Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies (31634 Views)

Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord / Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) / Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Justiceleague1: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sade Adu's song featured in True Lies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by computer0810(m): 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ipob are never major player on anything aside to play d spoiler
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Skales shake body in Netflix Sex education
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by shantti(m): 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na that Davido assurance own for Coming 2 America loud pass lipsrsealed. I believe say any time Chioma dey watch that movie,if she watch am reach that place,she go fast forward am Sharp sharp lipsrsealed

What is wrong with u people grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Calicoe: 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2021
I've heard phyno's song '' yayo'' in one Hollywood movie but the title of the movie has totally escaped me
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Pritipresh(f): 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ancecoker:
be like say una no knw werin dey sup for Naija... Wetin konsign us with people wha dey sing abi do tiata...

We need Money abeg
cry
No be lie
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
what of "The Water Man" ??

y'all be tripping lol
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Sirtee19: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sunny Ade also featured in Hollywood movie in 1987 or 1989. I've forgotten the movie title.
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by habex005(m): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
you forgot joromi by simi in queen sono

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by postnas(m): 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
Wizkid-joro on Netflix sex education
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Imoobot(m): 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
full pack
gistray:
Not up to 10 seconds of the songs.
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by yomibrain: 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
Where is D'Banj - Bother you...
Half of a Yellow Sun ?
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Emmanuel909090: 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
Keep making us proud.
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by yongg: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
Justiceleague1:
Sade Adu's song featured in True Lies.

Seal's "kiss from a rose �" featured in one of the batman's movies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCol1dhLmco

Ehm, Jidenna's "Long live the Chief" in Luke Cage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE_kwdfapUM

Shirley Bassey on 007's Goldfinger. I personally like her "Let's get this party started"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqNcyFNMfLM

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Josbreed: 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
Y didn't you put King Sunny Ade?
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Awesome01(m): 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na that Davido assurance own for Coming 2 America loud pass lipsrsealed. I believe say any time Chioma dey watch that movie,if she watch am reach that place,she go fast forward am Sharp sharp lipsrsealed

Bros, abeg, I've been wanting to ask this question. What exactly do that Chioma song have in common with that film or it's storyline?

Davido could or should have used a better music in his array of songs or compose a new one, which exalts the value of the black race instead of singing a song about his lover (Chioma).
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Anndrew(m): 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
Pacific realm
Vs
Coming to America
Chose ur goat wisely
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by rabiudon: 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
Danfo driver- Phat girls
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Neddyogu(m): 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Wuket sombori
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Lotusflowerbomb: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
SEX EDUCATION too featured some Nigerian music
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by AlmaIganishire: 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nigerian artist making waves like Oraimo. I have listed all songs and I’m going to play and replay these songs with my New Oraimo Freepods 3.

Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by mudiana(m): 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
I thought I would see Majek's song "Love and Affection". if u have seen the Hollywood movie "Fool's Gold", u go see say majek did it before em.
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Melaninprincess(f): 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
AlmaIganishire:
Nigerian artist making waves like Oraimo. I have listed all songs and I’m going to play and replay these songs with my New Oraimo Freepods 3.
Sure you're going to enjoy it. That is one great accessory.
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by April4th(m): 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
Fools gold featured a Majek Fashek song(Love and Affection).
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by ObaAdebola(m): 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by steeltu(m): 6:10am On Oct 12, 2021
It was Fela instrumental that was played in Queen and slim and not burna boy. " To ba boni shakara pade "

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Maximar: 8:05am On Oct 12, 2021
Slimcase - Azaman (in the movie - Zola), 2021
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by etzmztagenius: 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
skales shake body

sex education season 3
Re: Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies by Ddokie: 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
mudiana:
I thought I would see Majek's song "Love and Affection". if u have seen the Hollywood movie "Fool's Gold", u go see say majek did it before em.

Na dat one sweet pass. Majek was a legend abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song / Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) / What Artists Should Learn From Burna Boy's New Album Twice As Tall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.