Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:20 AM

Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Remains My Son, I Care About His Welfare - Gov. Ikpeazu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Remains My Son, I Care About His Welfare - Gov. Ikpeazu (704 Views)

Fubara To Wike: "Whatever Happened Is In The Past, My Oga Remains My Oga" / Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Remains My Son, I Care About His Welfare - Gov. Ikpeazu by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:12am On Oct 11, 2021
Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Remains My Son, I Care About His Welfare - Gov. Ikpeazu | #IgbereTV

By Wisdom Nwedene , Umuahia

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State has described the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu as his son.

Speaking during an interview with Vanguard, monitored by IGBERE TV, Ikpeazu said dialogue and negotiation are the best ways to resolve the current face-off between the Federal Government and the IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, stating that other means may stimulate more violence.

According to him, “we must engage with IPOB. Yes, we must find a way to talk about the issues at stake. These people are not as bad as the ones in the Northeast or northwest who go to schools and seize the whole population of teachers and students or invade the mosques and churches and kidnap all the worshippers and nobody can find them until ransom is paid.

“I believe that there is some ideological sense in what these people in the Southeast are saying. There is something to listen to even though it is criminal to take up arms against the state. There is a message they are trying to pass in the process. We need confidence building among ourselves rather than use words that we should not use even as leaders. Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gunpowder but the solution is not too difficult to find.

“I regard Nnamdi Kanu as my citizen but not as leader of IPoB because I am the governor. I am prepared to engage to resolve the issue. I care about his welfare and I care that he should be tried in a just and fair way. I am happy that they want to bring justice to bear by looking at the allegations against him and trying him fair and square but I would not want him to be treated as if he was a convict when he has not been convicted. Not until otherwise, he is still my citizen and as his father it behoves on us to care for him after all the prodigal son had a father.

“The scenario in the Southeast appears as if we are running away from the foundation of solving the problem of IPOB but you must recognize the fact that the apparatus of security lies heavily on the federal government.

“The problem is further compounded by the fact that there is a proliferation of small arms in the hands of people who should not have them. We also have an ill-equipped, inadequate and underfunded police system in the land”.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

https://igberetvnews.com/1402578/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-remains-son-care-welfare-gov-ikpeazu/

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Remains My Son, I Care About His Welfare - Gov. Ikpeazu by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 11, 2021
This one is regaining his senses little by little ......those who make peaceful resolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Remains My Son, I Care About His Welfare - Gov. Ikpeazu by vanbonattel: 8:28am On Oct 11, 2021
He's not only your son, he's the number one Igbo first son right now with over 40 million fathers, mothers and brothers rooting for him across the globe.

He may go on to become the symbol of Igboland forever. We all love him.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Remains My Son, I Care About His Welfare - Gov. Ikpeazu by Simdyofficial(f): 8:37am On Oct 11, 2021
vanbonattel:
He's not only your son, he's the number one Igbo first son right now with over 40 million fathers, mothers and brothers rooting for him across the globe.

He may go on to become the symbol of Igboland forever. We all love him.
it is not of the flesh that revealed this to you- the spirit of Biafra surely did- May you never be put to shame.. Amen. Have a lovely week

7 Likes

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Remains My Son, I Care About His Welfare - Gov. Ikpeazu by helinues: 9:05am On Oct 11, 2021
Meaning you raised uncultured son
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Remains My Son, I Care About His Welfare - Gov. Ikpeazu by Tinububalls: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2021
IPOB IS A WEAPON OF EASTERN ELITES AGAINST NIGERIA.
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Remains My Son, I Care About His Welfare - Gov. Ikpeazu by McStoic(m): 11:46am On Oct 11, 2021
Tinububalls:

Kaii...you guys are impossible. Tueh
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Remains My Son, I Care About His Welfare - Gov. Ikpeazu by DrSamOnowu87(m): 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
Tinububalls:
This brown roof city people sef,una hatred ve no comparison & is endless.
What u people cannot talked down/stab at d back does not exist.
Kwantinue until we igbos vamus,jakpa comot dis zoo contraption that is when u people ll know what u did to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Remains My Son, I Care About His Welfare - Gov. Ikpeazu by FakeUnity: 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ikpeazu, you governors go hear word by force. Power has returned to the people.
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Remains My Son, I Care About His Welfare - Gov. Ikpeazu by Emergingnation(m): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
Tinububalls:
Yes , Nigeria must crumble, every region must answer their fathers name...
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Remains My Son, I Care About His Welfare - Gov. Ikpeazu by Emergingnation(m): 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
helinues:
He uncultured because he's walking to free his lots from this contraption...

All this unity beggars self !
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Remains My Son, I Care About His Welfare - Gov. Ikpeazu by loveth360(f): 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2021
helinues:
Shut up
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Remains My Son, I Care About His Welfare - Gov. Ikpeazu by loveth360(f): 1:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Nnamdi kanu is our only leader in Igbo land now.
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Remains My Son, I Care About His Welfare - Gov. Ikpeazu by meolaniyi(m): 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
MNK is IGBO first citizen
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Remains My Son, I Care About His Welfare - Gov. Ikpeazu by cybernaut(m): 1:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
What about our chief in red cap who was manhandle by the Nigeria soldier in the name of Nollywood actor Mazi. Ichie Chinweteleagu who is still in DSS custody who only offence was wearing design cloth of the "Rising Sun" while Gunmi is working freely after campaigning for amnesty for bandits.

Am sorry is too late power belong to the people not for elites anymore in the earthern Nigeria. The only leader we support now is Mazi. Nnamdi Kanu , the prophet of our time but to chip in more to you Mr. Governor our leader is older than you please take corrections and he is not a prodigal son but the chosen one from Elohim the only true God on earth and above the earth.
Re: Biafra : Nnamdi Kanu Remains My Son, I Care About His Welfare - Gov. Ikpeazu by Karlovych: 4:04am On Oct 12, 2021
Sheikh Gumi remains Buhari's comrade

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Seriously In Trouble / Why So Much Hate On Tinubu.. I Think He Is Capable / Soludo Wipes Off ‘Office of the Wife Of The Governor’ In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.