Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] (50732 Views)

Nothing Goes For Nothing (18+) / Are You Having a Hard Time Getting Quality Contents for Business? / Learn How To Write Contents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by BigBasher: 11:55am On Nov 03, 2021
Captivating
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by ThrillPlus: 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ultimas:
Her mind was in a frenzy. Okay, this is better than anything michael has ever done to my boobs. Those fingers are ... Then her mind at her to stop comparing to her husband. His fingers brushed against her extended nipples, then pushed them down, playing with her nipples, pushing them and moving them in circles. It felt awesome and she was ashamed to love it. She closed her eyes. His warm mouth closed over her right nipple. She opened her eyes quickly and looked down to see her right boob squeezed in his left hand and his face latched to her nipple, sucking. She was shocked at the sight. She could not have imagined that a man so much younger than her would be sucking away at her nipples. Her boobs were very sensitive. They had always been. Waves of pleasure flowed over her as he licked and slurped on her tits. She regained herself and tried to push him away. "Hey Alfred, this has gone too far..." he was not looking at her, his eyes were fixated to her boobs, while his hands were still at work. He ignored her.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 11:18am On Nov 05, 2021
"I love your boobs," Alfred murmured. After a moment, Biola snapped out of it. What happened? Oh, my God. He raped me and I orgasmed from it. Wait, we did not have sex. He just...he just played with my boobs and...oh God, this has to end. "Alfred, listen, you did something amazing there with my boobs, but I'm married. I didn't want you to suck on ... did what you did there ..." Her voice trailed off as she looked at the young boss. He was looking seriously at her. She felt naked and vulnerable. Her boobs were there for him to see. He was fully dressed in shirt and loosened tie. Her boobs were wet with saliva. There were even bruises from where the passion had been extremely intense. "That does it Biola," Alfred said seriously. "I'm going to do what I want with your boobs whenever i want to, from now on. You will have a raise if you want. But that's my condition, not just for the raise, but for you to continue working here."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by FairCritic(m): 8:10am On Nov 06, 2021
Nice update
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Biola was shocked at the demand, but felt strange arguing in the condition she was, hot, naked, abused boobs and soaked panties. "I thought you were kind ... And Alfred, I can't do this. I'm married." he insisted on what he wanted. "I don't want to hear about it, Biola. I am not going to look at you every day and not to do something about it." She protested that she could not cheat on her husband. "You'll not be having sex," he put in. "Don't be crazy about it. I'm a young man and you're a woman with awesome boobs. Given the present situation, I think letting fun is dair." She was in a dilemma. This is crazy, she thought. How long will it take for him to be satisfied with my boobs? I mean ... oh, well, what choice do I have? Leave? That's not going to happen at this point. "Okay," Biola agreed meekly. He smiled at her and mentioned that he had a hardon. "What should we do about it, Biola? I'm not going to jack off." Her eyes widened. "Oh, please, don't make do something something sexual."

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Saturn101: 10:12am On Nov 08, 2021
Interesting update
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
Saturn101:
Interesting update
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by sulorog(m): 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
More!!!!¡!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 6:22am On Nov 10, 2021
Alfred stood up. The bulge on his trousers was clearly visible. It was not small. Biola was intrigued.
Oh, my God, look at that, she thought. I won't do anything to that ... No, I will not.

"What should we do about this, Biola?" he asked. "If you can't do a Mouth Action, then you will do a hand job. Jerk me off."

Her mind was busy. Not a Mouth Action? Okay, this is manageable. I want to be faithful as much as I can to Michael. I don't even want to look at alred's private organ. Well, I can manage the situation.

"Can I jerk you off without looking at it?" she put in. "Like from behind or something?"

Alfred looked at her beautiful face. I can make some concessions, he thought. I can be reasonable. He sighed. Alright, a handjob without looking at it will be cool. He sat down and pulled Biola over to himself. He tried to set her down, straddling him. It looked awkward.

