Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed (42577 Views)

Guests Thought Ike Onyema Was Going To Propose To Mercy Eke At Her Birthday / Mercy’s Housewarming Party: Ike Onyema And Mercy Eke Loved Up / Ike Onyema Meets Contestants Of Most Beautiful Deaf Girl In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by envoymedia: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
Reality TV Star, Ike Onyema, has opened up on why his relationship with Mercy Eke ended, IgbereTV reports.

Recall that the ex-lovers met during the BBNaija season 4 show in 2019 and dated for over a year before calling it quit earlier this year.

Speaking in an interview with Vanguardlive TV, Ike said, “I’ve been in a couple of relationships but this one (with Mercy) wasn’t it; having a relationship where people have a million opinions just isn’t it.

I will like to date a lady that is intelligent, pretty much independent and not so freaked about social media. I believe social media brings a lot of negative vibes from people when it comes to relationship.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU0Llp6rwaX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by slawormiir: 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2021
Damnnn niggar..
Isoright ..

Aufbauh:
Simply put it that Mercy Eke is not intelligent and also her life is shaped by hearsay or people's opinion.
I dey tell you
This niggar just insult mercy eke ..meaning mercy nor dey intelligent

Mercy must respond....grab my bottle.....to wait for her response....
Ike 1 vs 0 mercy for now

176 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Aufbauh(m): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
Simply put it that Mercy Eke is not intelligent and also her life is shaped by hearsay or people's opinion.

Ike is my kind of person.
An unintelligent girl is a turn off for me, Even if we happen to click it won't take time for me to give her up.
Then those girls that their entire life is shape by people's opinion is disgusting to me as if they don't have mind of their own.

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by SmartPolician: 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
Sorry, boss, but we saw it coming.
It's difficult to manage a woman who's more successful than you. Success easily gets to women's heads and that's the challenge most men face now.

In a world where women are increasingly getting educated and empowered, we will definitely have tons of crashed marriages and disjointed homes/kids. I just dey laugh men wey like the extreme feminists as wives; the marriage will definitely end in premium tears. grin

151 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Seequadry(m): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
you can't runaway from the same Media that brought you to limelight..

16 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Hammer2021: 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
I pity the kind of Men boys this generation is breeding, girls have become the ones with balls lately

Less words from them only action while my fellow men will be running their mouth like tap water

One of the reasons i like Big Wiz (wizkid)

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by kenzysmith: 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
My brother you should be glad the relationship didn't lead to marriage because Mercy na high grade ashana, big okpo. U escape a bullet man

161 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by zukky79: 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
Bro, move on. The babe done Waka go. Face ur present and future. There are many girls that will fit ur spec requirements, search them out and date them.

Lambo done zoom off with Big gods.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by rastaLivity: 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2021
It’s understandable when a relationship doesn’t work, but don’t make it about the other person

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by MrImole: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
Who asked him this question?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by tellwisdom: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
Spits
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Ceenachi: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
You said the obvious truth. She's too social media freak. Even when the new housemates come on board she will still be struggling to outshine them by posting trash and irrelevant stuff . As for intelligent , we all knew that she's not , because during their time, she hardly perform well in tasks. Always depending on Jackie and co. She won BBN out of grace. If u are her fan and have any opinion post it on the comment section, don't come under mine to avoid entering your wall.

Only a guy understand the underlying statement he made there...
Bro you be king forever �

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by ikechukwu21(m): 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
If someone has lots of options, it's best to let them go because if you insist on fighting to become the last man/babe standing, your life will NEVER remain same. You'll become a shadow of your self when the whole thing is over - burned, emotionally worn out, physically drained and your self esteem will be lost for life. And finally you'll keep fighting to keep them in your life. That's totally unhealthy. If I like you and you no like me after one week, I bounce. There's so much to achieve in life and if you let someone make you chase them all the time you'll one day discover that you've wasted about 3-5 years (or more depending on how hooked you are on them) chasing air. If you have to fight to gain love, then it was never love in the first place. Some guys or babe will keep one mugu by the side while they try getting better mates and if the thing no come work out, them go pity you then begin date you and you sef wey be mumu go dey think say you don win the person because of your persistence. Never ever be the rebound guy /babe. Never ever!!!

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by BigSarah(f): 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lol...you couldn't meet up

2 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Sonnobax15(m): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
cheesy
Wahala for any guyman wey dey date any banny wey be social media freak....It's either people put their eyes on you like CCTV or them go use sexxx tape scandal stone you cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Issues40(m): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
Rest I.K.....It wasn't meant to be

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
This American chap grin

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Curious345: 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
Only if the federal government can ban social media.

Until that is don, Nigeria will continue to remain in the ice age

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by RevolverOcelot(m): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
He done enjoy finish
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Curious345: 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
Welcome to Africa's poorest nation, a land where NEWS DOES NOT EXIST

2 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by talk2maurice(m): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
It is what it is. The right one will always come.
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by athaboi(f): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
Mercy na.....
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Godoverevery: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lol.....Nigerians voted for her cos of her bumbum ahead of Mike who was far intelligent and smart.

I gave up on Nigerian youth that day mercy won.

Who can cope with a woman/man that is obsessed with his/her look and social media.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by dollynnn(f): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
This breakfast must go round

1 Like

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by 9jayes: 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
athaboi:
Mercy na.....
If Mercy is Messi he won’t break up with her
Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by NobleAngell(f): 8:26pm On Oct 09, 2021
That relationship was doomed from the onset. Mercy is a wild child.

17 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2021

19 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Upton: 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
Geloulou:
Move on bro she became ahead of you
Errm, I am tempted to agree with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by wunmi590(m): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2021

After you have finished pouring more than 100 times, bad guy, you now realised that shes too addicted to social media...

3 Likes

Re: Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed by Sammyklever(m): 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
Sorry bro take heart....

So your relationship with your woman with crash, you need to man up and stop being a one minute man in bed

I have a solution to your one minute problem...check my profile

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chika Ike Shares Sexy Photo, Annie Idibia, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic, Others React / Kunle Afolayan Blasts Igbos - Blames Them For Piracy. (screengrabs Included). / Di'ja Rocks Ankara Braids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.