Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Nothing Goes For Nothing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing Goes For Nothing (48880 Views)

Nothing Goes For Nothing / These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Goes For Nothing by Ultimas: 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
Hello everyone.

This is a long story. I hope you will find it interesting.

There are many sex scenes, so beware.

Happy reading.

Nothing Goes For Nothing

Frankie

The situation is not good for Biola at the home front. Observing her situation, her boss offers to help. But, it is not for free. She has a heavy price to pay back.

Chapter One

The situation was bad for Biola and her family. 37 years old, married, three children, and with a house just large enough for her and her husband to afford, cars just decent enough for them to buy, and care for their children (private schools, sports teams, and events) that their combined income just managed to cover. Needless to say, her husband losing work was devastating.

An independent contractor, his fairly regular income was substantial enough to pay for just about all they needed, while her lower-income job as a secretary at an accountant's office was steady enough to supplement her husband Michael's income and provide for basic bills when he was without a contract.

His fall off a ladder, resulting in a broken leg and arm (along with several other problems) was going to lay him up for the indefinite future. She was thankful he was alive, but more than a little concerned for the future. The cars could be sold, but the housing Koleet was not promising for their house, and she wanted her children to have a good education badly, so they would not have to deal with the same situation that she was facing now.
How to make ends meet was the question plaguing Biola's mind as she walked into work on a Monday morning.

Alfred's situation was completely different. He had graduated from a four year university in 3 years with an accounting degree at 20, having started a year early. He had attended on a full ride academic scholarship.

His master's degree was completed just after his 21st birthday, at a reKoleable speed, and, being somewhat of a control freak, and wishing to be his own boss, established himself as an independent CPA with his own office in the city.

He was 23 years old. He was doing very well for himself, and his rapid career path was impressive by any standard.

Biola had joined his office a year previously. He had chosen her out of the many applicants for several reasons: first, though she had limited experience, she seemed to have a good attitude and work ethic, and Alfred appreciated that. Second, she was asking for a somewhat lower salary than he had anticipated, and, of course, that was an important factor.

Third, and perhaps most importantly, Biola was hot. Trim (she had become a mother at a younger age), athletic (she enjoyed jogging, running and yoga), and fashionable, there was no way a 22 year old young man, extremely intelligent or not, could pass her up as an employee.

So, Alfred, a year later, and like always, enjoyed seeing his hot secretary come into the office he owned and operated. It was satisfying. Regarding Biola, he had fantasized about her, but never really considered it a possibility that he would have a chance with her. She was older, married, and seemed pretty happy with her situation.
Today, he was quick to notice, she didn't seem too happy.

It wasn't long before he found out about her situation: her husband's incapacity, the growing bills, the difficulty of the situation. Alfred was sympathetic, and asked if she needed some time off to deal with the crisis, which Biola thanked him for but refused, since, money being the problem, time off of work was the last thing she needed.

“Take a couple days off of work, consider it a paid vacation. I will too. Postpone my meetings, I'll do some work from home, and you spend some time with your husband. Hopefully something will turn up to help with this, okay?”

Biola was grateful, and went home to her husband, who was impressed by the college-educated, somewhat stuck-up young boss of his wife's. He had had nothing good to say about Alfred, who he felt was an arrogant, privileged college boy, and Biola was constantly annoyed by her husband's blue-collar inferiority complex. She was glad that he was able to show some gratitude to her employer.

Alfred went home and thought about the situation.

Nothing Goes for Nothing: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/nothing-goes-for-nothing/44852

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by FairCritic(m): 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2021
Following.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by ThrillPlus: 9:20am On Oct 10, 2021
Cool
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Ultimas: 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
Biola was grateful, and went home to her husband, who was impressed by the college-educated, somewhat stuck-up young boss of his wife's. He had had nothing good to say about Alfred, who he felt was an arrogant, privileged college boy, and Biola was constantly annoyed by her husband's blue-collar inferiority complex. She was glad that he was able to show some gratitude to her employer.

Biola came into work after her short vacation. The situation hadn't yet improved, but their families had chipped in a little to support them. Her oldest daughter Henry, who was 17, had picked up a job at a superKoleet near them to try and pay for gas and maybe a bill or two.

Walking into the office, she wore a black suit jacket with light pinstripes, and a matching skirt that stopped right above the knees. Her white blouse underneath the jacket was open just enough to show a hint of cleavage. Her hair was down, and her shoes were high heeled. Again, she was hot.

Seeing her confirmed the decision Alfred had come to in his mind.

Opening the door to his office, he said “hey, Biola, when is my first appointment?”

“Not till 1 in the afternoon today Alfred. And by the way, thanks so much for the days off, I needed that,” she replied.

“No problem, that's a lot on your plate to deal with. I'm glad I've got time. Why don't you come in the office for a moment. I want to talk with you about something.”

He went back to his desk, and in a moment Biola had entered.

Here it is, Alfred thought, go time. He pulled a chair out for Biola, which she sat in, with a nod and smile for his politeness, and Alfred took his seat behind the desk.

“Biola, I've been thinking about your situation. I can't do much, but I've decided to give you a slight raise. Again, its not a whole lot, but its the best I can do now.”

What a nice young man, Biola thought. “What?! Thank you sooo much Alfred. You have no idea how kind this is of you.”

“This is a little impersonal, actually, let's sit on the couch instead.” Alfred got up and walked to a leather couch that was in the corner, Biola following.

