Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests (49361 Views)

Photographer Commits Suicide After Leaving A Note In Abuja (Photos) / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests by odunayo4william: 6:52am On Oct 11, 2021
People do not seems to know details about HIV... Why kill or die prematurely when you can live successfully with the virus.

Anyways, I can teach web and app development for 20k. Practical steps only. Contact me on 0 9 0 2 6 5 0 3 4 5 6.
Re: Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests by Mccall88(m): 7:11am On Oct 11, 2021
Dam mehn

Righteousness 89 must hear this
Re: Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests by Bbqekpa: 7:19am On Oct 11, 2021
Iamziggy:
Oyaooooo..... Dem folks will blame d wife....And not d religion..... If it's d other way round.... Muslims no go hear word....

Lol! If it were a Muslim, he would not only kill the wife, he'd first kill everyone in her village, kindnap 30 and burn down all their houses. That is the difference, Mr Terrorist.
Re: Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests by LivingTribunal: 7:22am On Oct 11, 2021
koyyes:
There are 3 major things that causes death.

Sickness
Accident
Marriage

The third is becoming rampant.

Your list is totally unacceptable, the major cause of death is Buhari which is indisputably rampant, and then sex that have sent many men to early graves since day one
Re: Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests by TimeTraveller: 7:32am On Oct 11, 2021
baralatie:

Imagine the public stigma that a pastor of a church is HIV positive?

So, suicide is better?
Re: Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests by ojonx(m): 7:33am On Oct 11, 2021
Wow! This is real! Tested and trusted App, one can use to make good money.
Join the WhatsApp group with the link below if you are interested.

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///HG8INxJdGBt4UTT5Cz123A.
Or Whatsapp on 08028616337.
Re: Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests by Dmeji4444(m): 7:36am On Oct 11, 2021
Maybe she was forced to marry the Pastor.

Christianity and forced marriage .

I fact that pastor must be a terrorist
Re: Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests by Rexymania(m): 7:50am On Oct 11, 2021
The note is even stained with water. Its could be his tears or sweat
Re: Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests by larryking540: 8:10am On Oct 11, 2021
Bola146:
Ha! God have mercy! A prostitute should think twice before marrying a pastor, a pastor should also think about his wife welfare and intimacy. Pastors should always create time for their wives too.
when a woman has no purpose in life she will always want a man to sit beside her
Re: Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 11, 2021
wonders shall never end
Re: Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests by Ndidi2: 8:35am On Oct 11, 2021
Mercychen:

My dear. Hm.

Most people don't realize the peace of mind they enjoy as singles until they get married.
The peace of mind I'm enjoying now is what I'm scared of losing to marriage. Let me be enjoying my single life for now. Biko.
just be prayerful
Honestly prayer works,tame him Tru prayer that is my juju
If not they will come home with infection
and be at alert
Let him know ua watching him like a hawk.
Do not take anything for granted ask questions,most importantly do not trust any human 100%

I trusted too much due to inexperience but now
Oh my gosh.
m much more wiser and will never take shit ever again.

Re: Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 11, 2021
OfficerGbadamos:
I and my mum are wh0res embarassed

Fixed grin
Re: Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests by Iamziggy: 8:52am On Oct 11, 2021
Bbqekpa:

Lol! If it were a Muslim, he would not only kill the wife, he'd first kill everyone in her village, kindnap 30 and burn down all their houses. That is the difference, Mr Terrorist.

Only small talk... See reaction every corner....
But that small talk choke una....
Re: Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests by effort1: 8:54am On Oct 11, 2021
Bola146:
Ha! God have mercy! A prostitute should think twice before marrying a pastor, a pastor should also think about his wife welfare and intimacy. Pastors should always create time for their wives too.

Did the post say the pastor did not have time for his wife? You never for once consider the adultery of the wide but rather focused on blaming the pastor.

Is this what feminism is? Overlooking the wrong doings of women?
Re: Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests by Iamziggy: 8:56am On Oct 11, 2021
caesymore:

Hows the religion to blame. Na religion give am the Hiv or na the religion cloud oga mind from say Hiv na coordinated matter this days.

Use you head make otherz no use am for you.

Ohhh!! It's now u and ya folks remember dat religion does not matter due to his actions abi? But if na muslim do dis one, na there religion go matter abi? Hypocrisy is a big disease of the heart and soul....
Re: Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests by Bola146(f): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2021
effort1:

Did the post say the pastor did not have time for his wife? You never for once consider the adultery of the wide but rather focused on blaming the pastor.

Is this what feminism is? Overlooking the wrong doings of women?

Ask google or use your glasses to read what I wrote well. Pele

Re: Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests by effort1: 9:05am On Oct 11, 2021
Bola146:

Ask google or use your glasses to read what I wrote well. Pele

Your response looks dumb.
Re: Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests by Bola146(f): 9:07am On Oct 11, 2021
effort1:

Your response looks dumb.

Exactly how dumb you are wink wink

Re: Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests by Bbqekpa: 9:21am On Oct 11, 2021
Iamziggy:

Only small talk... See reaction every corner....
But that small talk choke una....

No it didn't.
You comparing apples with oranges
Re: Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests by Iamziggy: 9:25am On Oct 11, 2021
Bbqekpa:

No it didn't.
You comparing apples with oranges

U for don look away na....
Re: Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests by UncleKoboko: 9:47am On Oct 11, 2021
Pataricatering:
u sound mad.
U sound whory
Re: Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests by AFRICANJAMAICA: 10:11am On Oct 11, 2021
amSTARboy:
Dangers of infidelity...

If u most cheat use your head and not your sex organ.

Please use a condom and save yourself of life drama.

Stay safe

If I give you 5million and ask you to sleep with a HIV patient with condom ,will you take the offer
Re: Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests by delishpot: 11:16am On Oct 11, 2021
HIV is not gotten only through sex na. Ignorancr is doing damage in Africa.
Re: Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests by effort1: 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bola146:

Exactly how dumb you are wink wink

When did you ask me question?

Looks like you are the one with dumb brain
Re: Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
OfficerGbadamos:
wh0re

Mynd44, Seun, Dominique, lalasticlala,OAM4J, puskin, dragnet, honsule etc

I earlier reported this gay troll who has numerous banned accounts like OfficerGbadamos,Inspectorlawal,DSSAgent,
TurnNewLeaf, SegFault, J0y0usever, 999monikers, SexyDivaQueen...the last three are female monikers he uses to lure men for gay meetings and deceive job seekers he wants to scam. He has broken rule 2,8 ,9 and 19 repeatedly.

He has impersonated me with the moniker 'k0yyes' to scam and deceive people which is a crime on nairaland.

Take note of this account too.
Re: Kenyan George Abisa Kills Wife, Commits Suicide After Positive HIV Tests by lasisi69(f): 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mancrossfire:
Emotional maturity is priceless!
pot undecided These screenshots shows "you" too are not emotionally mature undecided

People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O / Medical Equipment Distributed By Emeka Offor To Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos) / Shaka Momoh Is Dead! Diabetes Kills Owner Of Planet One Entertainment