Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) (28090 Views)

Nigerian Police Repossess Divisional Police Headquarters Orsu Imo State From UGM / Mob Burns 13 Suspected Bandits To Ashes In Sokoto Divisional Police Headquarters / Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) by berrystunn(m): 10:24am On Oct 11, 2021
Arda1000:
go ask them oponu

There at work
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) by TheGlassCountry: 10:25am On Oct 11, 2021
Angelfrost:

Yeah... The way they installed APC in Edo state and Bayelsa state, shey??!

Y'all actually keep deluding yourselves thinking that you matter far more than you really do... Instead of looking inwards, and ridding yourselves of the evil root amongst you, you are busy throwing blames to the sky while your land is desecrated.

Y'all should continue... Terrorism that you have been begging for, envying the North for has now located you!

The North kept on pointing fingers at Jonathan till he left office for their son... Now, they are eating stones and suffering 10 times over!!!

Buhari will complete his tenure and leave to continue enjoying his wealth... But, will your region ever recover from the abomination you are bringing upon her??! food for thought!!!
They have no idea what this senseless killings will birth! No idea at all, and I feel so sorry for the lost ones clapping hands over the death of another human being, people ambushed and caught off guard, murdered without even a chance to fight back.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) by witworth(m): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2021
helinues:
Very good

Free Petrol dey oo should Incase UGM need some
lol, dem no go come collect am, their members sick small. So dem wan rest small.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) by TheGlassCountry: 10:28am On Oct 11, 2021
Asiri1991:
More like unknown gunmen attacked known gunmen. Both aren't worth living with humans. Are they?
it's kind of funny, I mean the level of your stupidity, a thousand police men come from a thousand Nigerian families, different tribes, different religions and different beliefs. Not worth living with humans? You are an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) by Curious345: 10:28am On Oct 11, 2021
Tunasco4u:
Please stay wherever you are Enugu is really hot now,this unknown gunmen putting threats to everybody's mind now in Enugu.
See what happened at Umueze in Enugu this morning 11/10/2021
who is the guy lying dead. Is he an ESN operative.?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) by witworth(m): 10:29am On Oct 11, 2021
E be like say some people never know say Nigeria second civil war don start small small.
Nigeria was meant to be divided for breakaway. So
Pharaoh...! Let my people go!

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) by TheGlassCountry: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2021
Angelfrost:

Yeah... Why should the whole world be bothered when Easterners are okay with it. Same way Northerners pampered and cushioned Boko Haram till they became prey.

We will be here to tell them that we told them so! tongue
may you always see the morning light of truth all the days of your life. God bless you.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) by witworth(m): 10:33am On Oct 11, 2021
Am waiting for the declaration of the so called state of emergency by so called government of a so called country on a legitimate region that have a right to self determination.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) by TheGlassCountry: 10:38am On Oct 11, 2021
Simdyofficial:
shocked buhari should stop paying this policemen salaries.. They no worth am cheesy how will they now protect the citizens shocked 50naira plc grin
mention one sector in Nigeria that is not corrupt! Just one, let's start our discussion from there.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) by TheGlassCountry: 10:46am On Oct 11, 2021
witworth:
E be like say some people never know say Nigeria second civil war don start small small.
Nigeria was meant to be divided for breakaway. So
Pharaoh...! Let my people go!
The beauty we all see in this images. In the death of policemen ambushed by gunmen hiding in the masses, it's revolting .... And when eventually the war breaks out and millions are touched and scarred deeply forever, just like before. Just maybe then. People will realize that this barbaric occurrences are not what one should giggle and laugh about. It's the beginning of the end, and only a few will rise from the ashes to see a new rising sun. I tell you. Sure Nigeria is a failed country, sure the police force is corrupt, oh! Mention one institution that's not corrupt in Nigeria. There's none. Still this incessant killings is not the way. I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) by witworth(m): 10:52am On Oct 11, 2021
TheGlassCountry:
The beauty we all see in this images. In the death of policemen ambushed by gunmen hiding in the masses, it's revolting .... And when eventually the war breaks out and millions are touched and scarred deeply forever, just like before. Just maybe then. People will realize that this barbaric occurrences are not what one should giggle and laugh about. It's the beginning of the end, and only a few will rise from the ashes to see a new rising sun. I tell you. Sure Nigeria is a failed country, sure the police force is corrupt, oh! Mention one institution that's not corrupt in Nigeria. There's none. Still this incessant killings is not the way. I rest my case.
good, I appreciate you for this, but believe me there's no other way to breakaway in African countries aside civil war.
So we no be one Nigeria and can never be,
Na so e be.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) by Godispeace: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2021
Are u minding that brainless and ediotic Arda1000: ?
Tyche:

Do you really believe what you wrote?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) by Godispeace: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2021
U are brainless and ediotic shocked
Arda1000:
Dss men at work they also forgot to touch the place
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) by Timmi: 11:15am On Oct 11, 2021
loveth360:
Unknown GunMen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu,Cops Missing.

