Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out (31391 Views)

Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) / Picture Of A Couple In A Bottle Thrown Into River MINI-EZI In Abuja (photos) / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
That's what they sent them to do

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by UnimkeAk(m): 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
Americafighter:
Smell lies
Which lies
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by noleflendum: 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
Davash222:
Na for unarmed innocent civilians dem dey get power. When they jam their follow men with arms, they'll run and start blaming FG for not providing them with nuclear weapons. Cowards!
at bolded
just say what they meet ipob terrorists
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
loveth360:
You see

I wish it was you they frog-jumped and threw your phone in the river maybe you won't be able to come on NL to be posting Yoruba Muslims everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Joromi1: 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
Good for the IPOB girl.
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bolaji26:
Liar.

Tell us what truly happen cus your stories doesn't sound real.

I know soldiers can act funny but this is obvious an incomplete stories.

.maybe bcus u manage get one big officer smocking ur cookie, u come think bcus of that, you can act rude to the junior ones at on duty

And if she acted rude, next is to smash her phone?
See why they call Nigeria, ZOO
Politicians treat them like dogs, how many of their phones have they smashed?

3 Likes

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Xbs1: 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Miracleuzoma45(m): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
And you leave them, u are a scun head, u don't know ur right, report to the appropriate quarter and he will replace the phone, nonsense
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by SmartPolician: 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
Americafighter:

All of una comment no pass that... So the soldier just collect her phone and smash... Make you self think.... Girls are so rude..

I agree with the emboldened completely

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Theunbothered: 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
Americafighter:

All of una comment no pass that... So the soldier just collect her phone and smash... Make you self think.... Girls are so rude..

You must be a foreigner, Nigerian military personnel act like lawless animals.

That's why Fela sang the song, Zombie.

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by chukwuibuipob: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2021
sad shocked so sorry for the lady.If not those misfortune ,ESN/IPOB yweets insurgents, Terrorists sad,Airforce/pythons won't do this
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
Dunce

So she knew the tribe of the soldier by just looking at him.

This lady definitely does not have a brain

Children of hate!

2 Likes

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
"Unfortunately, the dark lanky and tall [b]Fulani Navy [/b]personnel "

This is inflammatory and not really neccessary? The Nigerian military personnel are known for their lawlessness regardless of tribe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by karnafiu03(m): 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
If you want to know if this story is true or not...just click on that IPOB girl moniker.

Mumu think she can just drop lies here nd receive applaud.

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Theunbothered: 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Hehehehehe Igbo Catholic girls and lies. grin

First it was at the checkpoint some was calling you on your hundred thousand phone, are you a customer service representative?

Adults with responsibilities usually get phone calls.

So the tall Fulani soldier who has Fulani soldier written on his forehead or speaks fulfude and you Igbo girl understand smashed your phone without listening to explanation.

Military personnel have name tags on their uniforms

two thing must be involved either you are those easy virtue girl with sharp uncouth mouth or the or the emotional blackmail was concocted by some bunch of IPOB members trying to portray the Nigerian Navy in bad light, which ever way, we know your works.

Or you can stop ignoring the insane behaviour military personnel get away with which led to this problem in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by favour32(m): 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
Why in a hurry to know who was calling?
Why not cross peacefully and later check your phone when in a comfortable zone?
If you hadn't brought out the phone despite ringing loudly,the navy personnel would have ignored you as you move on further.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by InvertedHammer: 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
TripleOh7:
Sorry about that but even the unborn Nigerian child knows that you must never answer your phone at a military checkpoint.

They'd think you were signaling to ESN about their location given that ESN has been killing uniformed men.

You are quite lucky you weren't beaten to a pulp by the soldiers.
/
Really?

So you really have to call ESN in their presence to signal their position?

Some of you are unbelievable.
/

2 Likes

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by arantess: 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
Americafighter:

And the punishment for rudeness is to throw her phone into a river?

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by ruggedtimi(m): 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
Even with earpiece on I dey remove am...ur phone ring u bring am out when u know say country dey hot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by saintade01(m): 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Hehehehehe Igbo Catholic girls and lies. grin

First it was at the checkpoint some was calling you on your hundred thousand phone, are you a customer service representative?

at the check point you brought out your smart phone to check who was calling? so the dull un-smart girl uses a smart phone.

So the tall Fulani soldier who has Fulani soldier written on his forehead or speaks fulfude and you Igbo girl understand smashed your phone without listening to explanation.

two thing must be involved either you are those easy virtue girl with sharp uncouth mouth or the or the emotional blackmail was concocted by some bunch of IPOB members trying to portray the Nigerian Navy in bad light, which ever way, we know your works.

God bless hundred folds.
Only the gullibles will rate her.

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Theunbothered: 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
Simdyofficial:
a policeman once did same to me.. Cux I wanted to call a lawyer.. He later paid for it in full. This men are heartless

This thread really shows the shameless stupidity many Nigerians exhibit.

After years and years of seeing the military doing the same thing since the 60s they suddenly can't believe this instance happened.

I am tired of daft Nigerians who led this country into the gutter

3 Likes

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by 4four(m): 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
Americafighter:

because u de there now, and as if average Nigerian armies have common sense

1 Like

Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
loveth360:
Soldiers at Owerrinta Smashed my Phone and Threw it into River - Girl Cries Out

# IgbereTV

A female indigene of Abia State has narrated her ordeal with a Personnel of the Nigerian Navy at a Navy checkpoint of the Owerrinta axis. The young lady who pleaded anonymous stated that she was harassed, threatened and denied her smart phone which she newly purchased with over a hundred thousand naira.