As they sat down, Alfred sitting fairly close to his secretary, he said:
“Its not just me being kind. You're important to me. You do a good job coordinating appointments, keeping records, and helping me organize.”

Biola was flattered and was about to thank him when he said,
“And besides, you're hot enough to keep my clients coming back.” Which he followed with a big smile, that Biola, who was somewhat blown away, took to be a joke.

She laughed a little, then proceeded to thank him.

“Thank you so much Alfred, really, you're too kind, and I appreciate the raise more than you know. If there is anything my family or I can do...”

Hot? That was flirty. It was just a joke. Or was it? I've seen him check me out before...Well, whatever his reason's for giving me a raise, because he's nice, or thinks I'm hot, or both, or whatever, I needed that. I may get through this month fine since....

Her thoughts were interrupted by Alfred saying, “Well, I like to think I'm kind...but the truth is I'm pretty self serving sometimes. I want to help you, but at the same time, I want to get something else too.”

As soon as he said that, Biola, who was no fool, had an inkling of where he was going.

Nothing Goes For Nothing: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/nothing-goes-for-nothing/44852

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Saturn101: 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
Still following
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by BigBasher: 6:55am On Oct 11, 2021
Interesting update
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by kweensheba: 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
Keep it coming
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by MASTERYANKEE: 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
Fuvk shirt mehnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Zamar: 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ride on
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by ThrillPlus: 5:55am On Oct 12, 2021
Go on
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Ultimas: 11:00am On Oct 12, 2021
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by ThrillPlus: 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
Go on
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by akins33: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
i can't get the link on okadabooks.

i want a direct purchase
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Ultimas: 8:03am On Oct 13, 2021
akins33:
i can't get the link on okadabooks.

i want a direct purchase
Thanks for your interest. Sorry the book is available only on okadabooks for now.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by idibe24(m): 9:02am On Oct 13, 2021
More updates
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Zamar: 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
More
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by BigBasher: 4:12am On Oct 14, 2021
ThrillPlus:
Go on
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by ThrillPlus: 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
Next
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by BigBasher: 8:06am On Oct 15, 2021
Carry on
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Saturn101: 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Zamar:
More
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by BigBasher: 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by ThrillPlus: 6:52am On Oct 16, 2021
Ultimas:

Biola came into work after her short vacation. The situation hadn't yet improved, but their families had chipped in a little to support them. Her oldest daughter Henry, who was 17, had picked up a job at a superKoleet near them to try and pay for gas and maybe a bill or two.

Walking into the office, she wore a black suit jacket with light pinstripes, and a matching skirt that stopped right above the knees. Her white blouse underneath the jacket was open just enough to show a hint of cleavage. Her hair was down, and her shoes were high heeled. Again, she was hot.

Seeing her confirmed the decision Alfred had come to in his mind.

Opening the door to his office, he said “hey, Biola, when is my first appointment?”

“Not till 1 in the afternoon today Alfred. And by the way, thanks so much for the days off, I needed that,” she replied.

“No problem, that's a lot on your plate to deal with. I'm glad I've got time. Why don't you come in the office for a moment. I want to talk with you about something.”

He went back to his desk, and in a moment Biola had entered.

Here it is, Alfred thought, go time. He pulled a chair out for Biola, which she sat in, with a nod and smile for his politeness, and Alfred took his seat behind the desk.

“Biola, I've been thinking about your situation. I can't do much, but I've decided to give you a slight raise. Again, its not a whole lot, but its the best I can do now.”

What a nice young man, Biola thought. “What?! Thank you sooo much Alfred. You have no idea how kind this is of you.”

“This is a little impersonal, actually, let's sit on the couch instead.” Alfred got up and walked to a leather couch that was in the corner, Biola following.

As they sat down, Alfred sitting fairly close to his secretary, he said:
“Its not just me being kind. You're important to me. You do a good job coordinating appointments, keeping records, and helping me organize.”

Biola was flattered and was about to thank him when he said,
“And besides, you're hot enough to keep my clients coming back.” Which he followed with a big smile, that Biola, who was somewhat blown away, took to be a joke.

She laughed a little, then proceeded to thank him.

“Thank you so much Alfred, really, you're too kind, and I appreciate the raise more than you know. If there is anything my family or I can do...”

Hot? That was flirty. It was just a joke. Or was it? I've seen him check me out before...Well, whatever his reason's for giving me a raise, because he's nice, or thinks I'm hot, or both, or whatever, I needed that. I may get through this month fine since....

Her thoughts were interrupted by Alfred saying, “Well, I like to think I'm kind...but the truth is I'm pretty self serving sometimes. I want to help you, but at the same time, I want to get something else too.”

As soon as he said that, Biola, who was no fool, had an inkling of where he was going.

Nothing Goes For Nothing: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/nothing-goes-for-nothing/44852
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by BigBasher: 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Zamar: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by BigBasher: 6:44am On Oct 17, 2021
Go on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by LoveToRead: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
Nice begining
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Zamar: 6:20am On Oct 18, 2021
idibe24:
More updates
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by Zamar: 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2021
More
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by ThrillPlus: 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by ThrillPlus: 9:30am On Oct 20, 2021
Well.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by BigBasher: 5:55am On Oct 21, 2021
More
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing by ThrillPlus: 8:09am On Oct 22, 2021
Ride on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Guy Buys A N15M Mercedes Benz E350 For His Girlfriend (Photos) / Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.