Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn (35265 Views)

My Yummy Ofeakwu/banga Stew (maureensylvia Style) / See My Yummy Homemade Suya, Good For Evening Relaxation (pix And Video) / How To Cook Egusi Soup With Scent Leaf And Ugu Leaf - Frying Method (Pix,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by maureensylvia(f): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2021
Beans is a type of food that I cannot eat in someone's house no matter how it looks

Ever wondered why it's not served in an occasion? cheesy

Beans is proteinous in nature and with the plantain... It's a perfect combo grin

I so love beans alot, I can eat with pap, rice
I don't like beans and yam nor beans and potatoes

I'll be preparing my beans with a specie of beans called patasko
So I prepared beans and plantain this time.

I first washed my beans to remove dirts, hidden preservatives, put in pot and placed on fire

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by HarunaWest(m): 8:25am On Oct 10, 2021
Una no dey hear word ni. Stop taking your phones to the kitchen...The gas might react with the phone and just expode..

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by maureensylvia(f): 8:26am On Oct 10, 2021
Secret to tasty beans?
ONIONS grin yeaaa you heard me clear smiley
Not Seasoning cubes undecided
For the records, I didn't add seasoning cubes to my beans... Beans itself is already sweet and don't need much ingredients that will result to purging.

I sliced some onions and added to it
While it was still cooking, I blended my pepper

I got the manual blender at a friend's wedding and it's really cool cheesy

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by PlayMaker14: 8:29am On Oct 10, 2021
Everyone wants to be a food blogger.... It's all good though, but becareful. Phone and Gas combination is more deadly than Beans and Plantain.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by maureensylvia(f): 8:35am On Oct 10, 2021
I left the beans to cook until tender. However,I didn't allow it to be cooked for too long, so it won't be too soft.

I also added a little bit of water in the process, I added my cut up plantain to the pot.

I mixed it all up and left to cook until the plantain is soft.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by maureensylvia(f): 8:36am On Oct 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Everyone wants to be a food blogger.... It's all good though, but becareful. Phone and Gas combination is more deadly than Beans and Plantain.

Thanks dearly
I'm way smarter than that cheesy
I actually switched off the gas at each camera capture
Thanks for stopping by kiss

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by PlayMaker14: 8:41am On Oct 10, 2021
maureensylvia:

Thanks dearly
I'm way smarter than that cheesy
I actually switched off the gas at each camera capture
Thanks for stopping by kiss
Very nice to hear.

Though I am not a fan of Beans, infact, I forbid anything beans in my kitchen, but I will be following this thread just to see your method.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by yanabasee2: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2021
I love ladies who can cook.....

But I don't enjoy crayfish in my beans ....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by maureensylvia(f): 8:43am On Oct 10, 2021
Next up
I placed an empty pot on fire, added my palm oil,
I Added the ground crayfish, pepper and salt to the pot.

I mixed the whole thing thoroughly once more
Added my beans and plantain, stirred and added some vegetables...I have kids they need vegetables cheesy

I left it to simmer for some minutes on low heat. Once it has simmered, my beans and plantain is ready to eat.

Cheers cheesy

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by maureensylvia(f): 8:44am On Oct 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Very nice to hear.

Though I am not a fan of Beans, infact, I forbid anything beans in my kitchen, but I will be following this thread just to see your method.

You're welcome sir
I don't really fancy beans too... My kids made me to wink

9 Likes

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by maureensylvia(f): 8:45am On Oct 10, 2021
yanabasee2:
I love ladies who can cook.....

But I don't enjoy crayfish in my beans ....

Awwww really
I prefer it to seasoning cubes though
But you can skip the crayfish... Beans is naturally sweet

Or you add smoked fish

9 Likes

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by yanabasee2: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2021
maureensylvia:

Awwww really I prefer it to seasoning cubes though But you can skip the crayfish... Beans is naturally sweet
Or you add smoked fish

Ok

following

1 Like

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by PlayMaker14: 8:54am On Oct 10, 2021
maureensylvia:

You're welcome sir
I don't really fancy beans too... My kids made me to wink
It look really nice and inviting...

