Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? (34316 Views)

How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? / How Do I Track My Stolen Tecno Phone / Tecno Unveiled New Phantom Smartphone Yesterday In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by femi4: 9:25am On Oct 10, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Find my iPhone.

Some weeks ago we were all intimated on how dangerous Lagos is at that time. Yet you people still want to move at odd hours?

She should go to the police and make a complaint.
6am isn't odd hour
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by macrodata(m): 9:26am On Oct 10, 2021
Kajaard:

6am is ODD HOURS in Lagos? Or you just feel like talking
He must be a northerner. Here, we wake up at 8:45am and prepare for work which begins 9:00am. Please don't blame him, he has no understanding of the world outside Sokoto. grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by RSVP: 9:26am On Oct 10, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

If they are robbing and killing people more frequently at that time, what will you call that time?

Oddinbawe hour grin

Reading through some comments here would either crack ur ribs or decrease the level of ur IQ.... undecided

Poverty don rape lot of brain for dis con3.. kai!!

@udomas you sound upset tho cheesy
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by steadyMoving22: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2021
iPhone is no big deal, the present state of how things how in Nigeria is making it look like a big deal,op i hope u find the iPhone plus ur wife should be careful and try to maintain a low profile, Nigeria is not that safe tbh.
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by HEAVEN4444: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2021
DropsMic:

370k.. but that's not the issue. The issue is why would someone who own an iPhone 11 be jumping bus in Nigeria of all places instead of ordering an uber or bolt.. It's just like someone with a Bugatti driving to Orile to lodge in a hotel because say him wan save money.
makes total sense. nigerians are foolish people for the most part. obsessed with expensive things. like a baby with a toy. and as you rightly said why would you buy a 370k phone and be hopping on bus ? oobviously the fact that you are hopping on bus means you have not fully escaped the poverty trap yet. someone who has escaped the poverty trap will just call uber. and so if you havent escaped the poverty trap why are you spending 370k on a phone ? boggles the mind

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by WaffenSS(m): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2021
Zenithh:

Utter nonsense!

This shit happens...believe it or nah

You're full of it
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by BRATISLAVA: 9:30am On Oct 10, 2021
femi4:
6am isn't odd hour

People in Sambisa, Kabul and Lagos beg to differ based on their experiences at that time.
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by atandaoriyomi23: 9:31am On Oct 10, 2021
Why are you replying them
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by femi4: 9:31am On Oct 10, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

People in Sambisa, Kabul and Lagos beg to differ based on their experiences at that time.
You don't really know Lagos. As early as 5am, everything is bustling
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 10, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
She dey enter public motor with iPhone 11.... you for use that money buy 2nd hand Gulf 3 for her
People/Citizens enter PUBLIC TRANSPORT with IPHONE series...in developed countries.
Meaning those who manufacture it, still board public transport.
Its no big deal.
Purge yourself of that thinking.
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by peppermint7(m): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2021
DropsMic:

My friend you may be married to a dumbo... And she's going to raise your kids... If i were you i'd be worried grin grin

IPhone 11 owner jumping bus in this troubling time grin whatever happened to uber/bolt.
You don buy car before ?
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Dminister(m): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2021
helpee:
I don't support her but your own poverty na grade 7. Is it 400k she will use to set up business in Nigeria? Haba....bros, you are poor o. You need to pray and fast so God can deliver you from the spirit of poverty and its mentality

Lol, so people can easily detect poverty from a comment? You are very rich and if you are very as you claimed you don't need to be tracking a 400k phone. You will just let it go.

In 2013, I lost Iphone 5s in a cab and I didn't bother to start tracking because I felt it's stress. I should better go get new one to save myself from that stress of trying to track a phone. Do you know what, the next day I got a new iPhone 5s and I am sure then you were still using a Nokia phone.
Count from then and to now to guess right if I am actually poor. Poor people are actually the first people to call others poor.

I have encountered many people like you and when you push it to the end with them you discover they have nothing compare to their claims an they start begging you to forgive.

Now back to my first comment, I made that comment base on Op's Story. I am not against one entering a public bus with iPhone 11 but that of going to work and entering a public Bus calls for questioning

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by BRATISLAVA: 9:33am On Oct 10, 2021
femi4:
You don't really know Lagos. As early as 5am, everything is bustling

If everywhere is bustling, why is their such a high rate of crime at that time? That crime happens at that time shows that everyone isn't out then. It's odd hours.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by oriakuna: 9:33am On Oct 10, 2021
Don’t just bother , when mine was stolen I tracked it to a point it was somewhere in palmgrove because my find my iPhone was on , Till I could no longer because they wiped the phone, police say make I bring 45k make dem help me I just had to let it go

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by OChimex: 9:35am On Oct 10, 2021
Tpave:
Her car broke down and couldn't start that morning according to her and I travelled.
It was a big mistake on her side for taking such decision.
That's not the issue now, I just asked if there could be a way to recover it?

