Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,018 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson (47585 Views)

I Want To Divorce And Live Alone / Men,Please leave people's wives alone! / Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 10, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Says a fool cheesy, for your info i didn't read your gibberish. B/w those it is meant for have read and learnt. Keep your stupidity to yourself.

Last time I'm replying a low life homosapien like u wink

Please don't reply because so far you've been showing us your low IQ and it's irritating. So rest.

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Mine died at 60. If you are the only son, she will transfer that burden she gave him to you.

I don't understand how women reason.

Especially if she is not working or working and earning low wages.

1 Like

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by murphyung(m): 6:35pm On Oct 10, 2021
I recently boarded a bus from ojota going to obanikoro. Somewhere along Maryland, the passenger at the front seat started asking the driver " Oga why u de cry?". In an instance the driver burst into an uncontrollable cry. They had to tell him to park. After series of questions, he confessed that his wife at home is making his life a living hell. Please lets try to be nice to people around us in this unbalanced life. E get why

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by murphyibiam15(m): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
donhackaz:

God bless you for this write-up
God bless you too bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by WinningEleven(m): 6:37pm On Oct 10, 2021
Amarisco:

When none of you are blind. angry angry angry
You dont just come, copy and paste links and tell me you have brought proof. do you even know what a citation is

Outline the statement(s) and paragraph(s) supporting your earlier claims, telling me the exact links and page number on the research paper. This is just so lazy from your part. If it were a professpr that asked you to do what i asked of you now, you would carryover that course, no questions asked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by ActuaRise696969: 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
Lush100:

Sir, what u said is true,
I did all that from the very day i got a job in a well paying company.
But as the economy's for worse after the OBJ era , i lost my job some years after,
Of course i had a lot of cash but having it is different from getting the best out of it.

But life can throw a spin such that even though u will survive, it was that investment that i fell back on,
I even did my Master's with it and still had it going

I took a fairly low paying job because of my family which i wouldn't ordinary do.(by my standard)
I was lucky while doing this job,
I got a very good side gig that lasted for about 2 years.( I invested almost 80% of it-i even tried learning french when the money kept coming
Trust me, i know all about investment,
That's my specialty (if u are to grade me).
As at now, i have 4 sources of income.
A family member just made it 5 sources.
But expenses are rising.
Then u need a supportive wife.
My goal was to retire at 46/47 yrs old.
But sometimes u have to adapt ur goal.
I am still many years from that age but i wish i had more to make me want to retire early.
In all i thank God

Great.

It is stage by stage, and you are doing far better than those who did not have this planning template. After marriage, there should be family office structure in place, even if you are not building inheritance and structuring your Trust for your heirs, the family office can basically be for planning and discussions with your wife. Basic issues like allocation of resources for upkeep, making upfront payments of home management works well.

It is best to budget home management and allocate the resources to the wife to handle that, but to give peace of mind, ensure that 2yrs allowance for home keeping goes to the wife and factor in inflation and bank charges and set it aside robustly to ensure there is no dis-harmonry at the home front. Do same with children education even when they are not yet grown, such that such Fund can be hedged for productivity. Never invest family financials on basic projects that is not guaranteed to earn anything less than 100% else be refunded instantly.

All these become known at mature age, hence the need wait to the age where you understand responsibility and financials and in this part of the world, it is mostly at mid30s and 40s.

You are doing well.

3 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
GenBuhari:
If it was me I had advise the uber driver to look for some other business, nobody is making a living wage from driving Uber.
Do you know the cost of foodstuff alone these days? And you want her to be grateful for #3000?

There is money in transportation. Your mechanic is the reason you are not making profit.

You earn 100k and spend 33k on spares and mechanic workshop. That's how it is with an average transport entrepreneur in Nigeria.

But it is a grand plan by that group called mechanics. You need to know what they know before you can spend only N15k and go home with N85k on a N100k earnings. That's when it's profitable.
Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by SunTzu123(m): 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
Simple but true: fellow men, please take care of your health. If you develope a chronic illness, the same family you are killing yourself for will see you as a burden. In truth, you are then a burden.

You are more useful to your children when you are ALIVE and HEALTHY!

It's only the living (and healthy) that can solve problems o! If you are alive and sick, you become part of their problems. Do you want to be part of the problem or the solution to the problem?

1 Like

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by denobaba: 6:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
drimzsmoke:

For every man you know going through that kind of stress,I will show you 9 living in hell.It's just that women are very strong MENTALLY,1/5th of the event that drove some women to church would kill a man or turn him into an alcoholic
Give a woman love,respect,attention and care...Peace of mind will be the least of the things you're going to get in return
You have no clue, bro. These women have unfortunately become a basket case, you can fill the entire Atlantic Ocean if you wanted, still it will retain nothing. Women can never be pleased. Tell your sons to never make it their life's mission to please women.

3 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Especially if she is not working or working and earning low wages.

The thing is annoying, even if her daughter is earning more than her son, she will not disturb her daughter for money.

It's the poor boy wey never marry, get his own family, she will be disturbing. If possible, she go truncate the mariage, make her son no begin spend what is meant for her on a new woman(his wife).

