Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] (50738 Views)

Nothing Goes For Nothing (18+) / Are You Having a Hard Time Getting Quality Contents for Business? / Learn How To Write Contents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Saturn101: 11:12pm On May 20, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 9:14am On May 21, 2022
Henrietta didn't know what to do for sure. Her teacher had replied just like she was replying to one of Henrietta's excuses for not doing any homework. A sort of been-there-done-that tone that implied she knew what she was doing and didn't need this conversation since she knew what was going on already. “And......look....I'm not comfortable with this. I'm not a lesbian. I'm not bi-curious or whatever.” The button came undone, the offending hand reached down to the next, and Henrietta looked down towards it, then back up at her teacher, desperately, “Rita, I'm not a lesbian.”

“Really? Yeah, I figured as much. That's okay, no worries.” the very attractive, dark-skinned woman said to her student—like she had dealt with this situation a thousand times before. Like Henrietta was making excuses that didn't need to be made. Then she added, with a smile, “I'll enjoy you enough for the both of us.”

Then she leaned in and brought her lips to Henrietta's.

Chapter Eleven

Henrietta closed her lips tight, and Rita's started a gentle but consistent attack in retaliation for the non-cooperation. Rita kissed her student's lips once, then twice, quickly, and then planted her lips on the girl's for a good long, sustained attempt. Her hands, moved from the embrace to quickly and deftly undoing the remaining few buttons on Henrietta's shirt, while Henrietta haplessly held her teacher's wrists, making a sorry attempt to keep the hands from doing their work. The groping of the breast had been a demand for sex. That demand not being answered in the positive, there was a declaration of war, and Rita had begun the battle.

Henrietta was confused and unsure of herself. This was so unexpected. She had a dozen disconnected thoughts running through her mind, and the overflow of physical sensations was as overpowering as Rita's body. The determined hands working away at her clothing, the large soft lips that were so aggressively enjoying her own, the feel of her teacher's breaths against her upper lip and nose were regulated and under control, but nonetheless felt passionate.

She could hardly concentrate on fighting Rita's hands when her teacher's lips were trying to get her to open her mouth, with the occasional flick of her tongue showing that she was not satisfied with simple kisses. Her shirt was undone and being pushed off her shoulders before she even realized it was happening. The kissing was really throwing her off. She was a step behind her teacher because of it. Her eyes closed, as the teacher was just too close...

Rita was pleased. She looked at this like she was besieging a city or fighting a war. She opened her campaign against her opponent with a full-on surprise assault on her mouth, but she compounded the confusion by beginning an attack from an unexpected direction, and, before the defender could react, she was attacking somewhere else. First the buttons to the blouse were undone, and when Henrietta's hands went to frantically fumble away at redoing them, the blouse was being pulled off her shoulders, and when her hands went to find her blouse to pull it back on, her skirt was being hiked up to expose her pink thong, but in the time it took for a hand to start pulling the skirt back down to cover herself, her bra was off and gone. Slowly but surely the girl was being undressed, and Rita was happy about her progress.

She was a great multi-tasker, and working away at Henrietta was the most fun she'd had in a long time, and she was going at it like a project that needed to be done. She was very efficient.

The bra was gone, and the breasts were ready to be enjoyed, but there was no need to divide the attack yet. The forceful kissing was Henrietta's primary defense concern, since it was direct contact with her body, but since her clothes being steadily removed was not as jolting to the senses, her brain was slower to react to that affront.

Nothing goes for nothing: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/nothing-goes-for-nothing/44852

1 Like

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Saturn101: 7:10pm On May 23, 2022
Nice work.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by CivilzedTyger(m): 1:52pm On May 25, 2022
Nice one bro. Keep it coming.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Zamar: 8:59am On May 27, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 8:43pm On May 27, 2022
The forceful kissing was Henrietta's primary defense concern, since it was direct contact with her body, but since her clothes being steadily removed was not as jolting to the senses, her brain was slower to react to that affront.

The blouse was open and all the buttons, soon enough, undone. Shortly, it was almost entirely pulled off, just the sleeves were stuck at the elbows. Rita switched to having both hands do different tasks.

