Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Biafra: Igbo Designers Launch New Clothes Made In Biafra Colors And Coat Of Arm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Igbo Designers Launch New Clothes Made In Biafra Colors And Coat Of Arm (7125 Views)

Igbo Designers Launched #dot-in-a-circle T-shirt (onye Dot) / Akin Alabi Rejects Coat Of Arms Made By An Artist That 'Looks Like Winch' / Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Igbo Designers Launch New Clothes Made In Biafra Colors And Coat Of Arm by SensetionalGoal(m): 9:45am On Oct 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Biafra that won't come, is that one a Biafra ?

But let me not lie, the design looks beautiful

Bia this guy you are beginning to piss me off...
Whether Brafra will come or not is not your business. if
you can not practice what you preach " live and let live" then go fvck yourself.
Re: Biafra: Igbo Designers Launch New Clothes Made In Biafra Colors And Coat Of Arm by KingMack(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Biafra that won't come, is that one a Biafra ?

But let me not lie, the design looks beautiful

E go shock you....si eBa puwor

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbo Designers Launch New Clothes Made In Biafra Colors And Coat Of Arm by HisSexcellency(m): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2021
McStoic:

Modelled even by the whites. Oh no, this rising sun is gonna overshadow everywhere. Haters can hug kainji dam.. hohoho
If you had looked without prejudice, you would have seen that those pictures are mock up and not real materials.

Tribalism does no one any good. Your intent might be to troll on the thread, but it is what it is.
Re: Biafra: Igbo Designers Launch New Clothes Made In Biafra Colors And Coat Of Arm by AngelHoly(m): 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
But this Biafra colour no make sense...be like herbalist complimentary card
Re: Biafra: Igbo Designers Launch New Clothes Made In Biafra Colors And Coat Of Arm by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
My friend these people tire me oo!
They claim they want Biafra, but use white models, where there are plenty of black models that have earned the money for doing that job.

This Biafra that IPOB are wanting is one where the White man is their God!

Just imagine how a tiny vulnerable Biafra would be sold to globalist by NK. See him already licking their ass.
dasparrow:
Looks good but why couldn't they find Biafran or other Black women to model those clothes? Are white people now indigenous to Biafra? Africans and inferiority complex. SMH.

Re: Biafra: Igbo Designers Launch New Clothes Made In Biafra Colors And Coat Of Arm by thesicilian: 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
McStoic:

Thanks for the mockpliment. We send thee not.... grin
Mockpliment. That should be a word actually. I greet you.
Re: Biafra: Igbo Designers Launch New Clothes Made In Biafra Colors And Coat Of Arm by NLPoliceWoman: 11:29am On Oct 14, 2021
RTR

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Local Government Is The Largest In Terms Of Landmass? / Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday / Court Discharges, Acquits Ex-AGF Adoke Of Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.