Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson (47609 Views)

I Want To Divorce And Live Alone / Men,Please leave people's wives alone! / Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Lugianostar(m): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
Especially 9ja men are easily stressed and made to go through unprecedented pressure from their timid wives who want to compete with their foreign peers with little or nothing upstairs to match the competition.

Mother in-laws and other inlaws are not left out to stretch you beyond limit all in the name of marrying their daughter or sister.

Children school fees and other investment plans are there demanding for your attentions thereby forgeting to take care of yourself.

We ought to depend on God and use your head by not allowing things you can't handle happened in the first place.

Develop a thick skin by not replying to any questions throwed to you neither will you be subjected to be begging for forgiveness if you weren't at fault.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
thatigboman1:
This story is similar to that of my friend. We were travelling down east and the wife (he left that morning) keep calling him throughout the journey demanding for money.
We got to enugu and sent his wife 10k through a POS operator. 30 mins later, he was confused. The wife had not called to acknowledge the money. He called the wife and asked if she had gotten the money he sent, she grumbled and said yes. And asked "who is ngozi?" My friend was mad. Felt like smashing his phone. Women shaa.
who is Ngozj grin

8 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Factshunter: 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
I can relate. embarassed
Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by FullBlastLight: 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
odinson1:
I'll be A Capital FOOL if I ever Get married.

There isn't any foolish thing here at all, except when u start committing sexual immorality simply because u didn't marry!

Yeah, dt's d foolishest life 2 live!

1 Like

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by justmondris: 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
Gudiza:
They deserve it.

They deserve what?
Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by neyoohhh: 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
Simdyofficial:
shocked every guy wants a bad bitch oh yeah.. They just deny it publicly.. Na spoil we spoil we no dey thief

Pukes.. keep deceiving yourselves.

Men want beauty not whores.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by WinningEleven(m): 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
Amarisco:
On the contrary, research indicates that women go through more e.g. victims of violence, lower pay, birth etc but just have better coping strategies. Strategies such as being more likely to seek medical help early, rely on social support systems and openly acknowledge the emotional impact of adverse experiences.
And where was this so called "research" cited from exactly??

7 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by anthony533(m): 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Stress or no stress.. Everybody go die... U no want stress but you go still carry big gbola dey panelbeat big ass. Lol.

Live life bruh.. Only poor men reason this way..

And you like the pleasure of the big gbola to keep you young and alive while the man who is hustling die Young before you..
You women should appreciate me, don't overstress them.. support them

8 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by neyoohhh: 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
Get a condo, nice ride, house help.

Problem solved and it's cheaper.

11 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by bewla(m): 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
Osobi32:
Nothing in this world is worth the stress and I will never allow any woman to stress me. Despite the stress men go through and the sacrifices they make on daily basis to make ends meet and to provide for the family, it will shock u to know that ur children will always choose their mother over u. The thought of this alone dey pain me! I came across a post on Facebook two days ago where a guy said he had 500k to share btwn his parent and that he need an advice on how to share the money...... I was surprised at the response I saw. 95% of the comments was for him to give his mom 450k and give the father 50k. Honestly I dropped tears
We complain about things alot

Have we taking time to be around the children alot

The one they see must the one they care for

I told my self long time a go if I make fifty k I will spend 45 on me then the rest for the 5kids I have

I can't kill my self

10 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Bmaster(m): 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
Op thank you.

But you can as well advice men to stay off from fapping.

Those nutritous white creamy liquid we ejaculates get repecursions on our health on long race

My 2 cent though

6 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by iLegendd(m): 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
The greatest achievement is peace of mind.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by membranus: 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
GenBuhari:
If it was me I had advise the uber driver to look for some other business, nobody is making a living wage from driving Uber.
Do you know the cost of foodstuff alone these days? And you want her to be grateful for #3000?

Talking like your mentor @GenBuhari. No common empathy at all at all.

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
BadRadio:
Stress or no stress... ya'all still gonna die one day... none of you will become immortal... death in 100 years is no different than death in few seconds...just enjoy for the main time...just assume everyday as the last day of human existence on earth...achieve more financial freedom... drink more beer... smoke weed, suck and finger more clitoris, dig more pussies and rest in peace when it's time.cheesy

Let's drink beer for nowgrin

Fucking funny
Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Amhappy(f): 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
I laugh because it's you men that put yourself under pressure. 1 Wife, 3 children,10 side chicks,20 relatives,50 friends,100 village/church members and 500 strangers these are the number of people you want to impress. Na you dey do yourself

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by templeinyou(m): 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
The country itself is stressful

1 Like

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Angelfrost(m): 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
Beautiful and timely post...

God will bless you Op

Sadly, a lot of guys will still fail to heed this simple and vital counsel.

The worst are guys chasing money with all their lives solely because they want to please ladies and earn the respect of their peers. I will never get it... Why die Young in a bid to prove something to people who don't really give a fvck?!! Where is the sense in that?!!

