Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (55527 Views)

Odudu Otu Is The Winner Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 (Season 12) / Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 Live Updates (Season 12) / Gulder Ultimate Search 2021: Finalists Making It To The Jungle To Be Known Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by rezy15(m): 10:50am On Oct 10, 2021
Should have been Nancy Isime. She's fit af

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Innobee99(m): 10:50am On Oct 10, 2021
For those of u always jumping to call them Olosho, please always see that these people u call Olosho are trying hard in a legit way even if the Olosho is another side hustle for them.

For me, some Naija babes dey try

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by ad84ada(m): 10:51am On Oct 10, 2021
Shellsploit:
Por favore?
Mind your language. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by redcliff: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2021
Kajaard:
Only 1 person having 3 different faces. Na wah shocked shocked shocked

my brother, e shock me sef....lmao!
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by SirLakes: 10:53am On Oct 10, 2021
Kajaard:

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by udemzyudex(m): 10:53am On Oct 10, 2021
nokspos:
i can't even imagine how that her ex husband would be feeling right now. i really feel sorry for him . once i'm married, men i'm not cheating, i'll never try that shit
You think the husband is not doing well too?

Oga forget nollywood movie OK
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Craggybogg: 10:55am On Oct 10, 2021
How She be the only one?? I don't like seeing her on my screen. Nancy Isime dey, Bisola dey now. Maybe she has settled it in the oza room you never can tell!
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Femeto: 10:56am On Oct 10, 2021
grin Them sha wan kill this show. The major reason I was watching the show back then was because of Chidi Mokeme and Bob Manuel's fantastic swagger and acting skills

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by funshint(m): 10:58am On Oct 10, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
That means I won't watch the show then.
Can't stand that dirty LovePeddler.
Pele o...Mr Pure
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by nokspos: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2021
even though you can't compare him with toke , girl is supper start now o, that guy is just a gym instructor, and i'm not even trying to compare who is richer but bro lets face it, it could hurt any man to see that he's not part of her big dreams anymore.

udemzyudex:

You think the husband is not doing well too?

Oga forget nollywood movie OK
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Agozie48: 11:03am On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Congrats to her,one thing about this woman is her zeal to succeed without letting her past affect her,shame on that blacky ex boyfriend Maje Ayida I'm happy Toke is bigger than him

I swear that's what I love about her, She keeps getting stronger and stronger. No past can bring her down

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Agozie48: 11:06am On Oct 10, 2021
Quiny32323:
Most people we boycott this programme because of her,believe me!!

No they won't , if you boycott it no one would notice you did because there are thousands of people anticipating this show

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by SUPERPACK: 11:10am On Oct 10, 2021
Kunle Remi is the Jungle taskmaster playing the role that Bob Manuel and Chidi Mokeme played before. Toke Makinwa is the Anchor and is anchoring the show at the viewers end, just like the way we have eviction shows in Big brother. She will be coming online on Saturdays and Sundays just like Ebuka of Big brother while Kunle is the one the contestants interact with daily.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by fanzine(f): 11:11am On Oct 10, 2021
They keep recycling them.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by mosdii(m): 11:13am On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Congrats to her,one thing about this woman is her zeal to succeed without letting her past affect her,shame on that blacky ex boyfriend Maje Ayida I'm happy Toke is bigger than him

Clitocurrency... Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Trust77: 11:13am On Oct 10, 2021
Why be say bubu things always dey upside down. Imagine Gulder Using Toke. Where Chidi and Bob Manuel go.

See her ugly face
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by imam07: 11:20am On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
you never think what will befall u in d future by shaming someone who have not offended u. People who have relationship problem think d way u think. I believe if her ex is your brother,u will not say this. Let put ourselves in every shoes b4 we put blame on anyone. To you Toke makinwa is saint to you but her ex is d devil. When u have your son, u will reason better. Because u will want to protect him against any evil woman.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:21am On Oct 10, 2021
Oh wow

Well, for your UK used and new smart TV sets and soundbars, check my signature
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by ThothHermes: 11:22am On Oct 10, 2021
I don't think this is a good choice.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by ayenale1(m): 11:23am On Oct 10, 2021
Mokeme should have been used now...
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by ThothHermes: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Kunle Remi is the Jungle taskmaster playing the role that Bob Manuel and Chidi Mokeme played before. Toke Makinwa is the Anchor and is anchoring the show at the viewers end, just like the way we have eviction shows in Big brother. She will be coming online on Saturdays and Sundays just like Ebuka of Big brother while Kunle is the one the contestants interact with daily.
Okay.
Makes sense now.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by AuroraBrls: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2021
This is a big let down and a minus for Gulder Ultimate Search.

They should have taken Tonto Dikeh, Tacha, That Yoruba Empire Lady that releases sexy nudes yearly or the new Holoesho grads and exstudents from BBN 2021, if the criteria for GUS anchor was a sexy symbol

Heineken and NBPlc una fall hands big time

When Macho hunky street credible male celebrities full the industry wey una for pick...
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by enemyofprogress: 11:24am On Oct 10, 2021
She can’t handle it. They’ve killed the suspense and the programme

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Nosa111(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2021
Lady is not good with standby up MC joor. She is better with interviews.
Coldshisha:
shocked

Is she the only presenter...

Toke keeps getting every Gig available, and she keeps delivering back to back

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Elliotwaveforec: 11:26am On Oct 10, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Tell them, they're too lazy to read but quick to comment.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:27am On Oct 10, 2021
Leaforever:

They need eyes on the show. Toke is a professional host, but also very controversial wt millions of social media followers.
Those other guys were used before and the show didn't get enough viewers. I see why they chose her.
True but her followers niches is mostly vibes and cruise, i doubt if GUS would get the needed audience from her fans
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by HRMK: 11:33am On Oct 10, 2021
nor be wifey to d pilot be dat?more money....owo ti po....po....
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by PrinceOfLagos: 11:37am On Oct 10, 2021
Kajaard:
The last pic is her real look
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2021
People that were rejoicing over bbn ending don jam jam. grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 10, 2021
NewSoul:
A woman should never be the anchor of a show held in a jungle. A well built man with deep voice like Bob Manuel udokwu or Chidi mokeme, Jim Iyke, niniolowo, Ramsey Noah or Hanks Anuku.

Wrong move by the organizers, feminism gradually looking for ways to feminize the masculine.

Even as a participant when you hear stand at attention! You are kept on your toes. Me seeing Toke Makinwa as a host will be a huge distraction. I will just be thinking offpoint especially when a task is assigned.

It's kunle Remi doing all dt. Toke is the weekly presenter.
Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by jaxxy(m): 11:47am On Oct 10, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
That means I won't watch the show then.
Can't stand that dirty LovePeddler.

Talent, gift or skill cannot be denied even when character isn’t perfect. It still shows and stands out. Character only sustains it.

She’s made errors like everybody hopefully she doesn’t make too many to affect her talent.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Unveiled As Anchor Of Gulder Ultimate Search 2021 by caracas: 11:49am On Oct 10, 2021
Kdon2:

Power of the vijayjay!
Is she the only one with a Vijay?
Abeg make una dey try get sense
Although common sense is not common

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tboss Gave A Ninja A Material & It Sparks Outrage / Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video) / BBNaija: Hot Pictures Of Uriel, The Drama And Mirror Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.