Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. (11932 Views)

Photo: Map Of Nigeria On A Pothole As Made By Rain / The Infographic Map Of Kano Emirates, Emir Sanusi Got Smallest Land Mass / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Captain8(m): 10:16am On Oct 12, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr106:
I came late to this thread.
Izons or whatever you call yourselves, you people are toying with fire with that fictitious map. See desperation at it's fullest, you want to claim people's land because you were allowed to carry out fishing in those riverine areas. Captain8, Ebi2233, I pity both of you, death is calling you guys and General Ditari. By the time we finish dealing with your 1.2 million population of ogogoro drinkards you'll regret coming to this world. Can you imagine this pipeline criminals drawing map and claiming people's land as ijaw territories when what you criminals have is just 2 local government areas in Bayelsa.
have never seen another people's territories our map na.......abi u wan put anoda people territory 4 awa homogenous Ijaw republic?
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Captain8(m): 10:28am On Oct 12, 2021
BKayy:

There is time for everything.
After we are through with Nigeria, obstruct our view.
Ndigbo don't issue threats
well,our women will see you on that,,,,,,we will sent our female fighters to repelled whatever attack ibo men may bring....
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by isokomarine: 10:10am On Oct 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

I hope you now understand the reason I fight Isoko, urhobo and ijaw? Those minorities are landgrabbers , today Isoko people are claiming land in ndokwa east as part of Isoko.
Ndokwa east is just a complete semi-isoko
Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:59am On Oct 15, 2021
isokomarine:
Ndokwa east is just a complete semi-isoko
What is stop you minority Isoko from producing common ndokwa east local government since is semi Isoko grin jokers

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by BKayy: 11:42am On Oct 15, 2021
Captain8:
well,our women will see you on that,,,,,,we will sent our female fighters to repelled whatever attack ibo men may bring....
I don't think you need to repeat to the whole world the truth about Women taking care of things in Ijaw land while the Men drink away their sorrows in bars, because we already know.

Thats why I don't see any reason arguing with you Ijaw men on delicate issues like this when we all know that it is your women that have the final say.

Until Ijaw women create threads on this, I reserve my comment.

Thank you and God bless

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Leaked Map Of Ijaw Republic. by Captain8(m): 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
BKayy:

I don't think you need to repeat to the whole world the truth about Women taking care of things in Ijaw land while the Men drink away their sorrows in bars, because we already know.

Thats why I don't see any reason arguing with you Ijaw men on delicate issues like this when we all know that it is your women that have the final say.

Until Ijaw women create threads on this, I will reserve my comment.

Thank you and God bless
mugu

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

APC To Review Zoning Arrangement In NASS Tussle, Compensate North Central / The Myth Of One North? By A Middle Belter. Explosive! / Boko Haram: NSA Warns Of Likely Attack On Lagos Ports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.