Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Summary Images Of The World Heavyweight Fight Between Fury And Wilder - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Summary Images Of The World Heavyweight Fight Between Fury And Wilder (153 Views)

Summary Images Of The World Heavyweight Fight Between Fury And Wilder / Anthony Joshua Knocks Out Povetkin To Retain World Heavyweight Titles / Anthony Joshua Retains World Heavyweight Titles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Summary Images Of The World Heavyweight Fight Between Fury And Wilder by PENIEL2018(m): 10:22am On Oct 10, 2021
As shown in the images below,

Image 1:
Tyson Fury knocks down Wilder in round three

Image 2:
Deontay Wilder coming back after round three with a stunning right hand that sent Fury to the floor

Image 3:
Deontay Wilder sends Fury to the floor in a stunning comeback effort in round four.

Image 4:
All hail the Champion as Tyson Fury lands a huge right hand that sends Wilder plunging to the floor for a knockout in round 11.

His words: "i am the greatest heavyweight champion of my era, without a doubt. Number one. If you play with fire long enough you will get burned."

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Lalasticlala Associated With Snake In Nairaland. / Pls Guys Help My Mummy. / How Inflation Is Biting Economies Across The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.