5 Likes

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by FairCritic(m): 5:10am On Nov 11, 2021
Nice update
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Konquest: 10:32am On Nov 11, 2021
Ultimas:
"I love your boobs," Alfred murmured. After a moment, Biola snapped out of it. What happened? Oh, my God. He raped me and I orgasmed from it. Wait, we did not have sex. He just...he just played with my boobs and...oh God, this has to end. "Alfred, listen, you did something amazing there with my boobs, but I'm married. I didn't want you to suck on ... did what you did there ..." Her voice trailed off as she looked at the young boss. He was looking seriously at her. She felt naked and vulnerable. Her boobs were there for him to see. He was fully dressed in shirt and loosened tie. Her boobs were wet with saliva. There were even bruises from where the passion had been extremely intense. "That does it Biola," Alfred said seriously. "I'm going to do what I want with your boobs whenever i want to, from now on. You will have a raise if you want. But that's my condition, not just for the raise, but for you to continue working here."
The suspense in this story
is awesome and very vivid. I commend the book and author.

This further amplified in my
mind what women go through sometimes in the work place. I
wish 'Biola had recorded the convo with that Alfred, and turned the table on the younger dude.

A fatal clash between "work ethics" and "primal passion."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by sulorog(m): 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
No update again!!!!!!
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 9:42am On Nov 12, 2021
"Listen," Alfred said. "I want you to straddle me, like a stripper or something, and you jack me off. To do that, you will probably have to take off your skirt." Goddamit, Biola thought, this just keeps getting worse. Why would I have to wear the black thong today. Well, let's do this. "Okay, Alfred," she said, with a defeated tone. She turned away from him and slipped off her skirt. Oh, it was something to look at that ass. Alfred stared. Big, but not too big; round, obviously so soft. The thong accentuated the curves of her waist that led to her butt. "Goodness, you are hot, Biola." He's a perv, she thought, but he's cute. He's so sinister in theory, but he is such a kid at times. Biola didn' know what to think of her young boss. She was not a been-around-the-block LovePeddler, but she felt much more mature than even her genius of a young admirer. She felt he was only an admirer, not a molester or a rapist or whatever. Alfred reached out and grabbed her hips, pulling her down to straddle his hips.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by sulorog(m): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2021
Oga, your story are too short, pls make it long and give update on time please
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by sulorog(m): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2021
Oga, your update are too short , abeg make it long. And give us update on time pls
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by sulorog(m): 11:43am On Nov 12, 2021
More please!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by FairCritic(m): 6:49am On Nov 13, 2021
Interesting update
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by BigBasher: 7:32am On Nov 14, 2021
Next please
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
Immediately, he began moving his hands over her thighs, hips, stomach and around the ass. Biola knew what she looked like - naked. She knew there was no point in arguing his groping at the moment. She just needed to get him off before she got carried away. It would be a lie to say that the groping was entirely unpleasant to her. Reaching down between them, without looking at him, she undid his belt, pulled down his zipper and reached to his trousers. Where do I look? She asked herself. I guess I'll look across the wall. I'll try to think of other things while I do this. Her hand was touching something very hard and large. Hmn... her hand slowly moved up his cock. The hand neared the tip of the organ and encircled it. Her mind was busy. Slowly, her thumb moved to the top, dipping into the hole. Alfred let out a low soft groan as her thumb stoked the top.

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by royalguy123(m): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
op you're doing a great job that I acknowledge more wisdom and creativity,more ink to your pen but there is one thing I am observing your updates are too short,please try and make it longer thanks as you consider my request

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by BigBasher: 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
Interesting update
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by ThrillPlus: 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Waiting for more
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
Slowly she reached the top, and her grasp expanded to go up and over the edge of his cock's head. Slowly she moved her thumb over the top, dipping into the hole, and circling the enlargened tip. Suddenly it jumped in her hand. Whoah...its throbbing.....and.....Alfred let out a low, soft groan as her thumb stroked the top.
Biola wasn't even trying to please him...she was just exploring, and as she'd pleased her husband, her hand instinctively began making the same motions she'd made with her husband's smaller unit...he enjoys this....kid.....god, feels weird to call him a “kid” when he's so much......different then Michael...he, wow, let's just move our hand a little farther down and see.....its soooo BIG....wow....look at that happy look on his face....mustn't look down...