9 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Kayberg: 4:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
undecided
Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by MNDY(m): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
egopersonified:
This is the effect of generations of family life. When we start solving this problem from the cause, there will never be answers.

We encourage our girls to focus on being wife materials and mothers. We teach them how to cook and take care of the home while the brothers are outside playing ball, making connections and going places. He is taught that a man's place is outside the home. To bring home the bacon. To take care of his family and be the bread winner. Till we start to teach our kids differently, we will still get this same results till eternity.

We teach our boys to not cry, don't show emotion and he bottles it up till he has a heart attack while a woman will cry from morning till night, shout out all her frustrations and be relieved from that burden.

We tell our men to take care of this girlfriend so another man doesn't snatch her. So he does two jobs and a side hustle just to 'maintain' her.

Why can't we teach our kids that both parties should be equal contributors to the family purse? Why can't the first person home make dinner? Why can't the man take the kids to the hospital while the woman goes to sell her tomatoes? Why do we have men coming on nairaland to tell us 'I take care of all the responsibilities in the home and all she does is to fill gas and she is complaining when I boil ordinary water to bath'?

Till we begin to train ourselves as one and the same unit, men will keep dieing young and women will keep enjoying the fruits of both their labours.

Don't start that Feminism bull.shit.
We are talking about the stress and pressure your gender (wife) is giving the male gender (husband) sending him to his graves. And instead of discouraging your gender from being drama queens and mischievous, you are talking about proper training of the boy child and girl child.

19 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by jojothaiv(m): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
Going through this thread will make you understand why Wale 'It's Complicated' is really complicated.
Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Angelfrost(m): 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
odinson1:

Relax son...

There is nothing foolish about getting married to a good woman whenever you are good and ready.

Foolishness is getting married because others are doing so, and you are feeling left out.

5 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by DAMN99: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
Op thank you for checking up on men. Men are really going thru alot likewise some women too, especially in this Godforsaken hell of a country. I just recently took an oath with my church mind, that i wouldn't allow anybody to stress me whether financially, emotionally or anyhow i don't even want to know. I just realize the less you give a f*ck the more you will prevent yourself from dying from heart attack.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Pataricatering(f): 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
Demanding your husband comes home after 8 pm is being ungrateful? Instead she should let him keep driving till 2 or 3 in the morning ?.even uber tries to limit the number of hours drivers drive just to reduce their stress- so a wife trying to reduce her husband's hours is being ungrateful ? Its better for your wife's not to talk in the house because any thing a woman utters seems to be either a challenge to your manhood or nagging - even if its for your own good .

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by abusafyan(m): 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
When you take the statistics, you will notice that men are dying in higher numbers than women, the stress alone is so much, couple with women of nowadays who don't appreciate anything and in the process of satisfying them, death caught up with them

14 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Gee64: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
No my dear, you need a companion. You will know that soon as you grow up.
odinson1:

1 Like

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Corporate2020: 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
BadRadio:
Stress or no stress... ya'all still gonna die one day... none of you will become immortal... death in 100 years is no different than death in few seconds...just enjoy for the main time...just assume everyday as the last day of human existence on earth...achieve more financial freedom... drink more beer... smoke weed, suck and finger more clitoris, dig more pussies and rest in peace when it's time.cheesy

Let's drink beer for now
grin

I beg, add one pack of cigar to it make the enjoyment flow

4 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Angelfrost(m): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
SweetiliciousD:
This topic is a sad truth. I know of a woman who has been to yankee twice for omugwo. The training of the daughter was 100% paid by the struggling man. She went to yankee at the expense of her husbands failing health.

Lucky Dube said it all "Men are born to suffer"

Lucky Dube was wrong...

Men are not born to suffer... Foolish Men are the ones who choose to suffer!!!

Get wisdom, and in all thy getting, get understanding (Holy Bible).

8 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Newboss(m): 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Yeah, simps no dey hear word.

7 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by loswhite(m): 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
Amarisco:
On the contrary, research indicates that women go through more e.g. victims of violence, lower pay, birth etc but just have better coping strategies. Strategies such as being more likely to seek medical help early, rely on social support systems and openly acknowledge the emotional impact of adverse experiences.
Women always play the victims.
They will kill you and still play the victim. Manipulative creatures

17 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by MNDY(m): 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
Amhappy:
I laugh because it's you men that put yourself under pressure. 1 Wife, 3 children,10 side chicks,20 relatives,50 friends,100 village/church members and 500 strangers these are the number of people you want to impress. Na you dey do yourself

Aunty, only 1woman wahala fit kill the man. We are talking about the wife wahala-ing her husband to death in the home. Who is talking about sidechicks, relatives, children, friends and strangers and impressing anybody?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Teejay13(m): 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
You have said well OP.

Marriage is not a do or die affair.

Have a structured plan of the kind of family you want to raise before going into marriage.

Have your partner go through family planning so as to avoid going through the stress of giving birth to too many kids considering the current economic state of the nation.

My take.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? / Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband / Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.