I guess this is the type of beans that made Esau sold his birth right.

Lalasticlala, please come and have a taste of this neatly prepared Beans, because Man shall not live by SNAKE Pepper Soup alone.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by doggedfighter(f): 9:00am On Oct 10, 2021
Beans is very easy to prepare.

Ask Uniben hall 4 and hall 3 boys.

Do students still afford beans?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by ahnie: 9:26am On Oct 10, 2021
Nice presentation maureen plenty accolades.

Chatinent food is ready...I know you like food pass anything.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by maureensylvia(f): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:
It look really nice and inviting...

I guess this is the type of beans that made Esau sold his birth right.

Lalasticlala, please come and have a taste of this neatly prepared Beans, because Man shall not live by SNAKE Pepper Soup alone.

Thanks dearly
Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by chatinent: 10:35am On Oct 10, 2021
ahnie:

Oh, can I just visit you now? cry make you prepare am?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by maureensylvia(f): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2021
doggedfighter:

Hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by maureensylvia(f): 10:36am On Oct 10, 2021
ahnie:

Thanks sweetie
Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by ahnie: 1:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
chatinent:

Oh, can I just visit you now? cry make you prepare am?
I don't eat beans.if you want I cud order and send to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by chatinent: 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
ahnie:

I don't eat beans.if you want I cud order and send to you.

Why don't you?
Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by ahnie: 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2021
chatinent:

Why don't you?
I am an ulcer patient,there are foods I don't go near beans is one of them.
Chai if only you were in ASABA,I would have taken you to one mad joint like that close to my kids school.
Chai chatty,if you eat mama onomes beans and plantain you would thank me for the rest of your life. grin

13 Likes

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by chatinent: 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
ahnie:

I am an ulcer patient,there are foods I don't go near beans is one of them.
Chai if only you were in ASABA,I would have taken you to one mad joint like that close to my kids school.
Chai chatty,if you eat mama onomes beans and plantain you would thank me for the rest of your life. grin

Mehn...I'm missing a lot.

1 Like

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by ahnie: 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
chatinent:

Mehn...I'm missing a lot.
Lolz....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by folake4u(f): 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
doggedfighter:

Yeah you got that right about Uniben Hall 3&4 boys. My male friends in the hostel had beans as staple food, while us had noodles as our regular food. cheesy

Beans is so expensive now, e don turn rich man food. 2k for one rubber lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by ahnie: 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
folake4u:

Yeah you got that right about Uniben Hall 3&4 boys. My male friends in the hostel had beans as staple food, while us had noodles as our regular food. cheesy

Beans is so expensive now, e don turn rich man food. 2k for one rubber lipsrsealed
From my lungu....browntbeans paint is #3500
Small beans is 2500.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by ahnie: 3:29pm On Oct 10, 2021
Maureen you're a clown swear down.i just watched one of your tiktok vidoes I don laff taya.the one you were mimicking that igbo baritone preacher.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by doggedfighter(f): 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
folake4u:

I was in hall 2. grin. You ??
Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by folake4u(f): 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2021
doggedfighter:

I was in hall 2. grin. You ??

Ekosodin and Hall 5. kiss
Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by folake4u(f): 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
ahnie:

From my lungu....browntbeans paint is #3500
Small beans is 2500.

Chai it's so expensive at your end oh. shocked shocked

Yeah it's that small beans that I bought 2k here.
Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by doggedfighter(f): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
folake4u:

Ekosodin and Hall 5. kiss

Ekosodin too kiss
Re: My Yummy Beans And Plantain Recipe (frying Method).. Guys Come In And Learn by folake4u(f): 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
doggedfighter:

Ekosodin too kiss

Wow that's nice. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams / Hauwa Indimi Laments High Cost Of Tomatoes / Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.