Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video (92398 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce / Gedoni And Khafi Having Breakfast Together (Photos) / Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Optimistguy1969: 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by mu2sa2: 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
They even want to get drunk "in the sky",
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by LILTJAY1: 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
So?
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
Money Speaks
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Hezmatosky: 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
So?

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Confirmedzombie: 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
Vanity upon vanity. Nonsense and ingredients.

I cant comment in thread like this.

Bloody ipob terorists
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by lexy2014: 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
Spencerchiboy:
Get his phone number online, then ask him. Mtcheew. Did i not try by telling u wat he does for a living

But if u knew that he has hotels, then answering d follow up question shouldn't have been an issue for u

5 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by tabisegroup(m): 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
The two guys behind, aren't they his staff too?
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Osobi32(m): 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
Spencerchiboy:
he owns several hotels and clubs, in different parts of nigeria
You forgot to add real estate. He is currently building a new hotel and club at asaba. Haters can go and hug a transformer

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Coronavirus84: 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Fraudster.
Oloriburuku tinubuadvocate

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by sweerychick(f): 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Where did he get the money to start owning hotels and clubs from?
not ur freaking business

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Bighead9: 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The igbos are one of the most successful tribes in Nigeria

I arrived at this conclusion from my experience the last time I visited a family friend in Imo state

The houses I saw in the villages are no different from the houses you see in mega city like Lagos

Village o

And I wonder why they still talking of Biafra

They are successful by selling fake drugs, fake Palm Oil, fake Soft drinks, fake Beer and everything.

5 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by WaffenSS(m): 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
Smells like hushpuppi all over again.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by makavellidon: 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Afonjas will start bleating like a goat on heat
shout up no be rituals una sabi do idiot
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Kajaard: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
Spencerchiboy:
Get his phone number online, then ask him. Mtcheew. Did i not try by telling u wat he does for a living

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Moji12(f): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
Abeg com employ me ooo. I need a job cry
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Zorn: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
he started with rented apartment. iyaebe don't you wish to have a brother, uncle, boyfriend/husband that is wealthy as he is ? wink

7 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Dreamhighnow(m): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
Fahdiga:

Don't tribalize everything
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by lereinter(m): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Fraudster.

What of your tinubu

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by drennie(m): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
The aircraft belongs to Chief Anyi Chuks. Obi Cubana only joined him to fly from Lagos to Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Bighead9: 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Fraudster.

True talk.

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by elonmuskbaby: 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Gestures like this motivate your staff to work harder to continue impressing their boss.
but must be show off
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Mayng01(m): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
One of a thousand ways to die
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by chatinent: 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
Why cameraman refuse to show Fani Kayode?!

4 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Bighead9: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Shut up and face your skull mining job
You

Cc.
Seun, OAM4J, lalasticlala, mynd44 Rule 2.
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by rollandben(m): 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
you are one of the problem facing this country, you are too tribalistic...what are you gaining from this!
Big up now, why always takn everything for a joke

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by slowice(m): 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:

Goan ask Tinubu grin the Bullion Van tif

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by HiSEminent: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
Man of the year ❤️❤️❤️ tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by NLPoliceWoman: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
Upjis:

Poverty Is your first name
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Realmi: 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Fraudster.
if e easy to be fraudster do am

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by prophetfire: 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Fraudster.
Tinubu have carried all your generation's money to go and massage his cracked bumbum in UK and you are here looking for a random fraudster?

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy / Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday / Cynthia Morgan Boobs Touched On TV By A Presenter At "Da Chat" With Zinna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.