#IgbereTV

Video>>>>

https://www.facebook.com/192893700739192/posts/5120103431351503/?app=fbl

THE IPOB AND IGBOS are the unknown gunmen. No one, not even their Governors speak up to condemn this and when the security people now protects themselves, then these useless Nigerian press will be shouting and reporting number of people killed in the operation.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) by ihedioramma: 11:20am On Oct 11, 2021
allthingsgood:

It's not DSS. DSS can never attack another security agency. This is the work of ipob and y'all know it
Dont say what you dont know . How do you no they are ipob?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) by Arda1000(m): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2021
Godispeace:
U are brainless and ediotic shocked
I don't reply mad guys
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) by Blitzerz: 11:55am On Oct 11, 2021
allthingsgood:

It's not DSS. DSS can never attack another security agency. This is the work of ipob and y'all know it

So you think you can vouch for dss in Nigeria?

Stop dreaming

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) by Tyche(m): 11:58am On Oct 11, 2021
FakeUnity:

When your mooslim skull play your 'Igbo hate Biafra' propaganda, it is good but when we hammer you in the same way, you'll start lamenting. Mugu! grin

Everything is not about tribe you little boy!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) by Abibe4u: 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
helinues:
Very good

Free Petrol dey oo should Incase UGM need some
They will use same petrol you gave them to attack you, Idiot.���
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) by Dreadful: 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
After cleansing the police that will give our people cover, the DSS will start to attack our people just to paint IPOB black but their plans will never work.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) by stanluiz(m): 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
Enugu state governor is still sleeping despite the insecurity going on the state.

That she-man madam is more interested in lands he is going to sell.

South East governors don tire me.

Igbo people , it is high time we purge out ipob esn Ugm in out land. We know their location. We can do that before it this year run out . If not, our people in other regions won't be returning for Xmas this year.

Nigeria security forces is trying but we need to step up and purge demonic ipob out of our land.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) by allthingsgood: 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
ihedioramma:
Dont say what you dont know . How do you no they are ipob?

Cos I watched the videos. They are clearly ipob
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) by allthingsgood: 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
Blitzerz:

So you think you can vouch for dss in Nigeria?

Stop dreaming

I don't have to vouch for anybody. It doesn't make sense that DSS will be hiding to kill people. If security operatives want to kill criminals they won't hide. There's nothing d criminals can do. This is clearly ipob esn
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) by allthingsgood: 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Titto93:

But a DSS engaged soldiers in Owerri road in a gunbattle...

D unfortunate thing, is dat u guys don't know what dis government is all about. D division among the masses blindfolded, everyone against the atrocity of d govt.
D Fulani govt. is ur enemy

You igbos are the ones dividing yourselves. Cos u love victim mentality. Everybody is always out to get u. You are the ones hating on entire tribes, throwing insults on other people, then still turn around to play victim card. Fulani u said is not good yet u guys have refused to leave their land and return to the east. You want to hate on other tribes and yet still benefit from them. Smh
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) by Cronus1: 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
Stanchem029:

I will soon track you.

Seun
Dominique
Lalastica
Mynd44
This boy is using this forum to perpetuate evil
He has been permanently banned.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) by Blitzerz: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
allthingsgood:

I don't have to vouch for anybody. It doesn't make sense that DSS will be hiding to kill people . If security operatives want to kill criminals they won't hide. There's nothing d criminals can do. This is clearly ipob esn

It doesn't make sense that they are trying to create anarchy so that Malami can unconstitutionally declare state of emergency?

If that doesn't make sense to u, then nothing will make sense.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) by ihedioramma: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
allthingsgood:

Cos I watched the videos. They are clearly ipob
Who videos them ? so you know ipob face ?, Ipob and Dss are reading your post becareful o .
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) by cardoctor(m): 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
Haaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Mocks President Buhari Over Mama Taraba (Video) / Anambra Election: Yul Edochie Denies Stepping Down, Threatens Legal Action / Breaking News: Senator Douye Diri Wins PDP Primary In Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.