One pulling the blouse off her student's shoulders and the other alternating between pulling her skirt up by the legs, and down by the waist, confusing Henrietta's reaction.

Rita's eyes were still closed, but she was concentrated and had complete control of the situation, but Henrietta was just reacting to different stimuli....she didn't stand a chance.

But at the moment, most of all, Rita wanted her tongue to penetrate her target's mouth....since she felt that would be a lot for Henrietta to process.....and she really enjoyed kissing...... so she decided on a different approach to the problem: to try and divert and shock her student enough to gain entry.

She immediately reached down between Henrietta's legs and cupped the young student's pussy, through her thong, with her hand, getting a few gentle rubs in on her clitoris with a thumb.

Henrietta jumped, her hands shot down to grab the offending hand's wrist and pull it away from her most private of places, and both her eyes and mouth opened in shock.

Lunging at the opportunity, Rita's tongue entered Henrietta's mouth. Her head tipped slightly, and their lips locked.. It was a job well done, and the reward was well worth the work. Rita pushed in with delight. Her tongue explored every part of her young opponent's mouth, and sought out her tongue to engage and play with.

Her hand left Henrietta's genitals, and moved up her body. Her other hand joined the journey and midway up her torso they began a firm push, which Rita leveraged with her whole body. This took magnificent coordination and concentration.

As Henrietta's body fell back, Rita's followed it, not breaking the kiss at all, in fact fighting Henrietta's attempts at liberating her mouth while she did it. She then moved her legs between Henrietta's, spreading them with her own.

As she did that, her hands continued up Henrietta's body, and ended up cupping her face, lightly stroking by the ears, and following her soft jaw line, and feeling her hair.

Henrietta could barely think now. Her hands were weakly grabbing at her teacher's sweatshirt, of no use at all. The tongue in her mouth was overwhelming. It felt good, there was no denying it.

She just didn't want to be made to feel good in this way by another woman, especially forcefully. But these weren't linear thoughts in her mind. Everything was scattered.

Of all the senses, Henrietta's hearing was the most focused at the moment, and it latched onto one sound that made an impression on her, emotionally. Thoughts flooded her mind because of it.

As Rita forcefully and passionately made out with her victim, the teacher took a single, very slow and drawn out, quiet, but strong breath. It was a deep inhale, and light, light exhale, as she kissed. It sounded so contented, like a hard day's work was done, and now she could relax and enjoy herself.

It sounded pleasured, like she was experiencing a wonderful massage after a difficult and enduring struggle. It sounded like relief, like she was finally getting to eat after starving the whole day.... and even if what she got was a little, it was the most delicious thing she'd ever had.

Henrietta felt, more than she understood these things, and it made her, though she didn't want to have sex with this woman, understand that trying to stop this would be a fight, and how that fight had gone already was an indication that she wouldn't win.

Rita broke the kiss, finally, and raised herself up so she was kneeling.

Nothing For Nothing: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/nothing-goes-for-nothing/44852
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by BigBasher: 8:16am On May 29, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Awesome05: 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by BigBasher: 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by FairCritic(m): 7:53am On Jun 05, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Awesome05: 8:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
Go on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by FairCritic(m): 9:36am On Jun 11, 2022
Go on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by YoungBruzzy(m): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
UPDATES
UPDATES
UPDATES
UPDATES
UPDATES
UPDATES
UPDATES
UPDATES
UPDATES
UPDATES

1 Like

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 6:47am On Jun 18, 2022
Rita broke the kiss, finally, and raised herself up so she was kneeling above her student, her hands moving to hold down Henrietta's. She was looking directly at her, the hard, stern look replaced by the kind, warm, almost motherly one. Then she let go and raised her hands up to herself and pulled off her sweatshirt.

Her body was amazing. Very athletic, but not too muscular, she had the hint of abs, a tight waist, large, soft, fantastic looking d-cup breasts, without a bra, but with dark brown nipples and large, dark aureoles. Her arms had slight muscular development, but not too much. Henrietta knew she didn't stand a chance against this woman physically.

