Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Why My Relationship With Mercy Crashed, Bbnaija’s Ike Speaks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why My Relationship With Mercy Crashed, Bbnaija’s Ike Speaks (534 Views)

My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed / My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why My Relationship With Mercy Crashed, Bbnaija’s Ike Speaks by LifeOfTrigga(m): 8:54am On Oct 11, 2021
Big Brother Naija season is never complete without ‘situationship‘, with the Pepper Dem season not an exception.

Ike Onyema, who was in relationship with the winner of season 4 edition of the BBNaija show, Mercy Eke aka Mercy Lamborghini, has broken silence over their break up.

Understands the duo relationship was the hottest in the house and the hope of the fans was rekindled after the two love birds went on to start a reality TV show.

Fast forward to the end of the show, they were still giving the public ‘Hot-Hot‘, but a couple of months later, there was no news on their relationship, as it was later revealed that they aren’t together anymore.

In an interview with Vanguardlive TV, Ike blamed the social media for playing a major role in their break up.

“I’ve been in a couple of relationships but this one (with Mercy) wasn’t it; having a relationship where people have a million opinions just isn’t it,” he lamented.

Ike, however, said he is open to a new relationship only if the prospective partner would meet his standards.

According to Ike, “I will like to date a lady that is intelligent, pretty much independent and not so freaked about social media. I believe social media brings a lot of negative vibes from people when it comes to relationship”.

Re: Why My Relationship With Mercy Crashed, Bbnaija’s Ike Speaks by LifeOfTrigga(m): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2021
.... myndd44 front page
Re: Why My Relationship With Mercy Crashed, Bbnaija’s Ike Speaks by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:13am On Oct 11, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:
.... myndd44 front page
Re: Why My Relationship With Mercy Crashed, Bbnaija’s Ike Speaks by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:51am On Oct 11, 2021
Re: Why My Relationship With Mercy Crashed, Bbnaija’s Ike Speaks by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:53pm On Oct 15, 2021

(1) (Reply)

5 Things To Do Regularly To Make Your Relationship Enjoyable / Which Animal Do You Hate The Most? / Na Girl Wey Calm Down From January To December Go Enjoy..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.