Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji (29132 Views)

BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) / BBNaija's Beatrice Shows Off Her Curvy Body In New Photos / BBNaija: Beatrice Agba Nwaji Biography, Age, Divorce, State of Origin, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by UltimateStarman: 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
envoymedia:
Big Brother Naija season 6 star, Beatrice Agba Nwaji shared new stunning photos of herself on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUxhc61sDQr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
black is beautiful
Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by KingDash: 2:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
Kajaard:
Natural curves. No enhancement. Just the way I like it kiss
see as you plot graph for babe nyash.. chai.

1 Like

Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by suffering: 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
Sexy thing.

1 Like

Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
Kajaard:
Natural curves. No enhancement. Just the way I like it kiss

na d same moto carry me and u

1 Like

Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by Gfskw: 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
Really
Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by Mryacks: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
affable4:
Fine girl with very low self esteem/awareness.

May God grant you that which you lack. If not, people will use you and you under will suffer

You so spot on with that low self esteeem she has going on...
Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

How BEST do u think dey should be addressed?
These are now ROLE MODELS to Girls in Secondary schools. That's moral decadence.
You can't plant pepper & expect Mango.
I will address my SISTERS same or even worse!
You would call you sisters prostitutes for dressing indecently. What happens to just calling them indecent? Some of you men don’t seem to understand that some ladies enjoy such clothing too, many don’t even know you’re looking. Semi Nudity also makes some women feel more confident because that’s when she is praised by men the most, not because they’re selling anything.

It’s stupid and not ideal if you want to be respected, but that doesn’t make them prostitutes and your fellow men are partially to blame.
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eldee The Don And Wife, Dolapo Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Meet Idowest: Biography, Profile - 5 Things To Know About Davido's Artiste / Davido Replies To Taxi Driver Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.