“That was quite a fight you put up there,” Rita said, smiling slightly, she crossed her arms under her large, awesome-looking tits. “I probably still have a little work cut out for me, but I'm going to make out with you some more and hopefully won't have to fight. Okay?”

Henrietta was exhausted, and making out might be the best rest she could have. I can not hold her off, like, she is way built, what am I going to do? She's not stopping. She's, like, not going to stop. I'm going to take a break. Make out. Then try to keep her away from having me.......all the way. She's such a dyke bitch but.....thank god she's not one of the ugly ones.....I think I'll.. “Listen.....” Henrietta started to say, trying to catch her breath, “I won't tell anybody about this, just let.....” oh here she comes again and “Mmmmmhhhmmmmphhhhh” Henrietta made muzzled sounds as her teacher reengaged her mouth.

She wasn't even going to try to fight. While her hands lay limp at her sides, her teacher's lips were kissing her own, eating them up it seemed. When Rita's lips were done, they would settle into a lock on the girl's mouth, which reluctantly and tiredly opened for her, and her tongue would enjoy its stay and lick and touch Henrietta's.

Rita was pleasantly surprised to find an ever so slight movement of Henrietta's tongue, just responding, a very little, to the ministrations of her own. She's even a better kisser than Alfred. Man, this really isn't too bad. But I'm not letting her....Henrietta thought. And so she continued to think, and for the next 10 minutes, they just lay there, kissing.

Rita really started to get turned on. Henrietta's skirt was pulled part way down her thighs, her thong exposed completely, her blouse was completely open and barely on at all, while her bra was tossed on the ground, leaving her breasts on full display. Her hair was disheveled, her eyes were closed, her hands were raised slightly in the air, and her legs and feet were moving a little this way and that, as her teacher continued to kiss her deeply.

Her teacher, wearing only some sweatpants, which were already beginning to sink lower on her body, the top of her perfect ass being brought slightly in view, was starting to move her hands over her young victim's body. Her hips began pushing her crotch against Henrietta's, grinding away...

Rita finally broke her kiss. She leaned over and nibbled on the girl's ear a bit, and said quietly, “Alright, time to move on to your boobs, girl.” Henrietta let out a slight protest, a mix of “no” and a little feminine grunt, which really turned her teacher on.

“God you're so hot...” Rita muttered, practically to herself, “it's on.”
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by ThrillPlus: 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Zamar: 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
Cool.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 8:58am On Jun 26, 2022
“God you're so hot...” Rita muttered, practically to herself, “it's on.”

She dropped down to Henrietta's boobs, and started kissing between them, planting licks on their inner-sides. Her tongue began tracing the outline of Henrietta's left breast.

She tongued underneath, where it lay on her chest, her nose pushing into the soft tit as she continued her path around its circumference.

As soon as she was back at the top, she began kissing around the same path, but closer in. Henrietta was frustrated. She didn't want this, but it felt so good. “Rita.....you know you shouldn't do this.....please Rita......”

Henrietta pleaded, her attacker not saying a word, just continuing her kisses to the underside of Henrietta's breast, then commencing gentle bites underneath it,

“OOOhhhhhhh......AHHHhhhhhh......OOHHHhhhhh”

While Henrietta moaned, her knees tried to buckle together, laying on the couch, but Rita had placed her knees on the inside of Henrietta's legs, and when she flattened herself out, she spread Henrietta's legs wide, which instinctively filled Henrietta with feelings of openness and vulnerability.

Rita's mouth made its way back to the top of the boob, then her tongue began its much shorter path around her breast—just its tip circled her small aureola, brushing up against the long nipple. “Aah! Ah! Ooooohhhhhhhh....”

Henrietta exclaimed, a wave of pleasure sweeping over her. Rita switched over to her other nipple, sucking on it with relish.

Damn I love girls, Rita thought to herself, Especially younger ones. And straight ones.

She had taken her target's mouth, and was now in the process of enjoying her tits, but she had no illusions. Both her pussy and ass were going to be a fight, but the indications that Henrietta was enjoying the attention to her boobs meant her resolve was weakening. Rita was definitely loving this conquest. She sat up and looked at Henrietta's body. It was delicious.