Somehow Biola felt that looking at his cock would betray her husband, but just feeling it, in reality, was already doing something in her head. Curiosity was killing her, but she just let her hand do the looking for her....
Hmmm...he shaves down here it looks like, and...should I keep going?...he didn't say anything about...would his testicles be large if his penis is? I....without command, Biola slowly moved her hand down over his balls, and slowly hefted and felt their weight in her hand...Wow, these feel heavy even...they're huge. I'll give a little squeeze, and....Alfred groaned as her hand slowly closed over his balls and squeezed them slightly, then more. Biola had always found her husband's balls intriguing. It was so weird how they just hung there...but they were sensitive and he didn't like her playing with them too much.

Alfred didn't seem to care, and Biola began squeezing and massaging them, finding it fun to play with them, she looked at his face and it was pure bliss. Absentmindedly, her other hand found its way to his cock and started stroking....
Alfred was on cloud nine. His gorgeous MILF secretary was nearly naked on his lap, stroking his cock and playing with his balls. God, her boobs are just rising and falling and her hands are awesome...man she knows how to do this...and her tits are all pressed together since....wait....her tits....almost forgot his command over her. Ridiculous.

Alfred's arms encircled her, and his hands glided down her back to her ass, while his head went down to her boobs. Once again, he was suckling at her tits, while his hands were enjoying her ass.
Now Biola was on cloud nine. Oh his hands are on my butt again, but...wow, his cock is getting wet....yeah, he's got semen running down it....that's a lot.....her hand was lubricated by his precum, and she started stroking with more vigor. He was groaning off and on now. Oh my god he's back at my boobs again.....oh I hope he...yeah, he's doing that chewing thing again...ohhhhhh....his hands left her ass and moved back to her boobs again, while her squeezing of his balls and stroking of his cock intensified. As her ministrations increased, his attacks on her mammaries increased as well...ohhh he's really going at it now...so am I....oh.......I looooove his....I love his....god I love his teeth , and tongue, and....oh.....I love his thing........ohhhh

Rising up from her tits, and putting his head next to hers, and close, feeling his balls boiling and his exploding point coming soon, he started whispering in Biola's ear....

“God you're so hot....so fucking hot.....” as she pleasured him, his hands were running over her body, which was starting to sweat, his hands moved up and down her back..... “I love your body you fucking....you fucking..ohhhh....” his groan was deep and guttural. He ran his hands around her sides and grabbed her tits.... “I love your fucking soft tits”..he ran his hands down her sides to her ass, which he dug his fingers into, making her cry out softly. “I love your fucking assss,” he hissed. She mewled.

Her stroking was driving him mad. His orgasm was coming. He grabbed her silky hair with a hand and pulled it, “God your hair is perfect,” her face was forced to look upwards as her hair was pulled, she closed her eyes and opened her mouth, he kissed her exposed neck up and down. He ran the other hand down a thigh “your fucking legs are...ohhh” he grunted harshly......then his hands reached down to her hands, which were stroking rapidly, crazily.....he grabbed them “Your hands, you fucking bitch, oh you fucking hot slutty bitch are....ARRRGHHH UHHHH”
He grabbed her hand as it was wrapped around his cock and he pointed it at her, pushing her over back onto the couch, and moving with her. She looked down at it right as it blasted a huge load of hot cum straight into her face, shooting from way down at their midsections. He let go of her hand and instinctively grabbed her crotch roughly.

“ARRGGHHHHHHHHHHH” a second shot and a third shot, “UHHHHHHH” covered her tits with his jizz.....
His hand grabbing her crotch sent waves of pain and pleasure to her brain, which was reeling from his assault on her body.. “AIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE” Biola screamed, as the orgasm rocked her. His hand on her pussy, the hot cum covering her, it was too much. Alfred looked down at his cock blasting her body with his semen. He had never cum like this in his life. Shot after shot after shot landed on the writhing woman, her hand still, vice-like, on his cock. Finally the last couple shots landed on her covered pussy, and more cum drizzled out of his cock as it hung over her soaked thong.

Both slowed down from the sexual high. Alfred slumped over in the couch, drained.

Nothing Goes for Nothing: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/nothing-goes-for-nothing/44852

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by royalguy123(m): 6:02am On Nov 18, 2021
ultimas thanks for the update thanks to your change of heart for a lengthy update truth be told this is what I can call let the groove begins my feeling right now once more thanks

1 Like

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by sulorog(m): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
Op, thanks for the update!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 11:39am On Nov 20, 2021
He had never cum like this in his life. Shot after shot after shot landed on the writhing woman, her hand still, vice-like, on his cock. Finally the last couple shots landed on her covered pussy, and more cum drizzled out of his cock as it hung over her soaked thong.
Both slowed down from the sexual high. Alfred slumped over in the couch, drained.

