Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? (1160 Views)

My Experience With Hard Stool. / Why Are Medical Doctors' Handwriting So Difficult To Read?(photo) / Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by Gee64: 7:05am On Oct 10, 2021
Tried to stool this morning but couldn't pass everything out of my anus because the stool is really hard and seem to block the anus.

I drink much water but pass it out as urine few hours after.

Please, what do I do?
Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by zeuss: 7:18am On Oct 10, 2021
Gee64:
Tried to stool this morning but couldn't pass everything out of my anus because the stool is really hard and seem to block the anus.

Please, what do I do?

Two table spoons of glycerin will help you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by lilvicky68(m): 7:25am On Oct 10, 2021
E be like say you bin mix garri inside beans eat..

Very dangerous combo to the anus..
Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by benuejosh: 7:33am On Oct 10, 2021
Eat vegetables.
Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by Davash222(m): 7:35am On Oct 10, 2021
You don go chop strong food cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 10, 2021
Take oranges and lots and lots of water..

Go and buy miracle seed, chew 3pcs with 5 seeds of groundnut and dedicate two good days to stay home because na toilet get you.

Don't force strong sh!!!T to come out if not na pile you dey invite
Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by Auladimeji(m): 8:10am On Oct 10, 2021
Gee64:

Please, what do I do?
if you can get Jute(The ewedu yoruba people use to chop amala) drink it and see the wonder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by Temidayo9(m): 8:18am On Oct 10, 2021
Take water, more water and more water, before, during and after meals
Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by abouzaid: 8:30am On Oct 10, 2021
Gee64:

Please, what do I do?
eat more of vegetables, it absorbs water and therefore makes stooling easier.
Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by Josbreed: 8:37am On Oct 10, 2021
Anytime you having a meal, make sure you eat garden eggs in between. It work like majic.
Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by Josbreed: 8:38am On Oct 10, 2021
Temidayo9:
Take water, more water and more water, before, during and after meals

Plenty water does not work, it has happened to me.
Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by Shellsploit: 8:40am On Oct 10, 2021
Did you change diet?
Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by Columbine(m): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2021
Delaying to empty your bowels causes constipation because reabsorption of water occurs in the large bowel, therefore, the more you delay, the more water is reabsorbed back into your system leading to hardened fecal matter causing constipation.
You have to take something that can increase your urge to use the restroom, it maybe painful and also with bloody stool, but subsequently try taking enough water and emptying your bowels as at when due, stop postponing.
Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by Badbunny: 10:16am On Oct 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by iamyemiakins(m): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
Get cabbage and boil in water, then strain and drink. You're gonna shoot it out kpooooah! Like a shotgun grin

Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by lordm(m): 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
Eat fruits, especially pineapple. It works like magic
Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by Scholar212(m): 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
If you have not still gone to toilet by now. Go to a pharmacy and get liquid paraffin. Take like two teaspoon of it. It is does digestible by the body and will lubricate your small intestine as it comes out, softening your stool
Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by scave(m): 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
EkehPraise:
Take oranges and lots and lots of water..

Go and buy miracle seed, chew 3pcs with 5 seeds of groundnut and dedicate two good days to stay home because na toilet get you.

Don't force strong sh!!!T to come out if not na pile you dey invite

Where can someone get this miracle seed,I have asked in all this herbal shops and they seem not to have
Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by Snitch24(m): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
Drink more water often
Eat more of protein
Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by Olumighty123(m): 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
Jedi don finish you cheesy
Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by Foodqueen(f): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2021
Get guava leave, boil and drink.
Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by Gee64: 4:45am On Oct 11, 2021
Thanks everyone for your contribution.
Let me see how my stool will look like this morning.
Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by aliyan(m): 7:16am On Oct 11, 2021
Constipation occurs when bowel movements become less frequent and stools become difficult to pass. It happens most often due to changes in diet or routine, or due to inadequate intake of fiber. You should call your doctor if you have severe pain, blood in your stools, or constipation that lasts longer than three weeks
Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by aliyan(m): 7:39am On Oct 11, 2021
Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by aliyan(m): 7:40am On Oct 11, 2021
consult to doctor
Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by nizelgirl(f): 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
If you can get Alo Vera bring out the gel and drink
Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by babaalagbo1(m): 4:08am On Oct 15, 2021
Gee64:

Please, what do I do?
eat plenty pawpaw with large amount of water,pawpaw is anti constipation fruit,it will soften your stool easily
Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by WantsandMore: 10:24am On Oct 19, 2021
Eat Coconut and don't forget to include Garden eggs in between meals.
Re: My Stool Is Hard And Difficult To Pass Out. What Do I Do Please? by Love800(m): 5:03pm On Apr 17
Hello.
Are u sure about dis?
iamyemiakins:
Get cabbage and boil in water, then strain and drink. You're gonna shoot it out kpooooah! Like a shotgun grin

(1) (Reply)

Hiv; To Be Tested Or Not To Be Tested? / The People's Doctor / Help I Cant Stop Snoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.