According to her, she had on Thursday, 7th October 2021, boarded a motorcycle which was heading towards Okpoala before she bumped into the security personnel standing with a riffle at a checkpoint in between Imo and Abia State.

"As a normal routine, I and the bike man went down from the bike just to cross the checkpoint on foot. The bike man dragged his bike while I follow suit with my phone inside my pocket.

"At this point, my phone rang and I decided to bring it off my pocket to know who was calling me . I have always used this route so I know I can't take calls until I cross the bitter looking armed Navy security operative.
"Unfortunately, the dark lanky and tall Fulani Navy personnel concluded that I was taking a picture of him which was totally a lie. My phone was ringing out loud and so it was totally impossible for me to be taking pictures same time.

"These I tried explaining to him, but he hurriedly snatched the phone off me and smashed it countless times on the tarred road. Looking at the already pieced phone with tears in my eyes, I pleaded to have at least my sim cards, but the wicked soul instead picked the smashed phone and threw it into the nearby river", she said.

"I'm highly pained because my smart phone is my livelihood, I earn my living with it and that's why I don't joke with it" , she added.

Similar reports had drawn the attention of our reporters on how same security men intimidates innocent passer-by including motorists and bus drivers who toll the routes on daily basis.

Well meaning citizens should rise up against such inhuman treatment and rights Violation by the security forces. We asked that justice must take its place.

https://www.facebook.com/192893700739192/posts/5116175058411007/?app=fbl
Unknown gunmen should please try and pay small visit to this place. I have gotten the picture of the terrorists. Them go hear from.. soon..
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by emanobis(m): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
But If I may ask, is there anything wrong snapping a Soldier, or with a Soldier?
Why is the case alwys different with Nigerian Soldiers?
Are they allergic to it or is there more to to that?

Just asking oo
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by FamTomx2(m): 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
Davash222:
Na for unarmed innocent civilians dem dey get power. When they jam their follow men with arms, they'll run and start blaming FG for not providing them with nuclear weapons. Cowards!

The reasons why sane ones should support ESN for urgent attentions there to do the needfuls.
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by thatigboman1: 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
TripleOh7:
Sorry about that but even the unborn Nigerian child knows that you must never answer your phone at a military checkpoint.

They'd think you were signaling to ESN about their location given that ESN has been killing uniformed men.

You are quite lucky you weren't beaten to a pulp by the soldiers.
she didn't say she answered call. She said she checked to see who was calling her
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by shigishege: 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
So we should now fry beans??
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Evercurious(f): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
loveth360:
Soldiers at Owerrinta Smashed my Phone and Threw it into River - Girl Cries Out

# IgbereTV

A female indigene of Abia State has narrated her ordeal with a Personnel of the Nigerian Navy at a Navy checkpoint of the Owerrinta axis. The young lady who pleaded anonymous stated that she was harassed, threatened and denied her smart phone which she newly purchased with over a hundred thousand naira.

According to her, she had on Thursday, 7th October 2021, boarded a motorcycle which was heading towards Okpoala before she bumped into the security personnel standing with a riffle at a checkpoint in between Imo and Abia State.

"As a normal routine, I and the bike man went down from the bike just to cross the checkpoint on foot. The bike man dragged his bike while I follow suit with my phone inside my pocket.

"At this point, my phone rang and I decided to bring it off my pocket to know who was calling me . I have always used this route so I know I can't take calls until I cross the bitter looking armed Navy security operative.
"Unfortunately, the dark lanky and tall Fulani Navy personnel concluded that I was taking a picture of him which was totally a lie. My phone was ringing out loud and so it was totally impossible for me to be taking pictures same time.

"These I tried explaining to him, but he hurriedly snatched the phone off me and smashed it countless times on the tarred road. Looking at the already pieced phone with tears in my eyes, I pleaded to have at least my sim cards, but the wicked soul instead picked the smashed phone and threw it into the nearby river", she said.

"I'm highly pained because my smart phone is my livelihood, I earn my living with it and that's why I don't joke with it" , she added.

Similar reports had drawn the attention of our reporters on how same security men intimidates innocent passer-by including motorists and bus drivers who toll the routes on daily basis.

Well meaning citizens should rise up against such inhuman treatment and rights Violation by the security forces. We asked that justice must take its place.

https://www.facebook.com/192893700739192/posts/5116175058411007/?app=fbl

Abeg unknown gunmen shld do the needful cos these type deserve so
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by seyz91(m): 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
cheesy
kollinzgee:

Nuclear weapons..? grin grin
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
BlowYourMind:
see y Una no dey get sense. Cursed idiot.
two thing must be involved either you are useless or very useless.

If u see Fulani or Hausa man that is not same origin as u won't u know? Also have u been in d south east before? U will know that idiots given gun like u have no reason to show their stupidity. Just open mouth dey yarn rubbish mugu. Oya quote your bed ridden father make I see.
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by nerd004: 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
Would have love to fight for you like we did before but we can't ,cos lady u are wrong...even if you weren't taking pictures of the soldiers , that's an hot zone, you aren't expected to handle any gadgets...you expected to raise your hand and walk past the check point gently...Am sorry we can't help.
Re: Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out by HolyStriker(m): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
Davash222:

grin grin grin
Which nuclear weapon pass this one that you just released now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Funny But Frightening Experience With SARS Operatives!!! / This Little Boy Is Stranded After His "Master" Threw Him Out In Lagos / 11 Dead Bodies Killed By Fulani Herdsmen Recovered In Taraba (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.