

To be a Nigerian is to be a thief. Know this and know peace.

I can't take you seriously after calling El Rufai,Ganduje,Tinubu,Fashola,Umahi and Udom competent. This must be some kind of sick joke similar to one below.

Re: Pandora: Did Atiku Teach Peter Obi How To Hide Funds In Tax Havens? by Perkins2018: 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2021
RuudVanNistroy:

I can't take you seriously after calling El Rufai,Ganduje,Tinubu,Fashola,Umahi and Udom competent. This must be some kind of sick joke similar to one below.

Yes. They are competent in nigerian standards. oh, you want to judge them on European standards? They cant perform above their environment and IQ.

Even you might not perform up to them if given the chance. Except you are not a Nigerian.
Re: Pandora: Did Atiku Teach Peter Obi How To Hide Funds In Tax Havens? by Ngorbungor(m): 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
Wahalaperson:
hows it his money? He set up the company in 2010 when he was a governor, why are you guys fond of supporting thieves

You called him a thief, but the people of Anambra were he was a governor for eight years are saying he is the greatest, efcc can't even find a pin or skeletons in his cupboard, so who are we to believe? You or the people he governed for eight good years?
Re: Pandora: Did Atiku Teach Peter Obi How To Hide Funds In Tax Havens? by Wahalaperson: 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ngorbungor:

You called him a thief, but the people of Anambra were he was a governor for eight years are saying he is the greatest, efcc can't even find a pin or skeletons in his cupboard, so who are we to believe? You or the people he governed for eight good years?
same way the people of Lagos are calling tinubu the greatest and the efcc took him to court and lost the case, they couldnt find a pin and skeleton in tinubu's cupboard.
Who una dey deceive? Yourselves!!!
Re: Pandora: Did Atiku Teach Peter Obi How To Hide Funds In Tax Havens? by Ngorbungor(m): 12:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Wahalaperson:
same way the people of Lagos are calling tinubu the greatest and the efcc took him to court and lost the case, they couldnt find a pin and skeleton in tinubu's cupboard.
Who una dey deceive? Yourselves!!!

Hahahaha, lie from the pit of hell, he was acquitted base on technicalities by court, Oga go and rest I beg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pandora: Did Atiku Teach Peter Obi How To Hide Funds In Tax Havens? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Hahahaha, lie from the pit of hell, he was acquitted base on technicalities by court, Oga go and rest I beg.
Gbam

Re: Pandora: Did Atiku Teach Peter Obi How To Hide Funds In Tax Havens? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Let us see what he has to say on Arise TV regarding the bank accounts in the Carribean.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos Should Produce Buhari’s Successor - Lagos Catholic Archbishop / Sen Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On The Unity Of Nigeria / Tinubu: You Bring Me Down Buhari, Have You Forget How I Help You Defeat Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.