Henrietta looked up at Rita's imposing figure, and said very quietly, “That felt good,”

Rita interrupted with, “of course it did.”

Not stopping, Henrietta continued, “but I don't feel comfortable with more than what's happened and...”

“You weren't comfortable with me touching your breast almost an hour ago, and now you are,” Rita said, “I'm comfortable with sucking on your tits some more, so let's do that, before I get to your pussy.”

Her hands went down to Henrietta's body, and grabbed her right boob, squeezing it so the nipple was popping out invitingly, then she lowered her head down to the girl's chest and started sucking away on it.

Suck, suck, suck, suck...*pop* (nipple leaving mouth)...lick, lick, liiickkk, slurp...mmph (nipple going back in) suck, suck, suck, suck

Her hands were gently squeezing and massaging Henrietta's boob as the sucking continued.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by BigBasher: 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by kweensheba: 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nice work
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
Her hands were gently squeezing and massaging Henrietta's boob as the sucking continued.

“Now........uhh.........Rita............I...I didn't want you to, uh...” Henrietta said, trying to deal with the feelings of her tits responding to her teacher's tongue.

Suck, suck, suck, suck....*pop* (Rita looked up at Henrietta for a second, then lowered her head back down to her tits), lick, lick, lick, lick.....nibble....

“AH! I...” Henrietta was a little thrown off by the awesome feeling of teeth slightly pressing in on her nipple, but she continued, “...I just want you to know, that, like, uh.....I didn't want you to touch me, like, sexually, but since you have, if you stop now...”

Nibble, nibble, lick lick, nibble.........pause....... (Rita didn't even look up) “That's not going to happen Henrietta.” ….....slurrp, suck, suck, suck, suck

“Ooohh, okay, okay, but if you just, like, do whatever with my boobs, or we can make out or something, I'll...uh.....I won't say anything to....anybody.....just....don't....”

suck, suck, suck, *pop*..... “You're not going to say anything.” Rita said, matter-of-factly.
She then left Henrietta's breasts and begin kissing her way down her torso, her fingernails gently scratching down Henrietta's sides.

“OH! Hey, hey, I will say something...like, to my mom, my principal, everybody, I swear it.....”

Rita continued down her body, not saying anything. Kissing her around her belly softly.

“Everybody will know that you're a dyke thaqt, like, rapes people and stuff” Henrietta said, her confidence growing. Rita kissed her belly button, then started kissing her way lower.

Henrietta's confidence was short-lived. Her teacher wasn't listening at all. She tried one more time, “Rita.......really...uuuhhh (the offending lips were at the top of Henrietta's thong)....I'll scream right now, call cops..like....”

Rita pushed her face into Henrietta's crotch, smelling arousal and feeling dampness........unbelievably sexy. “Mmkay. You do whatever you want,” Rita muttered a little, and then continued nuzzling between the teen's legs.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by BigBasher: 1:51am On Jul 04, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by FairCritic(m): 9:03am On Jul 08, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
“Mmkay. You do whatever you want,” Rita muttered a little, and then continued nuzzling between the teen's legs.

Henrietta thought about it briefly.....I don't want the cops to come, her mom to know...... Everybody at school will like, figure out Rita, like, had my clothes off and was, like, molesting me and stuff......ohhhhhhhh god she wants me..........I got to get away, I can't scream.

Henrietta started pushing with both hands against Rita's head, keeping her from her target.

Hmm she's still got some fight in her. Figured as much. Knew she wouldn't scream though. Rita engaged her previous tactic. She distracted her opponent. Moving her hands around Henrietta's soft ass, she used her index finger to forcefully start pushing into the girl's anus.

Ohhhh! Not my ass!!!......uh....she's uh....god its going in....

Henrietta stopped defending her pussy and reached back around to stop the penetration into her ass, at which point Rita used her teeth to pull the thong aside, and triumphantly stuck her tongue up into the girl's pussy!

…...She loved Henrietta's taste!! Rita had had her fill of pussy in her life, but this was top notch. Well worth the sustained assault. As Henrietta froze, Rita's tongue went deep, and started circling and probing inside the teenage girl's warm, wet tunnel.