Biola lay there, covered in cum. Her arm sore from the stroking.
Both had a lot of thinking to do. This was far far more than what Alfred had hoped for. Biola was confused, but felt good. She felt bad about feeling good though. As the high from the orgasm wore off, she felt progressively worse.
I can't believe this happened. I gave him a handjob, he played with my boobs and shot his semen all over me, and that was by far the best sex of my life. Wow. I may have done a lot of harm to my family today. He gave me a little raise but is it enough? Probably not. And what does that matter?! I'm not a prostitute..I'm...I'm.....covered in his stuff....
“Why don't you clean up in the bathroom Biola....ha, uh, sorry for shooting so much.”
“Well, you young guys sure have a lot of stuff to shoot I guess.”
Awkward silence.
She cleaned up, put back on her clothes, and quietly went back out to her desk. Alfred quietly sat at his.
Needless to say, neither got a whole lot of work done.
Biola was thinking about the future, her marriage, her bills, her children, her reputation, and a half dozen other serious topics.
Alfred was thinking about her tits.

“How'd work go B?” Michael asked.
“It was good. Um, its amazing actually, Alfred gave me a raise,” Biola replied, with not nearly enough enthusiasm for the occurrence. Dammit. I just jacked off my boss, and now I have to have a conversation with my husband about how awesome my boss is. This is going to suck.
“That's.....nice....” Michael said...but the look on his face darkened a little. “I'm not a huge fan of charity though.” He probably was eying Biola's ass as she walked out the door, the little prick. Fucking charity.
“Michael! Alfred talked about how I'm good at coordinating appointments, keeping records, helping to organize...and....and other stuff that I do. He was very clear it wasn't just charity. He had been thinking about giving me a raise for awhile. It's not even that much.” Strange. Now I'm feeling defensive about Alfred. He clearly wasn't doing it to just be nice, or because of my merits (well, maybe my physical merits), but I don't want to hear Alfred complain when he has no idea what I just did for him. For us.
“Whatever Biola, that's great to hear...I guess (sarcastic tone).” Michael was a man's man. He had worked construction his whole life. He went into business for himself, did pretty well at that, and had accepted help from no one.

He had the hottest wife for miles. Good kids. Nice house. The last thing he wanted was some, young, college-educated whiz-kid prick to be feeling kind enough to help Michael out, by giving money to his wife. It wasn't a happy situation in general.

He'd like to sit his wife down on his dick, just to establish some sort of feeling of control, but the medications and pain killers he was on rendered his penis limp and useless. Life sucked.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by ThrillPlus: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
Welldone
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 5:46am On Nov 22, 2021
ThrillPlus:
Welldone

grin
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 8:54am On Nov 23, 2021
He had the hottest wife for miles. Good kids. Nice house. The last thing he wanted was some, young, college-educated whiz-kid prick to be feeling kind enough to help Michael out, by giving money to his wife. It wasn't a happy situation in general. He'd like to sit his wife down on his dick, just to establish some sort of feeling of control, but the medications and pain killers he was on rendered his penis limp and useless. Life sucked.

“Hey mom, hey dad.” Henry was their 17 year old daughter. She attended a private highschool, and, after her dad's accident, had picked up a job at a grocery store to help with bills. It wasn't easy with all the homework, but she had been doing okay. Michael and Biola smiled at her, but their smiles betrayed that an unpleasant conversation had just occurred, and Henry picked up on it. Her parents were always having those
“Hey Henry, how was school? And you have work today?” Biola inquired.

“Actually, I quit work at the store.” Michael and Biola stopped suddenly and turned towards her.

“What??” they said, in unison.

“Wait, wait,” Henry said, annoyed by their startled looks, which she knew would be followed by an assumption that she was lazy and didn't want to do what she had to for the family, etc, etc, etc blah blah blah. “Its not what you think. Gosh. My friend's mom has a business, like, cleaning houses, and she hired me. It pays way more, and the hours are more flexible, and, like, I wouldn't have to work as much so I could study more,” she said all this with a slight roll of the eyes. She was always glad for a chance to one up her parents. In her teenage mind, she was in a constant, epic battle with her parents, to show them how competent, knowledgeable, and grown-up she was. A true war for independence.