I tire.

3 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Lush100(m): 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
Yeah thanks
But my wife does not really know how to manage money.
I tried to teach her but with no result as far as family contribution is concerned.
I have been sending her money every Monday morning for the past 5 years as way to help.
I also set her up with a business.(its like the money went down the drain)
Brother,
Sometimes life throws a spin.
I would have gone far if she got.
My brother, the hustle and her recent behavior affected my health,
I have decided to slow down and spend money my health,(its not that bad but i can feel my health is no longer the same.
This money should have channelled for another investment stream even though small or used for other expenses
So health is wealth.
Life can throw a spin like i said earlier
But in all i thank God
ActuaRise696969:

Great.

It is stage by stage, and you are doing far better than those who did not have this planning template. After marriage, there should be family office structure in place, even if you are not building inheritance and structuring your Trust for your heirs, the family office can basically be for planning and discussions with your wife. Basic issues like allocation of resources for upkeep, making upfront payments of home management works well.

It is best to budget home management and allocate the resources to the wife to handle that, but to give peace of mind, ensure that 2yrs allowance for home keeping goes to the wife and factor in inflation and bank charges and set it aside robustly to ensure there is no dis-harmonry at the home front. Do same with children education even when they are not yet grown, such that such Fund can be hedged for productivity. Never invest family financials on basic projects that is sure to earn less than 100$ or become refunded instantly.

All these become known at mature age, hence the need wait to the age where you understand responsibility and financials and in this part of the world, it is mostly at mid30s and 40s.

You are doing well.

1 Like

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
mosdii:
Very Necessary, The earlier men know that Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

The better for them

Lol... Wahala.... Nigerians... so who then will u go for??..

1 Like

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Guynexttdoor: 7:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
Taywon:
I lost my dad last year (age 62) as a result of sickness ... A very hard working man (an accountant).... His whole body system shut down .... Am still not happy about his departure.

This was a man i had great plans for.

My mum complicated the whole issue cause she wasn't a caring type.

cry
Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by SirIsaacus(m): 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
so she shouldn't be grateful for 3k.you no well

Shey now you see the kind of mentality some people have? And it's even a man that's saying that nonsense o.
Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Blackdeewhy(m): 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
You could have ended your post with... I'm addressing the RESPONSIBLE HUSBAND/ MAN.
Turned off mic!
Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Realdeals(m): 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2021
The Nigeria style of marriage indivisibility is why men tends to die early, endure all till you die.
Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by nedu2000(m): 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
For those of us that are already married,if the woman is stressing you don't stay and endure for another 40yrs,there is no reward for that in marriage.
Best to send her packing or if you are the cool type,leave the house for her and cater for the kids from afar

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by denobaba: 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Most of what you write, are from the handbooks of feminists as if these are the reasons men are stressed in our society today.

There are many married women employed in our society today, who will never bring out their money to spend on their family. They want their husband to spend all what he has on them while they keep theirs.

You are so right about this. These women expect men to be their husbands in a very traditional sense, but not so for them. After spending all your life's resources they still expect to wash your plates after eating, sweep, mop, change diapers and commit to several periods of emotional conditioning to help them cum. May God help men.
Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by poweredcom(m): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
womenareapess:
to avoid stress simply avoid naija women undecided

Those baboons ain't worth it

True sire all of Dem these days are d same hungry pigs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by aameyah(f): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
You people still want to blame women for your thoughtless, reckless acts that shorten y'all lifespans.

There is nothing responsible, but the life of irresponsibility that a lot of men live.

A. Which gender is likely to drink and drive after a night of heavy drinking?
B. Who are the ones who do not like visiting the hospital?
C. Who are the ones who drink all sorts of agbo and pop all types of pills?
D. Who are the ones who claim they are polygamous in nature and cannot stay with a single partner, thus sleeping with various sex partners?
E. Who are the ones who take hard spirits, thus endangering liver and kidney?
F. Who are the ones who claim their partner cannot work under a man and they prefer her to open a non-profitable shop, instead of working together as partners for the betterment of the family?
And the list goes on.

The earlier y'all look into the mirror, the better. You are the cause of your problems.

Even my guy, I begged, pleaded, cajoled, prayed, threatened him to stop smoking. He never did. Not until he seriously fell ill and it was discovered those things had started damaging his organs. No be person beg am again. And magically, HBP and all sorts of sickness flew away when he stopped.

The earlier you people face facts, the better.
That is how even Usifo that died on top sugar baby, they wanted to blame the wife. Wife that was on her own, when he was busy funking his daughter's age mate.

In spite of what our bodies go through as women via birthing and nursing and losing blood every month, we still try. And we work our careers on top.

Truth is bitter.