Henrietta's grip on the hand, whose finger was just inside her ass, loosened up, allowing it to continue burrowing, and moved towards the head that was between her legs. Henrietta wasn't even conscious of her hands' movement.

She lay her head back, the only thing in her mind was the feeling of the tongue moving softly, but insistently, in her pussy, and the determined finger circling in, and now gently exploring her tight ass. Her hands found their way to the back of Rita's head, and out of their own volition began pulling it in.

“Mmmmmhmmmm” Henrietta moaned as she was perfectly violated.

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by FairCritic(m): 3:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nice update
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Saturn101: 9:54am On Jul 23, 2022
Go on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2022
“Mmmmmhmmmm” Henrietta moaned as she was perfectly violated.

Rita left off her tonguing of the teenage pussy in front of her and looked up at Henrietta's closed eyes and open mouth. “Here we go. This is what you needed huh?”

Henrietta looked down, tiredly, at the face between her legs. Rita's question was obviously rhetorical, by its motherly, kind tone, and after making eye contact, the teacher lowered her head back down between her student's legs. Henrietta watched her teacher's large, soft lips close over her pussy, sucking her labia up into her mouth, and gently chewing. Henrietta gave up control of her body. She was done. The war was over. Now the pillaging would begin.

The finger behind her was probing her ass, getting deeper and deeper slowly.

“Ooooohhhhhh......I love........I...I like having my ass.............love having that done.....feels sooo....mmmmmmm”

Henrietta wanted to move her ass back into the finger, but the attack in front was equally delightful. Rita's lips were firmly sucking on her labia. Slup, slup, slup, slup.......smack, mmm slup slup slurp....and Henrietta, in response, was moaning and groaning with every penetration and caress.

Rita came up for breath and said, “your ass hmm? Let's see what we can do about that...”

The teacher turned her student over and removed her finger, only to replace it with her tongue, which pressed down firmly, and began circling the girl's anus, probing it here and there, evoking delighted sighs and cries from its owner. “Ah!.......Oh!.......mmmmmmaaaahhhhH!........damn......ohh....... Rita....ooh, lick it, lick.........yeeessss.....”

Henrietta didn't know what to make of what was happening. It was almost like she couldn't stop the words coming from her mouth. Her orgasm was near, and her body was in full pursuit. I don't want this woman doing this....I don't......it feels...so....damn.....good..........I don't want this, I don't want this, I don't wan......ooooohhhhhh – her body finally achieved its goal, and an orgasm washed over her young body as the tongue in her ass got as deep as it could.

“AAAGH, OHHHH, AAAAAAGGHHhhhhhh OHHH” the girl cried....

Rita was having the time of her life. As the girl came, her asshole was contracting slightly, and she could fully feel the effect her tongue was having on the teen. It was very satisfying. She gently massaged Henrietta's ass as her tongue slowly pulled out, and began caressing the sensitive spot once again.

“Okay girl, time for you to pull your weight here” Rita said, matter-of-factly.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by BigBasher: 8:41am On Aug 09, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 6:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
“Okay girl, time for you to pull your weight here” Rita said, matter-of-factly.

Chapter Twelve

“Wha.....what are....mm....you.....” Henrietta muttered quietly and nonsensically, as she recovered from the aftershocks of her climax. She was in a haze as she was turned over by the strong black woman, who proceeded to remove her sweatpants, and place her knees and powerful thighs on both sides of Henrietta's head, her shaved pussy ready to descend.

Henrietta snapped to attention. Wait, she's......whoah.....no way. No way. This isn't happening. “You're good at what you do Rita, but its wrong, and my body....look....” Henrietta said, but as her teacher's Instruments began coming down towards her face, she changed her tone to desperate, “Rita! Don't make me do this, I am not going to enjoy this because, listen, Rita please don't, don't hmn…..”

Rita's pussy apparently made a convincing argument, as it silenced Henrietta's dissent abruptly.

