Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,772 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Very Spacious Single Room For Rent At Ajah, Lakowe, Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Very Spacious Single Room For Rent At Ajah, Lakowe, Lagos (793 Views)

Queens Court Estate Promo, Now 7.5Million with C of O at Lakowe Lagos / 50% Off On Christal Villa Queens Court With C Of O At 7.5Million In Lakowe Lagos / Peckham spacious single Room £400pcm for tidy, Quiet female in shared flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Spacious Single Room For Rent At Ajah, Lakowe, Lagos by Jessie31(f): 6:01am On Oct 11, 2021
Spacious
Clean
Serene environment
Spacious enough for a family looking for a single room.
Just three occupants in the compound

Rent per annum: 6,000×12=72,000
Agent+commission: 60,000
Total package: #132,000

It's pay and pack in!

Please, the house is in Lakowe, kindly don't call me if you are looking for a room in the heart of Ajah.

Call for inspection: 07088212734

1 Like

Re: Very Spacious Single Room For Rent At Ajah, Lakowe, Lagos by lajid: 6:45am On Oct 11, 2021
I fear who doesn’t fear this deal. 72k for house in Lagos grin

What type of house is that.
Re: Very Spacious Single Room For Rent At Ajah, Lakowe, Lagos by Jessie31(f): 8:49am On Oct 11, 2021
Re: Very Spacious Single Room For Rent At Ajah, Lakowe, Lagos by Jessie31(f): 8:51am On Oct 11, 2021
lajid:
I fear who doesn’t fear this deal. 72k for house in Lagos grin

What type of house is that.

Are you sure you are normal?

Did the advert say selfcon or flat?

Don't single rooms range from 4k-10k depending on the location, landlord or quality of building?

Or how much do you rent a normal single room with shared amenities in your father's house?

1 Like

Re: Very Spacious Single Room For Rent At Ajah, Lakowe, Lagos by Loftus(m): 8:55am On Oct 11, 2021
Jessie31:
Spacious
Clean
Serene environment
The room is good for a family with lots of luggages because it's quite big.

It's pay and pack in!

Please, the house is in Lakowe, kindly don't call me if you are looking for a room in the heart of Ajah.

how authentic is this?
Re: Very Spacious Single Room For Rent At Ajah, Lakowe, Lagos by lajid: 9:26am On Oct 11, 2021
Jessie31:

Are you sure you are normal?

Did the advert say selfcon or flat?

Don't single rooms range from 4k-10k depending on the location, landlord or quality of building?

Or how much do you rent a normal single room with shared amenities in your father's house?

Calm down woman. You don’t need to hyperventilate on little things. Nigerians sha
Re: Very Spacious Single Room For Rent At Ajah, Lakowe, Lagos by Jessie31(f): 9:29am On Oct 11, 2021
Loftus:
how authentic is this?

Do you mean the post or the poster?

It's a single room and not a selfcon neither is it a room in a flat.

It's a one room with the bathroom and toilet outside also being used by the other two occupants.

If you are interested please kindly call the number on the post, thank you.
Re: Very Spacious Single Room For Rent At Ajah, Lakowe, Lagos by Jessie31(f): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2021
lajid:

Calm down woman. You don’t need to hyperventilate on little things. Nigerians sha

Sorry about that �

I only responded accordingly.

Being surprise that a single room goes for 72k per annum in Lagos seems somehow ��‍♀️

Abi I for call am 'face me I slap you' for a clearer picture?
Re: Very Spacious Single Room For Rent At Ajah, Lakowe, Lagos by lajid: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2021
Jessie31:

Sorry about that �

I only responded accordingly.

Being surprise that a single room goes for 72k per annum in Lagos seems somehow ��‍♀️

Abi I for call am 'face me I slap you' for a clearer picture?

Maybe at the bolded grin goodluck finding someone anyway.
Re: Very Spacious Single Room For Rent At Ajah, Lakowe, Lagos by kehnton(m): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
Do you have any apartment in this vicinity at the moment?

Jessie31:
Spacious
Clean
Serene environment
Spacious enough for a family looking for a single room.

It's pay and pack in!

Re: Very Spacious Single Room For Rent At Ajah, Lakowe, Lagos by Jezikaempire: 11:25am On Nov 06, 2023
kehnton:
Do you have any apartment in this vicinity at the moment?

I need something like this please

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get To Know Abuja, Ask Someone, We Are All Ears / Properties For Sale In Port Harcourt / Contact Estuary Ventures For Your Need And We Will Get Back To You In A Sec.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.