Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson (47576 Views)

I Want To Divorce And Live Alone / Men,Please leave people's wives alone! / Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
murphyibiam15:
I'm trying to encourage our men here to take good care of their health, physically and mentally.

It's not like women don't have theirs but those of the men are very much noticeable in the sense that it takes a toll on their physical and mental health.

(1) I entered lagos two weeks ago and I needed to take uber, this uber driver as I can guess will be bw his 50s and 60s.He needed to send money to his wife (3k)but somehow he couldn't do transfer since he was driving me but I helped him with my bank app while he gave me cash. Do you know after transferring the money his wife was ungrateful and demanded he returns home immediately (that was around 8pm).Now,the man started complaining to me how whether he brings money or not how his wife keeps complaining and he said he's pitying Nigerian men who are getting married to strange women and giving birth without knowing what they're going into. He looked stressed out and trying to make ends meet but yet his wife added more burden, not just financially but mentally. So tell me how this kind of stressed man won't die out so sooner than later. He was lucky somehow that one of his children got a scholarship to study in India.

(2) I attended a friend's wedding and to my utmost shock both fathers of the celebrants are late. Only their moms are still alive while other relatives represented their fathers. So I was wondering how their moms are still alive while their fathers are late.
Some may say men marry younger women that's why they die out but from the mothers of those celebrants they're not up to 60 years, so how much age difference that will make the two men be late?

Im saying this because I have noticed lots of people esp men are passing through a lot of stress, please men don't allow your wives, siblings or anything infact to overstress you to the point of dying out in time. We men aren't super beings, try to take things easy.

Just my 2cents, bye.

What about women that men use anyhow? In this Nigeria that the man always cross his legs watching TV while the woman suffer in the kitchen. And the funny thing is that men are even demanding it 50 - 50 financial input from both man and woman. But they dont want to do 50 - 50 with house chores and taking care of the kids. See eh...such man will surely die young.

It goes both ways and stop this nonsense. A woman who makes mistake will regret it just like the man above. It's both ways. Use your head and stop this nonsense.

Know yourself and be a good man. Treat your wife well. If you notice a woman is a bully, run away from her. It's as simple as ABC. And if you cant cope after marrying her, do the right thing and leave. No be by force. Bible does not stop you from divorcing. Remarrying is the only issue the Bible is silent about.

If your wife wan kill you, leave and stay single.

3 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
SEE HOW WOMEN AVOIDED THIS THREAD!

USELESS NIGERIAN GIRLS

14 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by deltateam: 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
Osobi32:
Nothing in this world is worth the stress and I will never allow any woman to stress me. Despite the stress men go through and the sacrifices they make on daily basis to make ends meet and to provide for the family, it will shock u to know that ur children will always choose their mother over u. The thought of this alone dey pain me! I came across a post on Facebook two days ago where a guy said he had 500k to share btwn his parent and that he need an advice on how to share the money...... I was surprised at the response I saw. 95% of the comments was for him to give his mom 450k and give the father 50k. Honestly I dropped tears

Upon that, the wife will expect to get something from the 50k.

My brother's wife comes to mind. Very ungrateful and manipulative.

10 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by NairaMaster1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
Osobi32:
Nothing in this world is worth the stress and I will never allow any woman to stress me. Despite the stress men go through and the sacrifices they make on daily basis to make ends meet and to provide for the family, it will shock u to know that ur children will always choose their mother over u. The thought of this alone dey pain me! I came across a post on Facebook two days ago where a guy said he had 500k to share btwn his parent and that he need an advice on how to share the money...... I was surprised at the response I saw. 95% of the comments was for him to give his mom 450k and give the father 50k. Honestly I dropped tears

It's terrible we have mummy's pets all over the place and that's why marriages are not working.
Fathers pass through hell to send us to school but some mumu will still look at their fathers with disdain. I will never give birth to useless children.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by shantti(m): 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
raymondhillmimi:
Sadly that’s the reality. A lot of married men are under intense pressure to meetup with family demands and many of them don’t know stress kills.

When you work too much and worry too much your body release stress hormones and over time could increase your BP! To make matters worse you chill off in the evening with beer which is bad for your health instead of going home to rest. Learn to take care of yourselves please, problem no dey finish for this life oh!

Rest is a rare commodity in some home, courtesy of bad wives, mother or siblings, they would rather find that peace of mind in bars and I don't blame them

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by BlackAlhaji: 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
murphyibiam15:
I'm trying to encourage our men here to take good care of their health, physically and mentally.

It's not like women don't have theirs but those of the men are very much noticeable in the sense that it takes a toll on their physical and mental health.

