Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

"It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students (21032 Views)

Governor Buni Sends Yobe Students To Egyptian University To Study Quran, Arabic / Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools / FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by deeva2: 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
osuofia2:
Thank You. We cant allowed waywardness in Islam.
It is high time Islamic rule takes of Nigeria.
No beer, No BBNaija, No Olosho

YOU ARE A JOKER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Newboss(m): 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
CandyOps:
"If na me I go call lawyer..." Sharap your mouth. If na you you no go do shit.

Bullying cannot be stopped in Nigerian higher institutions as long as your Papa dey use backhand wipe your mouth whenever you disrespect am for house

You guys fail to understand that the family is the cell of any society. And a nation is a reflection of the family - on a macro. And when your mama & papa almost de nearly use beating wan kill you for house wetin you expect stranger to do?

Our society is very messed up at the most basic levels. Abuse and violence has become a Nigerian culture.
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Oracleforce: 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
osuofia2:
Thank You. We cant allowed waywardness in Islam.
It is high time Islamic rule takes of Nigeria.
No beer, No BBNaija, No Olosho

the prophet that gave you this archaic and wicked laws and injunction is dead and in the modern society and most of what was stated in your holy book were acceptable during his own dispensation but cannot be accepted in this dispensation.

this are human being and not animals. they are the future of family and society. this is a wrong way or method of teaching...and this is what make some of your Islamic people a harden criminal, mean, sucide bomber, kidnappers, murderers, ransom -takers, etc.

aside your Islamic laws , we have our 1999 constitution that is supreme to all other laws, decree, qur'anic directives...Nigeria is not an islamic state, it is secular state.

come to think of it, if you have one child among those children that were being brutalized and he eventually die or lost of his eyes , your comment will not be the nonsense you just typed..

always think before you type...

1 Like

Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by tolexy007(m): 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
Untainted007:
Where there's no law, there's no sin. I'm nt a Muslim, but the fact remains that, we are to train up the child in the way he or she shud go so when they go up they won't depart from it. Even Bible didn't go against using cane to instill correction in children cos a time will come they will outgrow cane but it's values you put in time from childhood till that stage in life that will be seen in them. I saw the video, even one of the pupil attested to it that they needed to be corrected.

that is y dey should b flogged like a Criminal?
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by TheRareGem1(f): 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nigerians are just ignorant and hypocrites, although I am sitting on the fence on this one, but common, those who attended Boarding schools, you can relate with this. No cap. Sometimes you sleep inside asbestor roof ceiling, wake you up in the midnight to beat you and other form of act which were term normal then.
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Corporate2020: 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mind your business infidels.

BUT THOSE ALFAS NO TRY AT ALL.

1 Thessalonians 4:11
And to make it your ambition to lead a perfect life, YOU MUST MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS and work with your own hands, just as we told you.
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Babatunde7109(m): 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
By Ishola Oludare

The most fundamental question a lot of people criticizing the action of the alfa and the senior students have refused to ask is: is there an existing rule in the school that says such punishment should be melted on whoever commit such a crime?

But it is so unfortunate that non of them is asking, but unreasonably making conclusions.
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Gkemz: 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
Religion of pain bringing pain to the world.
The world will be better without this religion.
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Corporate2020: 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
tolexy007:

that is y dey should b flogged like a Criminal?

If you too go to that Arabic School this afternoon as we ar talking now, you will be flogged mercilessly like a thief which you are .
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by henrysam(m): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
No wonder we have massive terrorists in our society.
Religion of pain and anguish.
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by nurain150(m): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
By Ishola Oludare

This is so bad that our Alfa have gone wrong on fhis.

Although the islamphobes are here.

They won't understand that most of this so called Kwara Alfa are advanced ritualist because Islam encourages us to work,
You can say you are an Alfa as primary source of Income.

You can also blame it on their parent, this parent neglect their children and take them to leave with an Alfa in early age.

Some see that as an escape route for a stubborn child. So the Alfa is the dumping ground.

Most Alfa now are days are masters in Islamic Studies, Doctors of Sharia Law from various reputable institution.

An Islamic scholar I know, hold BSC computer science, that was my own personal Alfa, The recent scholar I'm with now is a two time degree holder BSC Biochem BSC biology and soon Msc.

Islam is a religion of standard, it pains me if these people allow the islamphobes to attack Islam.

I bet most islamphobes haven't acheived what severals of Islamic scholar have in Life.
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Idrisk19(m): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
Well said.
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Noblewealth(m): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Am from kwara state but a Christian but you those fanatics and gullible minds they can kill on hypocritical things which they(clerics) are practicing in cryptic areas...

They forbid adultery and fornication but there(kwara) is their bedrock of getting married to multiple women...

They claim they are far from hell but closer to alujanah(heaven) with God forsaken act... Fear my people abeg.