8 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
thatigboman1:
POS operator
Hahahaha funny wife
Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Mgtow8: 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
You wey dey shout make person hustle ,how much dey your pocket ? Big girl how mucb u get ?
Simdyofficial:
Mr man hustle oo.. Make u no go dey think vanity upon vanity anytime new iPhone come out grin

All this small boys on Nairaland lol

1 Like

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
MummyD2020:

Kids will always know the parents that were there for them. If both suffered for them, why will they turn there backs on the parents? Although some parents are nothing to write home about

You will not understand. Men go through a lot. In my own case, My father went through a lot. Most of the times alone. Saw him in his highest and lowest points.
My dream was to buy him a Hilux truck which I know he liked as soon as I made good money. He never enjoyed anything from me aside little stipends at different intervals cos I was still struggling to stand before he passed. God knows that if he were alive, he will get more from me compared to what my mum will get by huge margin.
I love my parents but I love my dad more.

Still struggling though

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Simdyofficial(f): 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
Mgtow8:
You wey dey shout make person hustle ,how much dey your pocket ? Big girl how mucb u get ?
I no get. That's why I dey hustle too sir.. I sha no come online dey complain like you guys
Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by CaptainAyub: 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
nedu2000:
For those of us that are already married,if the woman is stressing you don't stay and endure for another 40yrs,there is no reward for that in marriage.
Best to send her packing or if you are the cool type,leave the house for her and cater for the kids from afar
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by abbeyty90: 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
MNDY:

Don't start that Feminism bull.shit.
We are talking about the stress and pressure your gender (wife) is giving the male gender (husband) sending him to his graves. And instead of discouraging your gender from being drama queens and mischievous, you are talking about proper training of the boy child and girl child.

grin
Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by labisibrass(m): 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2021
GenBuhari:
If it was me I had advise the uber driver to look for some other business, nobody is making a living wage from driving Uber.
Do you know the cost of foodstuff alone these days? And you want her to be grateful for #3000?
Wanted to to give you a good reply but checking your name, i don't think it's necessary!

1 Like

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by ihedioramma: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
[quote author=murphyibiam15 post=106597314]I'm trying to encourage our men here to take good care of their health, physically and mentally.

It's not like women don't have theirs but those of the men are very much noticeable in the sense that it takes a toll on their physical and mental health.

(1) I entered lagos two weeks ago and I needed to take uber, this uber driver as I can guess will be bw his 50s and 60s.He needed to send money to his wife (3k)but somehow he couldn't do transfer since he was driving me but I helped him with my bank app while he gave me cash. Do you know after transferring the money his wife was ungrateful and demanded he returns home immediately (that was around 8pm).Now,the man started complaining to me how whether he brings money or not how his wife keeps complaining and he said he's pitying Nigerian men who are getting married to strange women and giving birth without knowing what they're going into. He looked stressed out and trying to make . MAN drink too much .
Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by UncleKoboko: 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
GenBuhari:
So how much your papa dey give your mama?

What stops her from going out to hustle too?
Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Spain007(m): 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
Simdyofficial:
if she no sabi do. U go complain too and still look outside. I lie?

Don't get it twisted,you already dey divert from the original topic..
However una don outsmart men in the game of looking outside.
Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Amhappy(f): 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
MNDY:

Aunty, only 1woman wahala fit kill the man. We are talking about the wife wahala-ing her husband to death in the home. Who is talking about sidechicks, relatives, children, friends and strangers and impressing anybody?
Uncle you never ready to accept the koko.
Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by drimzsmoke(m): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
denobaba:
You have no clue, bro. These women have unfortunately become basket case, you can fill the entire Atlantic Ocean if you wanted, still it will retain nothing. Women can never be pleased. Tell your sons to never make it their life's mission to please women.

Lolz,I read your other post so I'm guessing you're married,might be wrong though ...Before women empowerment and female education,life didn't favour women either.They went to farm with our fathers,tilled the soil while pregnant,came home to cook,washed clothes and slept with our fathers when they(our fathers) wanted it,and our fathers kept quite a number of them(wives) then.Even in the bible,this is the same role given to women,they were at the receiving end before now....Now we are in the new age,women have evolved to the new world,men are finding it hard to cope with it
Common sense dictates I carry my woman's bag when leaving the house together
Common sense dictates I'm with her in the kitchen while cooking and assist with grating of the pepper and seiving the rice to pour inside warmer while she makes the stew
Common sense dictates you allow her hold the remote and change TV station in case of raining day
Common sense dictates I do the laundry while she go spread on the line or vice versa
Common sense dictates I follow her to the market,waits and carry whatever she is pricing/buying
Common sense dictates I carry baby and change diaper while she's washing baby's clothes or EVEN some nights when she's too tired to get up
Common sense dictates I stimulate her clitoris with whatever to make her cum and then insert my penis and do my own ejaculation afterwards
Common sense dictates we bring our resources together
I'm tired to keep on typing....there's a whole lot of common sense blah blah blah jare
There are 2 ways to CONTROL any being,FEAR or LOVE.I personally find love to be easier

With all these I've typed,some will think I'm a sissy, grin grin grin grin grin grin...if I'm "paraing",as in,ti ba decide lati para or if I decide to change it for her,na on top her knees she go dey cry dey beg me

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? / Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] / Man Cancels Wedding as Fiancee Refuses To Reveal Who Bought her Iphone13 Promax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.