(1) I entered lagos two weeks ago and I needed to take uber, this uber driver as I can guess will be bw his 50s and 60s.He needed to send money to his wife (3k)but somehow he couldn't do transfer since he was driving me but I helped him with my bank app while he gave me cash. Do you know after transferring the money his wife was ungrateful and demanded he returns home immediately (that was around 8pm).Now,the man started complaining to me how whether he brings money or not how his wife keeps complaining and he said he's pitying Nigerian men who are getting married to strange women and giving birth without knowing what they're going into. He looked stressed out and trying to make ends meet but yet his wife added more burden, not just financially but mentally. So tell me how this kind of stressed man won't die out so sooner than later. He was lucky somehow that one of his children got a scholarship to study in India.

(2) I attended a friend's wedding and to my utmost shock both fathers of the celebrants are late. Only their moms are still alive while other relatives represented their fathers. So I was wondering how their moms are still alive while their fathers are late.
Some may say men marry younger women that's why they die out but from the mothers of those celebrants they're not up to 60 years, so how much age difference that will make the two men be late?

Im saying this because I have noticed lots of people esp men are passing through a lot of stress, please men don't allow your wives, siblings or anything infact to overstress you to the point of dying out in time. We men aren't super beings, try to take things easy.

Just my 2cents, bye.
Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by shantti(m): 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
GenBuhari:
If it was me I had advise the uber driver to look for some other business, nobody is making a living wage from driving Uber.
Do you know the cost of foodstuff alone these days? And you want her to be grateful for #3000?

Bro to make that 3k no easy, and it's not even that easy to find an alternative job, this is nigeria, have u forgotten?

5 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
egopersonified:
This is the effect of generations of family life. When we start solving this problem from the cause, there will never be answers.

We encourage our girls to focus on being wife materials and mothers. We teach them how to cook and take care of the home while the brothers are outside playing ball, making connections and going places. He is taught that a man's place is outside the home. To bring home the bacon. To take care of his family and be the bread winner. Till we start to teach our kids differently, we will still get this same results till eternity.

We teach our boys to not cry, don't show emotion and he bottles it up till he has a heart attack while a woman will cry from morning till night, shout out all her frustrations and be relieved from that burden.

We tell our men to take care of this girlfriend so another man doesn't snatch her. So he does two jobs and a side hustle just to 'maintain' her.

Why can't we teach our kids that both parties should be equal contributors to the family purse? Why can't the first person home make dinner? Why can't the man take the kids to the hospital while the woman goes to sell her tomatoes? Why do we have men coming on nairaland to tell us 'I take care of all the responsibilities in the home and all she does is to fill gas and she is complaining when I boil ordinary water to bath'?

Till we begin to train ourselves as one and the same unit, men will keep dieing young and women will keep enjoying the fruits of both their labours.

Most of what you write, are from the handbooks of feminists as if these are the reasons men are stressed in our society today.

There are many married women employed in our society today, who will never bring out their money to spend on their family. They want their husband to spend all what he has on them while they keep theirs.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by cbrezy(m): 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
Grandmeister:

Typical reverse psychology. All they think and offer is sex. Sex that is so fvcking overrated.

I swear sex is overrated, but the way men brain function towards it is very bad.

6 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by ekerintee: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
Thanks for your opinion,you are entitled to your opinion.i dont really bother myself with what people think or say about me.Thanks anyway,the Typo was caused because my Phone is a different language Other than english and my Phone tries to reformat typed words.i sometimes Wonder why some people cant Express themselves without being rude

i926:

Your write up is just horrible & irritating. You use capital letters inappropriately and start sentences with small letters. Reading this was quite stressful. Haba!

6 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Amadaz(m): 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
BadRadio:
Stress or no stress... ya'all still gonna die one day... none of you will become immortal... death in 100 years is no different than death in few seconds...just enjoy for the main time...just assume everyday as the last day of human existence on earth...achieve more financial freedom... drink more beer... smoke weed, suck and finger more clitoris, dig more pussies and rest in peace when it's time.cheesy

Let's drink beer for nowgrin
bad advice
Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by thatigboman1: 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
Acecards:
who is Ngozj grin
POS operator

8 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by murphyibiam15(m): 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
nenyewrites:

Just concentrate on that drinking alcohol because that's what kills men not all that rubbish op wrote.
At least 99.9% affirmed the write up, you're so inconsequential to this though. Bye

3 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Juoflife1(f): 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
Men and women go through stress. Women are programmed to manage it better. Dasall
Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by murphyibiam15(m): 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
tunde4God:
Another person just sent me #1500 from this forum.

May God bless you abundantly and replenish your bank accounts in a million fold.

Please all I need now is #1000 to go get the drugs.

