Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,773,586 members, 6,605,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 November 2021 at 07:44 AM

My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found (4836 Views)

My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? / Stolen IPHONE / Is It Possible To Unlock A Stolen Iphone 11pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found by Tpave(m): 2:16pm On Oct 10
https://www.nairaland.com/6794566/wife-robbed-iphone-11-yesterday#106596337

In relation to this topic. It was just returned to my house 30 minutes ago by some guys that we engaged their services to do so.

The thief could not use the phone and it kept ringing anytime we call the same number. He got information that he's been tracked , he dropped the phone in a closed shop at Shangotedo about 10 mins drive from the location he stole the phone. It was tracked to the market where they sell food items and was covered with cloth.

When the guys got there, the tracker was showing them that the phone is at that spot and they started searching and scattering everything there till they saw it under the cloth it was covered with.

I believe it's all these touts that does conductor and driver that sleeps in the market. They have guns and all sorts of weapons they use to attack their victims.

I just thank God and it's a very big lesson for us. Iphone na better phone ooo because of that feature.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found by chatinent: 2:20pm On Oct 10
I'm happy for you.

I just thank God and it's a very big lesson for us. Iphone na better phone ooo because of that feature.
Wait until it was an Ikeja or Aba dude who picked it up. Two seconds, dem don reset the phone.

Yours happened because the thief wasn't tech savvy.

Well, I'm happy for you.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found by Dexpro: 2:21pm On Oct 10
Incredible. Great one. Congratulations
Re: My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found by SocialJustice: 2:23pm On Oct 10
Congratulations
Re: My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found by Tpave(m): 2:24pm On Oct 10
I was surprised honestly. Those guys did a wonderful job. They just brought it to the house address.
They charged 20k but later collected 10k for their services.
He is a family friend anyway, that's why he made that huge effort and collected little money for his services. Besides, a police man with gun was involved incase

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found by Tpave(m): 2:27pm On Oct 10
chatinent:
I'm happy for you.

Wait until it was an Ikeja or Aba dude who picked it up. Two seconds, dem don reset the phone.

Yours happened because thief wasn't tech savvy.
Maybe, because he got wind of the tracking and he quickly dropped the phone to a traceable location.
The guys kept calling the phone and it was ringing continuously. When they eventually got the phone it was only 4% of the battery power left

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found by hansomb: 2:29pm On Oct 10
Lucky u

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found by hansomb: 2:30pm On Oct 10
Nice one
Re: My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found by olamidedivotee(m): 2:30pm On Oct 10
I'm happy for you.
Congratulation.
Slawomiir boys are not smiling.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found by lekbel09(m): 2:37pm On Oct 10
Tpave:
In relation to this topic. It was just returned to my house 30 minutes ago by some guys that we engaged their services to do so.
The thief could not use the phone and it kept ringing anytime we call the same number. He got information that he's been tracked , he dropped the phone in a closed shop at Shangotedo about 10 mins drive from the location he stole the phone.
Wow that was quick , kindly intimate us on the details so other people can learn from it, cheers
Re: My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found by Obinnau(m): 3:03pm On Oct 10
Android has its beauties but this particular feature of not being able to use an iPhone because of iCloud is the reason why iPhone is the king!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found by idsamoo(m): 3:04pm On Oct 10
Tpave:
The thief could not use the phone and it kept ringing anytime we call the same number. He got information that he's been tracked , he dropped the phone in a closed shop at Shangotedo about 10 mins drive from the location he stole the phone.

You bought 350k phone for your wife,and still jumping bus?,,please just tell me she parked her car at home o,I will forgive you for that.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found by Nairable: 3:17pm On Oct 10
idsamoo:

You bought 350k phone for your wife,and still jumping bus?,,please just tell me she parked her car at home o, I will forgive you for that.
I'm sure that's the case. Can't imagine otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found by Lexiboyz: 3:20pm On Oct 10
Congratulations
Re: My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found by talk2hb1(m): 3:21pm On Oct 10
Adupe
Re: My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found by potbelly(m): 3:23pm On Oct 10
And some were making a mockery of you and your wife without providing solutions...

Thank God you were able to recover it

Please share details of how you were able to recover it...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found by DropsMic(m): 3:50pm On Oct 10
Lucky you
Re: My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found by Ezemarcel(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10
Sell that phone and buy your wife a keke

5 Likes

Re: My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found by adontcare(f): 4:15pm On Oct 10
Tpave:
I was surprised honestly. Those guys did a wonderful job. They just brought it to the house address.
They charged 20k but later collected 10k for their services.
I
pls can u link me with them? My husband lost his iphone 12 in his bedroom while some boys were installing decoder. One left before he noticed the missing phone. The police have been interrogating him but he won't confess.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found by Tomilola360: 4:18pm On Oct 10
as the guy no fit use the phone, he could have done worse than returning it to a place you ll get hold of it again.

You were just lucky. And thank God cos some people no get joy ooo

7 Likes

Re: My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found by FM19addict(m): 4:21pm On Oct 10
Tpave:
can you link me with the people that helped you track it
Re: My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found by KingMack(m): 4:39pm On Oct 10
Bro link us up na

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found by billynoni(m): 4:42pm On Oct 10
E sweet megrin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found by Quodseverismete: 4:47pm On Oct 10
I believe you, but please don't buy IPhone 11 when you and your wife are still entering Danfo to work.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found by Tpave(m): 4:56pm On Oct 10
Quodseverismete:
I believe you, but please don't buy IPhone 11 when you and your wife are still entering Danfo to work.
Pls reason well next time

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found by obyrich(m): 4:57pm On Oct 10
Quodseverismete:
He had earlier explained the wife's car failed to start while he was not around as the reason.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found by Tpave(m): 5:09pm On Oct 10
KingMack:
Bro link us up na
Read the post again, I have updated it
Re: My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found by Tpave(m): 5:10pm On Oct 10
FM19addict:
can you link me with the people that helped you track it
I have updated the post
Re: My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found by DubaiLandLord2: 5:11pm On Oct 10
Some people and fool!shness

He buy phone for him wife, nah Una dey get headache.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found by Tpave(m): 5:13pm On Oct 10
adontcare:
pls can u link me with them? My husband lost his iphone 12 in his bedroom while some boys were installing decoder. One left before he noticed the missing phone. The police have been interrogating him but he won't confess.
I have updated the post
Re: My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found by wiseone28: 5:33pm On Oct 10
see land money

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Stolen Iphone 11 Has Been Found by odinson1(m): 5:34pm On Oct 10
Slawomiir will not be Pleased cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix Note 5 Vs Infinix Hot 6 / How Do I Download/install Dictionary On My Nokia N900? / Infinix Phones So Bad At Multitasking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.