Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Cost Of Food Is Getting High Everyday - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cost Of Food Is Getting High Everyday (261 Views)

What Food Is Forbidden In Your Culture? / Food Is Ready: I Killed This Monitor Lizard In My Farm This Afternoon / Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Food Is Getting High Everyday by Ewroghene1(m): 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
I bought raw food but because of time and lazyness o could not cost.....
Went to buy food and them say one tiny roasted plantain for 200
The plaintain even slim pass me
Shay na government da cause this one now
Re: Cost Of Food Is Getting High Everyday by Princeadebayo11(m): 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ewroghene1:
I bought raw food but because of time and lazyness o could not cost.....
Went to buy food and them say one tiny roasted plantain for 200
The plaintain even slim pass me
Shay na government da cause this one now
Forget about food price. Why is gas price skyrocketing every blessed day?
Why are Nigerian just silent about how things is going?
Is it because the high price of gas doesn't affect some rich people that can speak for us?
Re: Cost Of Food Is Getting High Everyday by Ammishaddai: 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
Yes the government should be blame. Sane countries have bodies that regulate the food prices in the market but what has the Nigerian government done in terms of that ...?

Another thing that has led to the spike in prices is the cost of fuel for transportation and the herder/farmers clashes . Who will solve such issues if not the government...

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Food Is Getting High Everyday by yomi007k(m): 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
Princeadebayo11:

Forget about food price. Why is gas price skyrocketing every blessed day?
Why are Nigerian just silent about how things is going?
Is it because the high price of gas doesn't affect some rich people that can speak for us?

The price of cooking gas goes up because the price of dollars goes up.

75% of Nigeria's cooking gas is imported while we produce just about 25%.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Food Is Getting High Everyday by Lamanii22(f): 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
It's crazy mehn...... People are silent cause if you speak now... DSS will come and carry you.... It's tiring.... And the income is static....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Internal Organs? The Chop Chop Show (labule) / Fresh Doughnuts, All Day Long! / What Is Your Favorite Cuppa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.