Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students (85780 Views)

Laura Ikeji Finally Removed Her Chin Filler And Botox Check Out Her New Look / The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students / Kourtney Kardashian Remove ALL Her Cloth But Cover Her Hair Like A Modest Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by poweredcom(m): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2021
Nuelblakes:
Arya Starr this name looks like a IndecentStar name

Yeas aryana starr
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by afamaustin(m): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2021
Who is she
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Wirepool: 10:11am On Oct 11, 2021
Omangjr:
Rubbish... That one no make you pass tems jare
She's better than Tems, wetin Tems dey sing sef?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2021
Kellie069:
This one go soon fade!
Enemy of progress..

If she no fade..

Make you go use bleach! angry

7 Likes

Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by BENEAMATA: 10:14am On Oct 11, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
Her [b][/b]brezz , her issues, more [b][/b]pressing issues dey for hand, first na agbo I wan sell
like seriously ? grin brezz ? Pressing ? Hands ! ! ! ?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by mechanics(m): 10:14am On Oct 11, 2021
Hmmmm, that's what the students will like.
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Nairaland3676: 10:15am On Oct 11, 2021
How Angel threw it down last night, Whitemoney hails Angel, Real Hot speech by Angel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GhhKTDrY-I
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by kay29000(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2021
This picture of the guy in blue jacket staring at her intensely is definitely gonna turn to a meme. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by koladebrainiac(m): 10:15am On Oct 11, 2021
I'm in love with her

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 11, 2021
See that negroe in blue and white. grin

Ewu.
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Sunkyphil(m): 10:16am On Oct 11, 2021
She for kuku comot the bra join
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Kingrefreshed: 10:16am On Oct 11, 2021
Mmadu2:
I don't know who teach these artists that they must be irresponsible hooligans before they make it.

But if she remove cloth from season one till season 50. You go follow her up bomber to bomber then after you watch the Lusty pictures and videos finish, you go come online to yarn Rubbish.

My fellow HYPOCRITES I hail una

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by gbemishile: 10:18am On Oct 11, 2021
No front no back,no future,nothing at all
No Barca no Chelsea.
Everything look like Dunlop slippers

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by dodoatirice: 10:19am On Oct 11, 2021
I’m concerned for the dude in the pic.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by LieBurster: 10:22am On Oct 11, 2021
Mmadu2:
I don't know who teach these artists that they must be irresponsible hooligans before they make it.
they are all learning from mc of lagos
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Goalnaldo(m): 10:23am On Oct 11, 2021
If person wey show us bra no shame, na we wey see go come shame? Abeg next time off the bra jaré!
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Godispeace: 10:25am On Oct 11, 2021
She no even get breast , nothing she is covering in the first place undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided chest look like Dunlop slippers grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 11, 2021
Nudity sells more than commodities in this generation.
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Bamzyriches451: 10:27am On Oct 11, 2021
Damn
She no get bwess
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 11, 2021
kay29000:
This picture of the guy in blue jacket staring at her intensely is definitely gonna turn to a meme. grin

He must be cumming in his deep imagination. grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Highways: 10:33am On Oct 11, 2021
Holy shit

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by kay29000(m): 10:36am On Oct 11, 2021
SimplyFacts:

He must be cumming in his deep imagination. grin

I swear. Just look at his face. grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Valuc: 10:36am On Oct 11, 2021
Any way ... From the look of things... That hall is too hot and she wore sweater to the venue so it's expected she removes it before she will faint there ....but my question is... What's the camera man doin at her back ... Shey he wants to unhook the bra ni?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by RexTramadol1: 10:45am On Oct 11, 2021
The bwess small na y
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by ITbomb(m): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2021
I thought it was Arya Stark
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 11, 2021
cassidy1996:
I prefer her than tems
To not than. I prefer her to Tems

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by zigzagluv: 10:56am On Oct 11, 2021
Winter de benin , when i never know , all this big jacket
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by tete7000(m): 10:57am On Oct 11, 2021
Craze
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by jaybee345(m): 10:59am On Oct 11, 2021
koyyes:
See that negroe in blue and white. grin

Ewu.

Big fan of you koyyes
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by felixnkubi: 11:07am On Oct 11, 2021
small bwess, getat abeg
Re: The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students by Octane0809(m): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2021
Breast no kuku Dey… so no wam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Welcomes Cubana Chief Priest To His Banana Island Mansion (video) / For These 10 Female Celebs, Every Day Is No Bra Day (PHOTOS) / Tonto Dikeh Laments As Son Destroys Devices Worth Millions Of Naira (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.