Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? (11761 Views)

My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams / Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How Can I Keep My Girlfriend Forever? by kandiikane(m): 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2011
^^Did you know when you pray God does not come down and make the girl stay with you forever. . He uses peopleĀ  and many have given the OP solutions. . .

There was this two farmers who would go to the farm everyday. . .Farmer #1 would sit on his farm and pray for God to make him grow crops and farmer#2 would till his farm water it and tend to his farm in the end farmer#2 grew crops and made money whilst farmer #1 was still praying for his crops to grow.

Moral is God will not come and till and water your farm and crops for you you will sit and rot in prayer whilst others working hard on their farms will rip the benefits

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady / Is It Proper To Disclose Your Earnings To Your Wife? / Fake Picture On Her Nl Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.