Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (55508 Views)

Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) / Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Gulder Ultimate Search 2021: Finalists Making It To The Jungle To Be Known Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Idamond: 10:16am On Oct 10, 2021
mashad:
Some people don't know the difference between an anchor and taskmaster

sir what's the difference I'm eager to know thanks
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by einsteine(m): 10:17am On Oct 10, 2021
Lol at GUS fans... this was definitely not who they were expecting to anchor the show.

I don't think the show would match the previous editions and the format does not work well for a TV audience. Showing an already edited program on weekend instead of live won't attract viewers in 2021.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by dhareh: 10:17am On Oct 10, 2021
The show is just making its return after 7 years, they’ll need not just a popular face but someone that has her own brand and a certain amount of social media followers irrespective of controversies (which is normal in entertainment world anyways). They made a good choice with Kunle Remi as task master, by all standard Toke compliments that well. Nancy Isimi is good but Toke makinwa is better for a show that is just making a return after several year and wanting to meet some certain standards and viewership…… and she wouldn’t even be running around the bush anyway, she’s just the host Kunle Remi is task master

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 10, 2021
luvinhubby:
Let her not carry the fake eyelashes and fingernails to the jungle, it will end in tears for her
She shouldn't forget her MAKE-UP BAG.
else people will see the REAL TOKE

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by torqque7(m): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2021
Quiny32323:
Most people we boycott this programme because of her,believe me!!

For real cos I won't be caught watching it EVER COS OF THIS OLOSHO angry

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Klass99(f): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by einsteine(m): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2021
mashad:
Some people don't know the difference between an anchor and taskmaster

Did the previous shows have a different anchor/taskmasker, Mr ITK? She is the one playing the role played by Chidi Mokeme or Bob Manuel, whether you call it anchor or taskmaster.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by femi4: 10:18am On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Why didn't dicktocurrency earned him any spot? abegi
Dick doesn't attract money
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by mjizzie(m): 10:19am On Oct 10, 2021
beautyhd:
Wrong anchor.

Would have preferred Chidi Mokeme or Bob Manuel Udokwu.
Even Nancy Isime would have been better if they wanted a female host

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by hedonido: 10:19am On Oct 10, 2021
The Gulder brand is a VERY masculine brand. I don't see how Toke is a good fit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Tareq1105: 10:21am On Oct 10, 2021
beautyhd:
Wrong anchor.

What has she done wrong?

After all she did not pick herself.

Those that picked her have their reasons so your hatred notwithstanding.

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 10, 2021
femi4:
Dick doesn't attract money
Redpillers won't agree with you,ask them for tutoring.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by cococandy(f): 10:22am On Oct 10, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
That means I won't watch the show then.
Can't stand that dirty LovePeddler.
you won’t be missed

9 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Seunfretty: 10:26am On Oct 10, 2021
Shellsploit:
Por favore?
ya paso?
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by naturefellow(m): 10:28am On Oct 10, 2021
Wrong number
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Szilard: 10:29am On Oct 10, 2021
People don't seem to get the point that Toke is just the anchor and not the Taskmaster...

GUS wouldn't be that dumb to use a female as the Taskmaster

This years Taskmaster is a former winner of GUS.. one Yoruba dude like that....Can't remember his name.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by backtalkG(m): 10:33am On Oct 10, 2021
Let her go and anchor our fallen heros first then I will take her serious
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by naturefellow(m): 10:33am On Oct 10, 2021
Tareq1105:

What has she done wrong?

After all she did not pick herself.

Those that picked her have their reasons so your hatred notwithstanding.
reasons which are often misguided and for selfish interests...
Large following on social media
Controversy
Sex appeal
...these days, which doesn't seat well with stock/original viewers (not just band-wagon, reactionary audience typical with BBN).
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by GentleGiant007: 10:33am On Oct 10, 2021
SensualMan1:
Who be this one now? grin

All these shows indirectly sponsored by Buhari to keep the unproductive youths busy.

Anything a yoloba woman touches gets spoilt.

Check out past records of Ebuka, Bob-Manuel, Chidi mokeme etc

Why this thing? Dirty girl.
It's so unfortunate that people like you that spew hatred plus nonsense are allowed in this type of forum. Keep hating while Yorubas are soaring higher everyday.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by CUMIN: 10:35am On Oct 10, 2021
I won't watch a show where a love peddler is the anchor.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2021
Shellsploit:

Useless post undecided

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by BigYash: 10:35am On Oct 10, 2021
Make them keep the show to themselves. Dem don spoil am,with this Toke thing.. There are better and more intelligent ladies they would have used. She don go sell market give the organizers undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Elliotwaveforec: 10:36am On Oct 10, 2021
Kunle Remi is the taskmaster not Toke.

It's one thing to read, comprehending is more important.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by crestedaguiyi: 10:37am On Oct 10, 2021
She is fucking a connected dick

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by pennywys(m): 10:38am On Oct 10, 2021
Anything pussy can not do doesn't exist

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 10, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

She messed up by making herself that way.
IF a personality like Stephanie Okereke Linus, Mercy Johnson or even FUNKE had been called up for such, I guess you wouldn't be hearing all these. People are addressed the way they appear
People earn respect. U don't force it on people.
I don't think that lady needs anyone respect to earn her money. For all I care she's doing quite well for herself and definitely she is not funke akindele or any of the other women you mentioned above. Success is define in many ways... If her ways doesn't suit you, then don't try and defame her.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by JoeEeL(m): 10:38am On Oct 10, 2021
THAT'S IT.

FROM THE LIKES OF CHIDI MOKEME TO THIS SEX-SELLLING THING... ?

INTEREST DEAD. I'M OUT... sad

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by SavageResponse(m): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2021
Quiny32323:
Most people we boycott this programme because of her,believe me!!

What did she do to them?
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by ololade5597: 10:41am On Oct 10, 2021
beautyhd:
Wrong anchor.

Lol... I get where you’re going
Keep it up!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2021
Most people we boycott this programme because of her,believe me!![/quote]

I was genuinely looking forward to this show, but now I can't have anything to do with it

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by ofiko123(m): 10:45am On Oct 10, 2021
Congratulations to toke makinwa..

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Elliotwaveforec: 10:48am On Oct 10, 2021
beautyhd:
Wrong anchor.

Low-life tribalist.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities At AMVCA 2017 Red Carpet (Photos) / Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) / BBNaija: Tboss Gave A Ninja A Material & It Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.