In her parents' mind, she was just another teenager with an attitude, which of course was the truth. “Well, sounds like a good set up Henry. I hope everything goes well. Good job finding some good work. I hope its not too hard” Michael said.

“Nah, its nothing compared to what you do daddy,” Henry said, while leaning over to give him a kiss. She was definitely her mother's daughter. She was wearing jeans that were torn and patched up (professionally, and fashionably, which meant they were far more expensive than normal jeans), but fit her curves perfectly, and showed, through holes on the thighs and just under her butt, perfectly tanned skin. She also had on a tight, white, patterned t-shirt that accentuated her young curves. Her b-cup breasts brushed against her dad's shoulder as she leaned over, and her dark hair fell over his face for a moment.

She better be careful around the guys, Michael thought, They're going to be all over her for sure. But we've already had that conversation.
She bounced away, happy to have won what she perceived to be a battle in her love-hate relationship with her parents. Biola went to make dinner, and Michael sat on the couch watching football.

Chapter Three

Biola came into the office first the next day. She was wearing a flowery, but fashionable blouse, with a little cleavage exposed, and a black skirt that went down past her knees. She was hoping to keep her appearance conservative to try and stem the tide of her young boss' lust.
When Alfred walked in, he smiled, said, “good morning Biola!” And went into his office. He couldn't believe what had happened the day before, with his complete indulgence in his married secretary's bosoms. He smiled to himself. Life was great. But, he had to concentrate and get work done.

The day went by pretty quickly, and Alfred didn't force himself on Biola at all. Towards the end of the day, and after the last of his appointments, he called her into his office. Biola, naturally nervous, quietly came in. Alfred looked at her for a second, then beckoned her to come over closer to him, as he was sitting behind his desk. Biola came over and stood next to him.

“Alright Biola, I know what happened yesterday was pretty crazy...”

“No kidding,” Biola said, then stayed quiet to hear what he had to say.

“Well, I enjoyed myself, and I was thinking of doing the same thing today, but I had work to get done, and while I was working, I thought to myself, I don't just want to play with Biola's boobs today, I want to talk.” Alfred was being honest. She was hot and all, but was he just going to play with her boobs, maybe have her jack him off now and then? He kind of wanted to talk to her. Find out more about her. “But of course, the boobs are definitely going to have to be involved,” he said, with another of his smiles that were more fun-loving then creepy. As he smiled he put his hands on her hips and started to move her towards the desk, which she sat down on.

“I don't know Alfred. I guess my breasts are fine if you want to have fun with them, but lets just keep it at that....yesterday you touched me...well...between the legs, and I wasn't comfortable with that at all.”

“Really?” Alfred replied, the fun-loving smile back, “I'm pretty sure you came as soon as I grabbed your pussy.”

“It was a physical reaction Alfred! I tried to go home and talk to my husband and it was so awkward! If it goes too far he'll know. I'm sure even my daughter will be able to tell something's up. I'm a terrible liar, and...”

Alfred wanted to change the conversation, this wasn't good for her to be reflecting on this element of her family finding out.... “Your daughter? She's in private school right? And working? How's all that going?” He was also tired of waiting. His hands started to work their way up her body towards her breasts, unbuttoning her blouse, with the clear intent of removing her bra.

Oh here we go again. He's going for my boobs, and when he does he'l......OH....yeah, he'll grab them like that and..........oh.............this is crazy........... As he happily groped her breasts, she continued the conversation about her daughter. It was weird talking about her family to the man who was molesting her. “Henry quit the job.....um........at the store.........and, well.......geez, you sure like.....oh.......well, she's working at.......um...........my..... nipple........”

“Ha!” Alfred chuckled, “she's working at your nipple? Um, pretty sure that's what I'm doing,” as he gave her right nipple another little pinch.

5 Likes

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by ThrillPlus: 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
Interesting update

1 Like

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
ThrillPlus:
Interesting update
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by ThrillPlus: 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
Waiting for more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto / Love-life On Campus / Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.