Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Every Business Owner On Social Media Should Read This! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Every Business Owner On Social Media Should Read This! (109 Views)

Why You Should Read CBD Reviews Before Purchasing / Kpis To Consider When Running An Online Campaign As A Business Owner. / 2020 Update: Must Have For Every Business To Increase Sales !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Business Owner On Social Media Should Read This! by Atoyebi21: 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
Are you a business owner that is struggling to create content or doesn't know what to post on social media?

Are you also a business owner that get poor engagements on your post?

If you fall into any of this category,this post is for you.

My name is Tunde Atoyebi. I am a Social Media Manager and Content Strategist.

I help businesses to get more visibility and sales on social media by creating engaging content that can attract customers.

I will solve your content problems by creating a content calendar that is specifically tailored for your business.

A content calendar is an organized and scheduled plan for your daily social media posts.

The content calendar that I will create for you will contain profitable post ideas that will attract the right customers to you and skyrocket your sales.

It will also save you the stress and headache of trying to figure out what to post on a daily basis.

The Content Calendar costs just N5,000

Bonuses
The first 20 people to grab this offer will get the following bonuses:
a) Content and Page Audit: I will offer you a FREE Content and Page Audit.

It means that I will go through your social media page and tell you what you are doing wrong and also suggest solutions to you.

b) Hashtags: I will generate 60 profitable and relevant hashtags that you can use specifically for your business on Instagram for FREE.

Contact me on WhatsApp today @ 08076826802 for your own Content Calendar

P.S: This offer lasts until the Wednesday, 13th of October by 6pm. The price will increase to N10,000 after then.

(1) (Reply)

Low, High, Fluctuating NEPA Voltage? / Msi Gf63 Thin Gaming Core™️ I5-10300h 2.5ghz Quad Core 256gb Ssd 8gb -435k / Affordable Web Design And Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.