Google is your friend.....
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by femi4: 9:35am On Oct 10, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

If everywhere is bustling, why is their such a high rate of crime at that time? That crime happens at that time shows that everyone isn't out then. It's odd hours.
lolz, Most crimes in Lagos happens at rush hour when everywhere is busy
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by BRATISLAVA: 9:36am On Oct 10, 2021
oriakuna:
Don’t just bother , when mine was stolen I tracked it to a point it was somewhere in palmgrove because my find my iPhone was on , Till I could no longer because they wiped the phone, police say make I bring 45k make dem help me I just had to let it go

When they sell the phone, they won't use the proceeds for more than buying weed and hard drinks and prostitutes. It won't even last them 3 days and they will be out to rob the next person. And the next.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by mary1985: 9:36am On Oct 10, 2021
If you have the receipt with the IMEI written on it.Go to the police station where they have CIB, but it will take some time to recover the phone,have patience the phone will be track and send back to you.
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Mayhem1: 9:37am On Oct 10, 2021
Blamziefarmz:
iPhone 11 but she Dey enter bus at 6am go work . Misplaced priority
you're talking like a fool, 6am wey day don break. To give you a dirty slap dey hungry me.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Walkee: 9:38am On Oct 10, 2021
DropsMic:

Person hold iphone 11 dey enter bus.. grin

You logosians won't kill me
what was she supposed to enter?
How much is iPhone 11?
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:39am On Oct 10, 2021
Tpave:
I just bought the phone for just 2 weeks ago. She entered bus in the morning about 6am and she was dispossessed of the phone on gun point around Mayfair garden, awoyaya area in Lekki.
Pls any idea of how I can track down the phone?

Bro.. Don't mind the people attacking you for your wife's experience.... I'll like you to go onto twitter.. Search for @Truthfully83. He will help you track it for a fee.. That I can guarantee..
Most people telling you that its gone and all that doesn't have the technology know how on how to do this...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Lawan112(m): 9:40am On Oct 10, 2021
Go to Likki End Sar office and lay your complaint
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by olenyi: 9:42am On Oct 10, 2021
Tpave:
I just bought the phone for just 2 weeks ago. She entered bus in the morning about 6am and she was dispossessed of the phone on gun point around Mayfair garden, awoyaya area in Lekki.
Pls any idea of how I can track down the phone?

Check this guy out. Pls I don't know or have met him before. Just saw the post here and thought to let you know.

Due diligence required. At your own risk.

Warm regards.

https://www.nairaland.com/6792473/track-lost-stolen-phones-within#106597423
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by sonofElElyon: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

If they are robbing and killing people more frequently at that time, what will you call that time?

They rob and kill at all times of the day.. 6am is daybreak.. odd hours is before daybreak

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Mayhem1: 9:45am On Oct 10, 2021
DropsMic:

Person hold iphone 11 dey enter bus.. grin

You logosians won't kill me
Is your brain leaking? So what if she enters a bus with a iphone 11 foolish goat
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by idrezee(m): 9:51am On Oct 10, 2021
You bought her an iPhone 11 yet she uses bus to work at 6 am and frequents or lives at Awoyaya.

Anyone who uses a phone above 400k and doesn't have a car has misplaced his priority except the phone is for official use

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by baslone: 9:52am On Oct 10, 2021
Tpave:
Yes

Same happened to me about a month ago.

Using find-my-iphone, I was able to track the phone from Eleganza Ajah same night it was stolen to Tinubu square, Lagos Island the next morning.

By noon of same day, Sunday- all traces disappeared till date.
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by lifenajeje(m): 9:54am On Oct 10, 2021
ogunboi:
Check the receipt. There is the IMEI in it. Make a copy and circle the IMEI and write her phone number on the receipt. Go to area command, Lagos and ask for the IG Digital Monitoring Unit. They will demand you settle like 10k, try and pay the money so they can expedite the case.
Whoever use that phone will be instantly tracked, located and picked up. Even if the person no put sim and only use WiFi dem go immediate track the person. Na the unit my in-law Dey work. He said na mumu dey steal phone. I for drop him number but this na public forum

If them pieces the phone sell the parts nko ?
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Daniluv1(m): 9:54am On Oct 10, 2021
Blamziefarmz:

God bless you ooh

Exactly what I thought too
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by Richmondoau(m): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2021
Come to Apapa, you will see Billionaire taking Okada talk more of bus.
Blamziefarmz:
Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by kingxsamz(m): 10:00am On Oct 10, 2021
Blamziefarmz:

You really thought you said something reasonable here?
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? by wagazala: 10:04am On Oct 10, 2021
helpee:
Agreed. She doesn't need to carry iPhone 11 to enter the bus especially at 6am. Who be your wife self? you come talk as if your be the wife of the governor. Bottom line is if your wife must go to a place that requires public transport and she is a big woman as you are trying to portray, she doesn't need to show she is a big woman through unneccessary display of material

Oga don leave matter begin attack my wife o, no vex, my wife na trader. Far from a big woman (you happy now?).
Good you agreed that you don't have to go everywhere in your car. That was the point. So I'll rest the matter here.
But let me quickly add that the value of iphone11 is relative.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

MTN Agrees To Pay N1.04trn Fine / Huawei Gives Free Powerbank To People Queuing For IPhones / Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.