Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria (41684 Views)

2023: IPOB Bans APC, PDP, Others From Holding Rally In Abia State, Gives Reason / IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools / IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
igbowoman:

I actually support this.
It will force breeders of Efi Igbo ( igbo cows) to expand their business.
Then fulanis will have no need to bring their nama to Igboland
Failures will always have an excuse, whoever stopped them from breeding their so called Efi Igbo ( igbo cows) to expand their business? Did anyone advice them to enter spare parts business?
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Crixxx: 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
jericco1:

That's a bad idea, I have lived in the North for more than 18 years and the Easterners have so many businesses here. I don't think they boycott their businesses over here but if the Easterners should go as far as implementing such then there is a lacuna which may result to more hatred for both parties.

Do the Easterners terrorize and kill people in the North all in the name of business?.
Do the fulanis rare their cows in peace in the south?.

You have your answer there.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Xbs1: 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
Oh
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Emergingnation(m): 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
You couldn’t even deny the claim? Follow follow leave the South South alone, they want nothing to do with Ipob & Biafra, na by force to follow una commit genocide?
Says Parasitic AB0KI !

Our mission is to cause desintegration of this contraptions , after which every region must bear their fathers name , including south south region...

With our great human resources we will survive 100% , unlike your parasitic region..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Buliwyf: 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
franudi:
You are the idiot here.If truly you are from the stipud south south, what are you gaining as a Nigerian? Myopic fool.

This is why you animals are always behaving like rabid dogs. You cant think beyond your emotions. No intelligence. No tact. Just sheer stupidity and boasting. Trust me, no one is happy with how Nigeria is and we are gradually working on a way to correct it or leave. Things take time. And it takes strategy.

But you fools just rush in head first like baboons and start killing your own brothers in cold blood and you want to convince us that you will be any better than the Nigeria we all do not love? Lol. Nah. You guys will be worst. Even if you achieve your cocaine state of Biafra today, you have already taught yourselves that wanton violence and maiming of one another is the only way to make your point and, trust me, you guys will not stop maiming each other then. Only then there will be no Nigeria to blame for your congenital stupidity.
Animals.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Crixxx: 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Failures will always have an excuse, whoever stopped them from breeding their so called Efi Igbo ( igbo cows) to expand their business? Did anyone advice them to enter spare parts business?

From your comments here, this really doesn't sit well with you atall atall.

Now they have decided to ban the cows and start their own cow rearing why are you complaining. If they are into spare parts business like you say, why can't they fully go into cow business?.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
Emergingnation:
Says Parasitic AB0KI !

Our mission is to cause desintegration of this contraptions , after which every region must bear their fathers name , including south south region...

With our great human resources will survive 100% , unlike your parasitic region..
You that don’t have anything is making noise?, Empty Barrel chest beaters, who forced you to leave your hamlet & come to Lagos State to start hawking in traffic?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
Emergingnation:
Lol ! Pained unity beggar grin grin

Trust Igbo, we'll start rearing our local breed cow...

There are many Igbos that don’t support ipob or iponk.

Ipob can’t just get up and be telling Igbos what to do like Taliban.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by WaffenSS(m): 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
Conrod:
SHORTEST CUT TO OUR DESTINATION,a serving nazi ss should know this without asking.