“I pleasured you, you pleasure me. Come on.:” Rita reasoned with her victim, “Come on.” She sat her pussy down on Henrietta's face, and, not feeling any tongue, began grinding. “You don't have a choice Henrietta. Do it.” Rita felt her pussy move over her chin, lips, nose, forehead, then back the opposite way. Finally it settled on the girl's mouth. The target was shifting as Henrietta moved her head to either side to avoid its unwanted duty, but Rita held the girl's head still and covered her mouth with pussy.

Henrietta held her mouth shut tight, her hands involuntarily going up to Rita's ass, trying to push her away, then just settling to hold onto it as her face was smothered in the folds of her teacher's snatch.

Rita sat on the girl's face, waiting. Getting impatient, she rolled her eyes slightly, then reached behind her and pinched Henrietta's nipple.

“Hmn….!” Henrietta silently screamed, not opening her mouth.

Another hard pinch, with a twist.

Henrietta grimaced, but held her ground stubbornly. Rita frowned, reached farther back, and pinched Henrietta's labia—hard.

“Eh…..! OKAY! Okay. I....hmn...” Henrietta's speech of surrender was interrupted by the impatient pussy of her teacher. Her mouth opened up, and was filled with soft, wet, warm pussy lips.

“Therrrrre we go.......good girl” Rita said warmly. She felt a slight tugging sensation as Henrietta began eating her pussy. Her young, hot mouth was very timidly sucking on what had been presented it. “Good girl,” Rita repeated, closing her eyes and pulling Henrietta's head deeper into her crotch. “Just needed to be shown who was in charge” Rita mused, her voice growing deeper. “Start working that tongue Henrietta.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Zamar: 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2022
“Start working that tongue Henrietta.”

Henrietta obediently dipped her tongue into the wetness that was all over her face. She'd never tasted a girl's cum before, and she didn't really care for it. But the warm wet softness of the pussy was pleasant, actually. No wonder Alfred likes going down on me so much. She heard the vocal change with the woman dominating her, and the knowledge that her mouth was arousing her stoic teacher was.....well, there was something hot there.

As a tongue, virgin to a woman's pussy, cautiously explored the new phenomenon, Rita moaned quietly....she loved this timid first attempt at lesbian oral pleasure. She's alright Rita thought to herself, her tongue is really............alright......hmm..............

Henrietta began trying some of the things Alfred did to her, licking up and down the slit, chewing softly on the lips, sticking the tongue in and circling it around. Rita was feeling so good, that she smashed her pussy down towards the mouth that was pleasuring it, trying to get more pleasure out of the source, Henrietta could hardly breathe......desperately she began grabbing at Rita's ass.

“OH you're good. OH you're damn good girl...” Rita groaned as she pushed herself onto her student. “What? Can't breathe? Okay, hold up.”

She settled off of her student, allowing Henrietta's tongue to rest. “Alright, you know how to eat pussy. I'm going to lay back, and you're going to get down and eat me out. If you try to make a run for it, I will smother you again. Okay?”

Henrietta nodded. Rita leaned back and put her arms behind her head, waiting expectantly.

Henrietta leaned forward, she got on her knees and put her face into Rita's lap, her ass rising in the air, which was cute. She then went to work. First she kissed around her target for a little.

“Mmhmm. Getting used to it? Go on,” Rita murmured, thrusting her hips up at her young victim, “Get down in there.”

Henrietta obeyed quietly, licking up and down the slit. “Mmmmmmm, that's good...” Rita said, almost contemplatively. The tongue dipped in between the lips and kept going up and down. “Ohhhhhhh, yes.......yes.....” Rita hissed. Finally, Henrietta just closed her mouth down over Rita's wetness and just sucked and slurped and munched all over. “AAGH, YEAH! Oh you're...OH!....you're such a little bitch. OH! You're my little bitch” Rita exclaimed, looking down at the teen laying between her legs.

The teacher's face was twisted from pleasure into a cute frown, she was humping the girl's face, riding it. With one hand she grabbed a handful of Henrietta's silky hair and using that to hold her head steady, started moving her pussy all over Henrietta's mouth, enjoying every lick, every kiss, every nibble, and every feeling of complete power that was building in her.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by BigBasher: 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by oloyedprince1(m): 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
Thanks for the update boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Every Single Mistake By Angelinassto / Love-life On Campus / Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.