Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:21 PM

DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course (39924 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am Neither Dead Nor Sick / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
baralatie:

We should ask Mr chiwetalu what does he think?

That Man has got something is he proud and ready to die for, better than many cowards oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by wink2015(m): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
The northern political leadership are blowing issues beyond proportion.

Biafra means many thing to many people.

Chiwetalu Agu view of Biafra might not mean the same thing with that of IPOB.

He might prefer a Biafra that seek to dialogue peacefully with the federal government.

So the federal government should stop molesting him.

Chiwetalu Agu championing the course of Biafra does not necessarily mean he is attempting to breakup Nigeria.

Meanwhile, he was in a social event sharing bread.

I JOIN OTHER WELL MEANING NIGERIANS TO CALL FOR HIS UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE BY THE DSS.

The federal government over-reacted in their action.

THEY SHOULD LEARN TO "LOOK AND THROW EYES"

You cough they jump at you.

Why are we in DEMOCRACY?

Is it not to have a country that will guarantee our rights and priviledges.

Rights to association freely, right to free speech, right to fair hearing etc

2 Likes

Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by moneyissweet(m): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
Motherfucker

Sunday2021:
Very good DSS. The useless old fool must die in prison.
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by Reference(m): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
OminickConcept:
That's the price to pay when you underestimate the power of a government no matter how bad the government is doing.

And where does government get its power from? oh great Socrates...
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
cooooooks:
I wish they take him to court and I hope he wins a multi-million naira settlement for his fundamental rights being violated.

Freedom of speech, conscience, movement, etc are in our bloody constitution.
they have started something they can't finish. More people will sew and wear that attire. Them go arrest tire

2 Likes

Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by stanluiz(m): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
Terrence99:

He would be lucky to make bail. 1 kobo, he won't get.
Don't mind them. They don't understand how Nigeria work.

They think this is UK or US.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by Abalado(f): 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
Is Buhari aware of this pls
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by stanluiz(m): 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lollittaa:

they have started something they can't finish. More people will sew and wear that attire. Them go arrest tire
Why not first sew it and wear it instead of inciting people on the comfort of your bedroom.

1 Like

Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by achillesfoot(m): 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
madjune:
An average lawyer will win this case for him hands down.

It's cash out time for Agu and any hustling lawyer because they stand to sue the FG big time.
Sometimes when I hear Nigerians say things like this, they seem to forget Nigeria is a lawless country.. Which lawyer, which case?? You want to win the Fulani led Government... Oga oooo

2 Likes

Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by CamelCase: 3:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
tenigon:

40,000mah

Ultra high capacity

2.1A fast charging

Dual USB port

LeD display

Anti scratch features

Multi protection

Pay on delivery

Number in pic below !!!

how much
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by BouquiLake: 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
He will definitely win against them... or Does it mean if I put on Army uniform or a camouflage, I'm automatically a member of the Armed Forces?

WibusJaga:

Well as a layman, I don't know if he has committed any crime. Only a competent court of law can determine that. Hopefully the law takes its course.

If he wins the case, I see many people in Biafra land sewing & wearing similar dress. cheesy
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by proclinician: 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
baralatie:
grin
He will chatted according to due process but since Mr chiwetalu got himself mixed with a terrorist organisation(problem number one).and he was considered to be advocating for secession by identifying with a secessionist group(problem number 2)
DSS will be the one to decide his level of security risk(you get the wahala wey bros go put himself)

Meanwhile awon alakoba Ipob computer warriors are adding to his woes!!

Rather unfortunate.

He should have won the green and white super eagles jersey.he would be in his house with his family

Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by Doctortyre: 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
Sunday2021:
Very good DSS. The useless old fool must die in prison.

Sir,On what charges ?
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
stanluiz:
Why not first sew it and wear it instead of inciting people on the comfort of your bedroom.
you have a comprehension problem. Get lost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by baralatie(m): 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
Broveens42:

Shows how much of education you've acquired.

There is nothing to undestimate about lawlessness in most African countries because they can be brutal even when unnecessary
Okay!

