Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video (92384 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana, His Family And Rolls Royce / Gedoni And Khafi Having Breakfast Together (Photos) / Davido Buys A House For His Staff (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by sammirano: 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
Drug dealers
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by lexy2014: 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
CZBNB:

Ask any billionaire where they got their capital
have u asked any billionaire where they got their capital?
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by streetsoldier1(m): 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Afonjas will start bleating like a goat on heat

why will afonja bleat when afonja have bigger guys and frausters than this

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by GodOfAbroad: 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
Cool
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by OlalekanEdun(m): 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ogaaa ooo drinking during breakfast angry

To hell with poverty
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Simdyofficial(f): 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
Rickmann:

U see, that the problem with the internet and social media in Nigeria..out of nothing, you have started throwing insults at me just because you are there with a phone and data and I'm here. My statement was harmless, you replied even when I was referring to the man himself and not you, my response also was harmless..now you want me to start engaging you with insults too right.

Thanks.
just an argument.. Don't take it personal..

Stay safe bruh
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Tinubuadvocate: 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
grin
Xhuntra:

Seun OAM4J lalasticlala mynd44
Rule 8. This boy is posting false information on NL
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Emmyxclusive: 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Where did he get the money to start owning hotels and clubs from?
don't go and hustle, be there forming judge Judy. There is such a thing as starting small and growing big.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by effort1: 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Fraudster.

The Tinubu you are advocating for is a drug dealer. You never challenge him on that before.

That makes you a n irresponsible, morally corrupt defender of evil.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Sibrah: 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
Can't he borrow Buhari some sukuk money to run the economy interest free?
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Tinubuadvocate: 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2021
That's your father name.
Coronavirus84:

Oloriburuku tinubuadvocate
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by moneyissweet(m): 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
Stupid question

Do you know that an average Igbo trader in alaba international market is worth 100 million NGN.

Fools that don't know nothing about buying and selling.

Iyaebe:

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Okwyjesus(m): 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Shut up and face your skull mining job

If you're a boxer na UPPER CUT you for de use finish your opponent.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Angelfrost(m): 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Fraudster.

If he is a fraudster, then what would you call your Tinubu?!!
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by caandi: 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
Money is sweet joor
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by arantess: 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
poverty finish you there

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by caandi: 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2021
Money is sweet.
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by bazzyblings: 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Fraudster.

Foolllllllllllll

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by humilitypays(m): 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Most successful Igbo businessmen started small like its a childsplay, they remain consistent and patient while others are rushing after fat paid jobs with their long degrees and CVs, so with time, their persistence and patience pays off.

I know so many close friends who are millionaires today but they started from small online business of selling things online and then building a company around their product and then developed a brand that now sell beyond Nigerian borders.

Igbos are innovative, creative, patient and consistent with business and reason they turn small scale kiosk businesses to successful enterprise.

Yes there are Igbos into drug peddling too, but one unique thing about Igbos still remains, even the ones doing drugs will hardly rely solely on that drug trafficking, instead they use it to raise their startup capital and venture into their dream business and most quit while some continue and end in doom. But other tribes will make money from crime and remain in that crime as a means of livelihood instead of quitting and investing the money into something viable.

I am Igbo, I speak as someone that knows most young successful Igbo entrepreneurs you may have been hearing and as someone also trying to make a name in the business field for himself, Igbos are really creative in business. Maybe it's a blessing from God because even me, the kind of ideas that run into my head most times gets me marveled and even make my none Igbo friends envy me but I believe it's all God's gift to Igbos.

Remember I don't dispute the fact that some Igbo guys are into crime, but my point is don't have that belief that young successful Igbo business owners are into crime, most are not, and I am one of them and I know what I passed through to get to where I am today, and I think it all boils down to God factor, destiny, time, desire, vision and consistency

9 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by CZBNB: 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
lexy2014:

have u asked any billionaire where they got their capital?

They will give you an incoherent answer
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Buckeyemedia1: 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
humilitypays:
If it's financial success, Igbos have achieved that feat. But individual success is different from collective or communal success which is what most discerning Igbos are yearning for.

We want a successful society where every citizen is carried along. Where every citizen's life matters. Where every citizen have almost equal rights to live and succeed at their own pace.

We want a secure society where life matters and its made sacred.

We want equality and fairness for all. This is why Igbos want Biafra, not for money or success because Igbos have achieved those already
Rubbish imaginary utopia, even the devil will claim the same, if it was so why have people been fleeing the east for other regions of Nigeria for the last 100 years?, what has stopped anyone in the East for developing the East to the stranded of Lagos State, even Ohaneze can’t conduct a free & fair elections, they are stuck with 2 factions claiming leadership, then one comedian is on social media typing communal crap?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by showafrica(m): 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The igbos are one of the most successful tribes in Nigeria

I arrived at this conclusion from my experience the last time I visited a family friend in Imo state

The houses I saw in the villages are no different from the houses you see in mega city like Lagos

Village o

And I wonder why they still talking of Biafra

Because, Nigeria is preventing them from achieving Dubai standards with Ruga and open grazing

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Lugianostar(m): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Fraudster.

You are indeed depress and needed help
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by bazzyblings: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:

Ask ur dad bro . Mumu hater .. can u not just pray for ur stinking poverty self to make it than talk evil against a billionaire.. go fucking ask that question to ur father .. y he was poor and made u poor as hell
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Lightorder: 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Fraudster.
This kin fraud is good oooo
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Mandrake20(m): 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
Money good oooo
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Bigchristo: 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Fraudster.
You’re pained grin grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Lightorder: 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Fraudster.
This kin fraud is good oooo. Meanwhile, your moniker contradicts your comment
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Lugianostar(m): 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
Grace superceed hardwork!!!!

Nice one bro
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by galaxy2020(m): 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Fraudster.
....Frustration wan kill this one, chai! Find Oshogbo agbo drink, you will feel better.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by JordanMichael(m): 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
grin grin grin
Fahdiga:
Shut up and face your skull mining job
Re: Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video by Lightorder: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The igbos are one of the most successful tribes in Nigeria

I arrived at this conclusion from my experience the last time I visited a family friend in Imo state

The houses I saw in the villages are no different from the houses you see in mega city like Lagos

Village o

And I wonder why they still talking of Biafra
God bless your generations sir. Adeleke, Joe , Taiwo are many among my friends from the West like you. They are more than blood brothers to me . They say things the way they are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy / Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday / Tonto Dikeh Before And After Surgery Pictures (Then Vs Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.