Please have mercy on me.

MY BANK DETAILS
3173689537, Otukomaya Tunde Olaoluwa, First Bank

May God protect you and your family from all form of accidents. Amen
Please stop this nonsense on this page, create your own page for this, stop littering my thread. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
tosaino95:
You're right about stress and hell on earth women give men these days but about the Facebook it depend on which parent take care of child very well in my case i will give my mom 470K and dad 30K because my mom took 90% of growing expenses while she force my dad to give her money for me.

And I have been hearing lots of stories like this. So what exactly are the men stressing on if it's the women taking care of the children's expenses?
Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by murphyibiam15(m): 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
hedonido:
That's why it's very painful when I see well to do or even very rich men who have been mumufied by their 'dependant' wife or girlfriend who herself is from a broke background.

The least a guy can do for himself when he is expected to bear all the financial pressure in the union (whether he's dealing with a wife, girlfriend, fling or olosho) is to assert and exert his utter masculine dominance, almost to a stupendous/dictatorial/uncompromising extent. There's no nice way to say this.
That's my man cool

3 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by gbagyiza: 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
GenBuhari:
If it was me I had advise the uber driver to look for some other business, nobody is making a living wage from driving Uber.
Do you know the cost of foodstuff alone these days? And you want her to be grateful for #3000?

Please u can help the man with an office job that pays well. You r part of the problem, instead of you to advice the wife to look for a legitimate job so that she can contribute financially to help the family, but here you r blaming the man for not doing enough to provide for his family.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Cassetteman: 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
What I no is any man going through stress and have rest of mind I don't think he would die earlier than is age, bcoz even do u are a federal or state or local worker u we still go through stress .the prayer we should be praying is God should give us a supportive wife to follow us along bcoz the stress is vice - versa

1 Like

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
murphyibiam15:

At least 99.9% affirmed the write up, you're so inconsequential to this though. Bye

If you like drink bottles of beer and spirit, mix it with coke or black bullet and be expecting to live long. Nonsense! You better go and start adopting a healthy lifestyle. Eat healthy foods, drink lots of water, replace sugar with honey. Let me see how you'll die young if bus doesn't hit you.

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by yinkeys(m): 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
Known this for a few years now.
Don’t be stupid in the dating market.
All is fair in love or war, men are physically stronger but I can say the average woman is slightly better in manipulative games.
Guys please learn game so you don’t pick a parasite for a wife
Watch out for Jezebel spirits and ingrates smiley

13 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Omicron007: 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Stress or no stress.. Everybody go die... U no want stress but you go still carry big gbola dey panelbeat big ass. Lol.

Live life bruh.. Only poor men reason this way..

Your ma spec, babygirl tongue
Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by shantti(m): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
WinningEleven:

And where was this so called "research" cited from exactly??

It was cited from her sentimental mind

3 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by shantti(m): 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
neyoohhh:
Get a condo, nice ride, house help.

Problem solved and it's cheaper.

House help kwa, temptation could be aboud bro
Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by dpassion8(m): 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
marriage is overated...babymama mode activated

3 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Just my 2cents, bye.
MEN never LEARN.
LADIES are smarter.
They never settle for less.
I pity for struggling hard working men who settle for leeches in this era.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Exceed15: 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Thanks bro

Just my 2cents, bye.
Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by shantti(m): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
Pataricatering:
Demanding your husband comes home after 8 pm is being ungrateful? Instead she should let him keep driving till 2 or 3 in the morning ?.even uber tries to limit the number of hours drivers drive just to reduce their stress- so a wife trying to reduce her husband's hours is being ungrateful ? Its better for your wife's not to talk in the house because any thing a woman utters seems to be either a challenge to your manhood or nagging - even if its for your own good .

Really? you are trying to euphemize nagging?

4 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Simdyofficial(f): 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
Omicron007:

Your ma spec, babygirl tongue
am taken bruh.. I wish u well wink
Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Akeemsversion(m): 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]............all men need to read this piece
raymondhillmimi:
Sadly that’s the reality. A lot of married men are under intense pressure to meetup with family demands and many of them don’t know stress kills.

When you work too much and worry too much your body release stress hormones and over time could increase your BP! To make matters worse you chill off in the evening with beer which is bad for your health instead of going home to rest. Learn to take care of yourselves please, problem no dey finish for this life oh!

3 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Exceed15: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
The bitter truth is this: If you die due to family pressure. The children u leave behind will not suffer because help will come . It's a matter of time someone's else will soon be sleeping with your wife

Abeg who loose?

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? / Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] / Man Cancels Wedding as Fiancee Refuses To Reveal Who Bought her Iphone13 Promax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.