Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years (13564 Views)

26 Rivers State House Of Assembly Members Who Defected To APC Have Lost / JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu / How 2023 Calculations May Have Led Dogara Back To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by Elioandrew: 6:37am On Oct 10, 2021
God will punish you Jega. When you rigged election in favor of bubu. Didn't you know all these about APC and PDP? Now you dey vommit rubbish from that your rotten mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by sinkhole: 6:40am On Oct 10, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Those making comments up there blaming Jega are funny. Should he rig the election for Jonathan?
I read their comments and I was just SMH embarassed
Did Jega voted during the election?
Where they expecting Jega to rig the election for Jonathan?
Jega was an umpire and he delivered the results as was presented to him and people are here blaming him! I can not understand angry
We all know that PDP ruined Nigeria, APC is just burying the country now and I pity whoever will take-over from APC, the country is in a terrible mess!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by HabaHaba: 6:43am On Oct 10, 2021
I can't blame you sha!!!

Ur education ia still a great source of inspiration to foolish people in the North.

I wonder what happened to real EDUCATION!!!

Teachers without Morals or conscience!!!

1 Like

Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by Innobee99(m): 6:47am On Oct 10, 2021
You Masterminded all of it.

Your Doom is Near

1 Like

Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by ogbumosquito1(m): 6:47am On Oct 10, 2021
Jega should keep quiet and go and sit down. Was he not part of the system that brought them to power? Why is he acting like a saint. Baba, go and hide your face in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by Henrygetpaid: 6:48am On Oct 10, 2021
Ogun go kill you..
Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by adenigga(m): 6:51am On Oct 10, 2021
Henrygetpaid:
Ogun go kill you..

Yeeeeee......

Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by Awaja(m): 6:55am On Oct 10, 2021
The goose and ganders are getting outraged,u follow inflict this pain on us,ewu
Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by Hotzone(m): 6:56am On Oct 10, 2021
Jega my nigga saw what jona didn’t see, jona was drooling at the sight of Buhari during 2015. He was too eager to run away from aso rock.

God, bless me with courage to protect my blessings

Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by adolfHitler1934: 6:56am On Oct 10, 2021
Stupid old fool. Did you not see the incompetence in Buhari which was very glaring to everyone. Even Tinubu said it years back that he is a tribalist and would divide Nigeria. You clearly saw all the red flags but you "jeggad" him (rigged) because of religious and ethnic sentiments. 0

Oga just go and enjoy the money they paid you for a job well done and stop spewing thrash. We are counting down to a year and half for your incompetent statue you foisted on Nigerians to leave. Our only worry is that the remaining years looks like eternity because situation is deteriorating daily. We don't know if half of Nigerians would be alive to witness his exit due to insecurity, economic hardship and political uncertainty.

2 Likes

Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by zeyt: 6:57am On Oct 10, 2021
That's problem with Nairalanders and and IPOB miscreants in particular. Instead of intellectual discuss and comments on issues they will just start hurling insults and curses in very article.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by Raiders: 6:57am On Oct 10, 2021
sinkhole:
I read their comments and I was just SMH embarassed
Did Jega voted during the election?
Where they expecting Jega to rig the election for Jonathan?
Jega was an umpire and he delivered the results as was presented to him and people are here blaming him! I can not understand angry
We all know that PDP ruined Nigeria, APC is just burying the country now and I pity whoever will take-over from APC, the country is in a terrible mess!
you are right. It wasn't like PDP is even better than APC. I will not be surprised if F000lish Nigerians vote back PDP back into office. They act like we only have PDP and APC

6 Likes

Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by FLYFIRE(m): 6:59am On Oct 10, 2021
He is afraid PDP WILL BEAT APC THOROUGHLY in 2023 that is why he is doing everything to lump both in same bad place. He is as wicked as ALL his people
Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by Desmondkk123: 7:01am On Oct 10, 2021
He is an idiot
Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by FILEBE(m): 7:06am On Oct 10, 2021
FLYFIRE:
He is afraid PDP WILL BEAT APC THOROUGHLY in 2023 that is why he is doing everything to lump both in same bad place. He is as wicked as ALL his people

Is PDP and ApC the only parties.

Both PDP and ApC are the same. Same people different name.

1 Like

Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by 8stargeneral: 7:07am On Oct 10, 2021
But u contributed 85% of problems Nigeria is facing today..u will not go unpunished jaga

2 Likes

Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by Temptee101(m): 7:11am On Oct 10, 2021
Daniel61111:
U will never know peace in ur life Mr. Jega

Hahahaha
Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by ultiabaz36(m): 7:14am On Oct 10, 2021
See a whole Professor that joined hands with crooks to rig election against Ph.D to favour ignorant NEPA bill holder. Baba, you have no point.

2 Likes

Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by Temptee101(m): 7:15am On Oct 10, 2021
I will only take this fool serious when i see him shedding tears publicly.

2 Likes

Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by Natebobo2010: 7:18am On Oct 10, 2021
Jega why are you forgotten so soon.
Jega your a major player that led Nigerians into this big mess.
All of you that brought Nigerians into this mess will not go unpunished by the grace of God. So stop crying it's too early.

1 Like

Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by greatiyk4u(m): 7:20am On Oct 10, 2021
Going through the comments section, you will discover that they are less sensible members on this forum that's why I only pity those seeking useful advice here.

They want Jega to rig the election in favour of GEJ
Would that have changed anything is a question for another day, because revolution that's deadly and destructive would have taken place.

3 Likes

Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by FamTomx2(m): 7:20am On Oct 10, 2021
Finnese001:
See Who's talking

Exactly my thoughts here, he was the one that created the monster of this administration,

Bro, we youths has failed our ancestors, period!
Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by adenigga(m): 7:21am On Oct 10, 2021
ultiabaz36:
See a whole Professor that joined hands with crooks to rig election against Ph.D to favour ignorant NEPA bill holder. Baba, you have no point.
Oh! Ma.......

Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by ofiko123(m): 7:22am On Oct 10, 2021
Attahiru jega is just talking now, when you people rigged Jonathan out of office in 2015 you didn't know then...charlatans everywhere..
Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by Psoul(m): 7:22am On Oct 10, 2021
The combined team of Army, Navy, Police, DSS, Civil Defence etc have launched a manhunt/birdhunt for this notorious IPOB Bird.
They alleged that it has bn inciting people of the East against the government.
A bounty of N5m has bn placed for any good citizen that will give information on how to capture this dare devil terrorist IPOB bird.

1 Like

Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by frugal(m): 7:24am On Oct 10, 2021
It's not a party thing.
Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by stayclearofme: 7:24am On Oct 10, 2021
xpressionx:
You are a mad man.
You were at the forefront of the people who foisted the Mannequin on us.
How did he foisted the mannequin on you? You all voted for who you want, he was just an umpire. Stop saying rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by stayclearofme: 7:26am On Oct 10, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Those making comments up there blaming Jega are funny. Should he rig the election for Jonathan?
All of then no get sense I tell you.

3 Likes

Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by UltimateStarman: 7:27am On Oct 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by stayclearofme: 7:27am On Oct 10, 2021
ofiko123:
Attahiru jega is just talking now, when you people rigged Jonathan out of office in 2015 you didn't know then...charlatans everywhere..
Did you say rigged? How old are you in 2015?

2 Likes

Re: Attairu Jega: PDP, APC Have Led Nigeria Astray For 21 Years by eddyslim(m): 7:28am On Oct 10, 2021
M.umu man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Reveals UN House Bomber’s Name / MEND Threatens To Attack Republic Of Benin Over Asari-Dokubo's Arrest / Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.