The gas chambers then.
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by CaptainAyub: 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
These people are fools but they claim to be the wise men from the East. Starvation was used as a tool against them during the civil war and after the war instead of various govts in the region going massively into agriculture, so that we can be self reliant in food production, they totally forgot agriculture and started building hotels and filling stations every where. Majority of what we consume, comes from the North, my advise is that before they take any stupid decision, they should first check its effect on those they think that they are trying to liberate. What they should do, is to fund locals to go into rearing of our brand of cows, not to ban Northerners from bringing in cows into the East or to ban the consumption of Northern cows. With the stupid way they keep issuing orders, I wil not be astonished to hear them issue orders for Ibos across the various states in Nigeria to pluck off their houses in those states and carry them down to the East. SOME ONE WHO CLAIMS TO BE WISER THAN OTHERS SHOULD ALWAYS DISPLAY WISDOM IN EVERY OF HIS DECISIONS AND ACTIONS. One thing that is certain is that they are not listening to the elders.
You claim to be wise but you aren't.
IPOB does not have a problem with hausa people and other northerners,only with Fulani and their killer herdsmen.
But if hausa ppl form solidarity with their Fulani masters,very good,both sides will lose.
I know you deliberately did not remember how baskets of tomatoes were rotting in the north when they attempted food blockade last.
Food blockade only worked during the war cos ppl were not going to farm due to war.
And this is an invitation for Igbo ppl to go into commercial farming which will be gameover for abokkis.
Besides,d most common food eaten in the east is cassava,rice and yam which are all grown abundantly locally.
Tomatoe is not an essential food to an easterner,same with beans.If I'm in the east,I rarely eat tomato stew,its palm nut stew all d way.
If cows are banned today,its an invitation for poultry farmers to up their game plus we have local cows and goats too.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Commentor: 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
Emergingnation:
The best decision ever !

Face your region , leave Igbo out of your misery..

You are right.

Spare parts markets would be closed henceforth in Kaduna.
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by berrystunn(m): 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
vanbonattel:

Which terrorism? Except your dss starts killing those buying beef in the east just to tag it IPOB crime.

People obey everything IPOB says without compulsion.

This news has been let out by a known zombie, a spokesperson for the dss to fly a kite. Tomorrow they might start killing people using this news as their proof.

DSS killing innocent people who disobey ipob.
Sit at home.
No Nigeria flags across SE.
No police check point .
No election.

Where is ESN?
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Commentor: 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
WaffenSS:
So what happens if the north bans igboe businesses?

They are stylishly avoiding it.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by WaffenSS(m): 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buliwyf:

This is the question the fools and their supporters on this thread aren't asking themselves. They are happy and celebrating this now forgetting that others have the means of retaliating.

"Lo, they bid me take my place among them. In the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever".
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
Crixxx:

From your comments here, this really doesn't sit well with you atall atall.

Now they have decided to ban the cows and start their own cow rearing why are you complaining. If they are into spare parts business like you say, why can't they fully go into cow business?.
Please were did your Government Ipob say anything about una rearing malu? Ordinary yam you can’t grow properly? You peeps keep deceiving your egos.
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by richmond500: 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
I see, the government has spoken
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by franudi: 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buliwyf:

We already agreed that you Igbos are the most stupid. Even Uwazuruike said it. Keep following IPOB down the path of destruction based on emotions. If the civil war didn't change anything about your plight I wonder how you fools think that killing your own brothers and starving yourselves will change things.
Why not fight for your own liberation, idiot. Just leave Igbos alone, ewu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Paretomaster1(m): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bodmum:
that's what will happen. If you want to eat your fulani meat, go to North.

Just listen to yourself, so I can't eat what I want again? That's a piece of the Biafra u agitating for...

When will the terrorist ask all Flat*/rons to return to the East? Sorry, I forgot you people cant do without the Zoo...... Na noise una just dey make...
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Buliwyf: 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
WaffenSS:

"Lo, they bid me take my place among them. In the halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live forever".

Ah. You are a man of culture, I see wink

That's one of my best movies from one of my best authors.
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Commentor: 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
okeyglm:
next to be be banned is dangote products. you can't be using us to enrich yourself without significant investment in our land. next millionaires from south east will come from Igbo cattle business. good development

Yes sir.

Chibuzor and sons must find their way back to Nnewi as well.
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Buliwyf: 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
franudi:
Why not fight for your own liberation, idiot. Just leave Igbos alone, ewu.

No. When I see a goat trying to climb a rope, I don't leave the goat. I pause to watch it self-destruct to my amusement. You are the descendant of that goat. cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Crixxx: 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Please were did your Government Ipob say anything about una rearing malu? Ordinary yam you can’t grow properly? You peeps keep deceiving your egos.