You that is sophisticated

You that is legal genius

You that is endowed.with law

Can you adorned yourself with Hezbollah attire{flag} in tell Aviv

Or

Can you adorn yourself with Israeli attire (flag} in Tehran

2 Likes

Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by Scottz: 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
Make dem kuku arrest any body wey wear another country jersey then grin
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by FamTomx2(m): 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
Abdul05:
Agu, see where biafra has landed you grin grin

Next time, try be a bandit oo so that you wouldn't end up in prison cells.

Well,

That serves as deterrent for others grin grin

More of the attire will resurface soon, nothing una can do about it.

1 Share

Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by stanluiz(m): 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
wink2015:
The northern political leadership are blowing issues beyond proportion.

Biafra means many thing to many people.

Chiwetalu Agu view of Biafra might not mean the same thing with IPOB.

He might prefer a Biafra that seek to dialogue peacefully with the federal government.

So the federal government should stop molesting him.

Chiwetalu Agu championing the course of Biafra does not necessarily mean he is attempting to breakup Nigeria.

Meanwhile, he was in a social event sharing bread.

You are right. But with killings in the South East which is done by Ipob Terrorist together with the military operation to restore law and order. He shouldn't have wear biafra attire with the security tension in the east.

IPOB has reduced biafra flag/attire into a Terrorist flag.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by Btruth: 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
WibusJaga:

Well as a layman, I don't know if he has committed any crime. Only a competent court of law can determine that. Hopefully the law takes its course.

If he wins the case, I see many people in Biafra land sewing & wearing similar dress. cheesy
even me here in the south west will follow wear the designer cloth. Foolish people is all they've got in the north. Whàt happen to all the excess of Gumi?

Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by Eagle360(m): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
WibusJaga:

DSS dey obey law?
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by StUriah(m): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
I am a Yoruba before being recognised as a Nigerian so is Chiwetalu Agu, an Igbo before he is known as a Nigerian.

Suppose I put on a regalia which distinguished me as a core Oduduwa/Yoruba man and I do it as a culture loving person singlehandedly without disturbing the peace of others, does that mean I have committed a crime?

WibusJaga:

4 Likes

Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by baralatie(m): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
stanluiz:
You are right. But with killings in the South East which is done by Ipob Terrorist together with the military operation to restore law and order. He shouldn't have wear biafra attire with the security tension in the east.

IPOB has reduced biafra flag/attire into a Terrorist flag.
Are you minding them

2 Likes

Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2021
I honestly don't see any case against Chiwetalu Agu. He has not broken any known law.DSS and the military should have more important things to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
DSS, FG, NA they are all not serious. If AGU can be arrested for putting on a biafran atire then GUMI the terrorist sypathizer should be arrested and prosecuted too. Yes even you Jubrin down to COAS. FAILURE OF A COUNTRY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by christistruth01: 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2021
jmoore:

You are like DSS and Nigerian army who keep chasing illusions. Where do you see me supporting IPOB?

If you were intelligent, you should check peoples past post before forming an opinion about them. But you are not.

Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by jmoore(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
sevo:

Dem dey talk go lagos, you say no....nah sokoto you wan make your talk go

Another one without common sense.
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by stanluiz(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lollittaa:

you have a comprehension problem. Get lost.
Go and wear biafra attire and be walking around a army barracks or checkpoint since you are Commando.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by Danjikanbauchi: 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
DSS done deh over do what was his offense ?
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by baralatie(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

That Man has got something is he proud and ready to die for, better than many cowards oh.
Even!

Since according to you he is proud to die for Biafra!

Why are you crying?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by jmoore(m): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
christistruth01:

Stop displaying your foolishness!!
Re: DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course by Deesenator: 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
You guys called DSS turned yourself as political watch dugs , if not you are guys are acting without stupidly , how come that you haven't arrested Gumi who have been visiting and negotiating with bandits all this while

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of The Most Liked Instagram Posts Of 2017, Beyonce Leads (Photos) / Nigeria Idol's Progress Blocks His Female Fans After Winning N30million (pix) / How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.