What they did has not warranted severe and inhumane punishment like this...
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Integrafamoo: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
By Ishola Oludare

That is how boko haram are trained.
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by noble2faith(m): 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
Untainted007:
Where there's no law, there's no sin. I'm nt a Muslim, but the fact remains that, we are to train up the child in the way he or she shud go so when they go up they won't depart from it. Even Bible didn't go against using cane to instill correction in children cos a time will come they will outgrow cane but it's values you put in time from childhood till that stage in life that will be seen in them. I saw the video, even one of the pupil attested to it that they needed to be corrected.

You are mad for using the Bible to backup such barbaric act and to slap foolishness out of your head dey hungry me.

Can you allow any member of your family be flogged in such manner?
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by tolexy007(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
Corporate2020:

If you too go to that Arabic School this afternoon as we ar talking now, you will be flogged mercilessly like a thief which you are .

is clearly shows that ur brain has being flogged out
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Agugbadin: 3:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
You inflicted an indelible mark on someone causing harm to them and you say it is Islamic. This is satanic, put yourself in the shoes of those victims of black men wicked.
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Gfh1: 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
Really
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Miller232: 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
By Ishola Oludare

Nonsense na their type dey go camp another man ummul dey Bleep am anyhow
Useless alfa
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by salvation77177: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
And you think you can change them through brutalization. Those flogging them are free from sins and are the righteous ones because they do not go to night clubs? What kind of deception and hypocrisy is going on in the world today due to religious ignorance/ fanaticism. If not that Nigeria is a no man's land and a lawless entity,can this be done in a Sane environment?
Illiteracy is big disease.
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Untainted007: 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
noble2faith:

You are mad for using the Bible to backup such barbaric act and to slap foolishness out of your head dey hungry me.

Can you allow any member of your family be flogged in such manner?

See how u just show ur foolishness to the whole world at large.
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Zealll: 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
Blackfire:
Islam sunnah is our model...

You kaffris should shut up

Islam will rule
You are a fool by calling other kaffris, religion hypocrite, what make them kaffris, you are judging others, are you God, are you a saint, wickedness and evil has blind your eye all in the name of religion, a foreign religion for that matter that was imported to your domain, if they are christain are they kaffris, they they have Jesus son of marry which you call isah, if they have their other various religion what makes them kaffris, there religion was created my God the same way your religion was created, nothing happens without the knowledge of God, so don't judge and don't be a foolish human they way you jus display, idiot fellow.
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by drealcivilceno(m): 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
CandyOps:
"If na me I go call lawyer..." Sharap your mouth. If na you you no go do shit.

Bullying cannot be stopped in Nigerian higher institutions as long as your Papa dey use backhand wipe your mouth whenever you disrespect am for house

You guys fail to understand that the family is the cell of any society. And a nation is a reflection of the family - on a macro. And when your mama & papa almost de nearly use beating wan kill you for house wetin you expect stranger to do?

Says a lot about Nigeria....

Broken.
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by noble2faith(m): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
Untainted007:

See how u just show ur foolishness to the whole world at large.

See pot calling kettle black! How laughable! grin

A-graded foolish humanoid saying another person is foolish.
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by TenQ: 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
By Ishola Oludare

In Islam, it is justified to pretend to love God while in actual fact, it is the people of Allah and not Allah you fear greatly.

This is why when you are above the people of Allah in power and wealth, you can do anything freely.

If you doubt me, ask yourself this question.

Dangote committed fornication (zinna) with an american woman (and a picture of his buttocks was shared online for all to see): please what has the people of Allah eg Hisbah, MURIC etc said about it?

1 Like

Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Christistruth02: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
At least we now know how the bandits got their unmerciful Nastiness
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by cobaawaa10(m): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Honestly am detested by the action of this so called Islamic school... This is not Islam.. I stand to be corrected.. There is no place in the entire Quran where Allah said we should flog anyone who drank alcohol talk more of disgracing them publicly.. This single act can lead this folks to leave Islam when they fully have their right as adult.. Who ever has ordered the beating and publicizing it should be ready to face Allah... Am not saying their act was right but Wallahi there are ways to handle things in islam
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by compton11(m): 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
stanliwise:

So everyone speaking against it is a Christian?
Abi Christian don do you strong thing?
did I talked about the flogging?
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Muandis: 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
I am aware that most of the dullard commentators here have rotten mouth to spew rubbish in their mind about Islam just because they hate it but they should remember how many days have Nigerian soldiers beaten and striped women naked in public without telling government or themselves taking them to court or ritualists cutting human beings into parts without telling media men, force men or government to visit or wage war against such but it is an Islamic center of learning and rehabilitation draw such attention alas on them all they are hypocrites of the highest order whom their hypocrisy shall cover completely
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Boyooosa(m): 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
Breeding another set of terrorists
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Adjovi: 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
No wonder 80% of boys who graduate from Ile kewu end up as touts ,area boys, cultists disturbing the society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU Clears The Air On Receiving Money From Government / 22-Year Old Earns First Class, Wins Six Prizes In Law School / Applications For 2017/2018 Chevening Scholarships Are Now Open!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.