So why are you pained. You cry more than the bereaved. Let then think for them selves.
It's not your business if they decide to avoid cow for the next 1 billion years.
Obviously there even more tasty options like goat, chicken, snail etc
You claim one is foolishly cutting of his hand but you are more bothered about him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by valoky22(m): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
[quote You're spot on bro. More oil on your head. author=vanbonattel post=106613136]As the south east governors has lost touch totally with the people, IPOB has continued to be the only intelligent voice of reason.

About 80 % of all crimes that has happened in the south east is as a result of herdsmen roaming the forests with cows. They kill, rape and destroy communities because they have the authorities turning a blind eye to their wanton destruction.

IPOB are the only organisation in the south who has been providing sensible directions since the elected representatives are all incapacitated. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Emergingnation(m): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
Commentor:

You are right.

Spare parts markets would be closed henceforth in Kaduna.
Yes, we are working towards total desintegration of this contraptions...

When your terrorist Hisbah were busy destroying beer did heaven fall...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
as things they go now ehnnn e b lyk say I go join this ipob I see dem taking back their land I see dem standing on their own as a republic I can also see dem ranging war against Nigeria I see foreigner supplying dem with weapons and fighting jet Nigeria government can't aford I see dem taking over Nigeria and ruling Hausa/Fulani/Afonjas I see boko haram begin for Marcy in hands of ipob this I av seen

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Commentor: 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
Emergingnation:
Yes, we are working towards total desintegration of this contraptions...

When your terrorist Hisbah were busy destroying bear didn't heaven fall...

Do you even know how to spell beer?

Disintegration is a great idea just like banning Cow meat.
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by WaffenSS(m): 3:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buliwyf:

Ah. You are a man of culture, I see wink

That's one of my best movies from one of my best authors.

Yeah.

Funny enough very few people in this forum can pronounce your name.

Bul v ay.

Loosely based on Beowulf and his Geats.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by franudi: 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
jericco1:

That's a bad idea, I have lived in the North for more than 18 years and the Easterners have so many businesses here. I don't think they boycott their businesses over here but if the Easterners should go as far as implementing such then there is a lacuna which may result to more hatred for both parties.
Fulanis are not the only tribe in the north. We are talking about Fulani cows and you are talking of entire north. Please, be sensible.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by berrystunn(m): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
davodyguy:
When common sense is lost

I hope they tell their people from traveling out of the country using Nigerian green passport.

After all, that passport shows you're a Nigerian and I hope they instruct all business men and women going abroad for businesses to boycott use of Nigerian passport for the one IPOB would give them. Otherwise, this is hypocrisy

They all use Nigeria network provider.
They all use cow for funeral.
They all use Nigeria bank and currency.
Every funeral in Igbo land they use cow
We talking about funeral everyday across SE.

Do you know the number of cow ?

The coward that pass this order do eat cow .
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by Justiceleague1: 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
1 pm thread and coneheads already taken pages to almost 10!!!!
grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by tete7000(m): 3:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
Sleekfingers:

That's why we southerners shouldn't depend on the north for farm produce......we need good security in the south.....if we can do that, it will reset those northerners brains.......

Oyo alone can feed the entire southwest, if they invest more in agriculture.......but most of our governors are not looking in that direction.....

You too can go into agriculture. Get a land and start farming, not just stay online and prove to be a Wiseman.
Re: IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria by franudi: 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
Buliwyf:

This is why you animals are always behaving like rabid dogs. You cant think beyond your emotions. No intelligence. No tact. Just sheer stupidity and boasting. Trust me, no one is happy with how Nigeria is and we are gradually working on a way to correct it or leave. Things take time. And it takes strategy.

But you fools just rush in head first like baboons and start killing your own brothers in cold blood and you want to convince us that you will be any better than the Nigeria we all do not love? Lol. Nah. You guys will be worst. Even if you achieve your cocaine state of Biafra today, you have already taught yourselves that wanton violence and maiming of one another is the only way to make your point and, trust me, you guys will not stop maiming each other then. Only then there will be no Nigeria to blame for your congenital stupidity.
Animals.
Foolish man, for more than fifty years after civil war, you are still looking for a way to correct the wrongs in Nigeria or leave. Coward!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose Dancing With His People (Photos) / Buhari Makes An APC Chieftain Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.