Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition (13306 Views)

2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Political Movement 'BAT 23' Flagged-Off By Supporters / Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members / Shina Peller Picks APC Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by MANofMEN(m): 9:14am On Oct 11, 2021
A federal lawmaker representing Iseyin/Itesiwaju/Kajola/Iwajowa Federal Constituency at the Federal House of Representatives, Hon. Shina Peller has debunked the news making rounds that he is against the choice of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the presidential candidate in the 2023 general elections.

He made this clarification via his social media platforms, where he explained that the report being spread by bloggers is a misinterpretation of what he actually said during an interview he granted last month.

According to him, “My attention has been drawn to the news on blogs quoting me to have said that the APC Leader “Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu should not be anointed as President."

“Sadly, it is a misrepresentation of what I said. To set the record straight, I have nothing against our leader nor his presidential ambition. I have enjoyed a father and son relationship with him for years, and it remains so.

“I commented on the age-long political style of forcing candidates down the throat of the citizens, without thinking of the principles of equity, equality and fairness. "

“I stated that the rest of the world is leaving Nigeria behind in terms of rapid growth and development."

“The next general election is a reset period for our dear country. We must get it right! Our collective decision must be based on promoting peace and unity."

“The next general election is a reset period for our dear country. We must get it right! Our collective decision must be based on promoting peace and unity."
https://independent.ng/i-am-not-against-tinubus-political-ambition-shina-peller/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by OBALOLA55(m): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2021
ONE LAGOS LANDLORD WILL MARK HIM FOR ASSASSINATION JUST LIKE HE DID TO FUNSO WILLIAMS

CC. SEUNMSG

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by Abboki: 10:16am On Oct 11, 2021
grin
Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by Iamvetlander(m): 10:16am On Oct 11, 2021
Like for Tinubu, Share for Speed Darlington.

I wan check something

19 Likes 86 Shares

Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by DropsMic(m): 10:16am On Oct 11, 2021
Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by YorubaKinging: 10:16am On Oct 11, 2021
The end is near

Towards 2030, God Almighty will raise up some people to lead Yoruba Nation.

They will rule with judgment and righteousness

Get ready for the good times

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by ainas247: 10:16am On Oct 11, 2021
I love Tinubu so much but to be honest I think Baba health won’t make him be the best candidate..

Campaign, traveling around etc... Baba should just relax..

Meanwhile if you want to do google ads or SEO
Chat up with amazing results

5 Likes

Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by ProfAmaben(m): 10:16am On Oct 11, 2021
Shina Peller, just leave them, let them keep voting in ancestors and expect change.

4 Likes

Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by Abboki: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2021
shocked
Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by Maxymilliano(m): 10:17am On Oct 11, 2021
Fear of political stigmatization is the beginning of wisdom

3 Likes

Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by crossfm: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2021
Hehehe.

Fear,fear.
Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by donpapa(m): 10:17am On Oct 11, 2021
Ok..!olowo idan
Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by fasho01(m): 10:17am On Oct 11, 2021
Las las he's your godfather and without whose anointing wouldn't have come your appointment

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by Authoreety: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2021
I'm against it joor
Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by SadiqBabaSani: 10:18am On Oct 11, 2021
Marked fr Cyber demolition by Apc e rats

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 11, 2021
Baba Tinubu should look after his health. Old age has set in.

Just like M.K.O, he could be given the title of a 'President that never ruled'.

4 Likes

Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by Onepeople: 10:18am On Oct 11, 2021
Wahala, he is not going back to house of rep again. Tinubu urchins will make him their number one enemy now.

1 Like

Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by donnie(m): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2021
Tinubu will not be president.
Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by vinceyinnovation: 10:19am On Oct 11, 2021
Never forget this quote "The best answer for a quiet person is to be a fool"
Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by Wawelexy(m): 10:20am On Oct 11, 2021
It's still the same thing jare
Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by adesegun121(m): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2021
Abi
Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by Bola146(f): 10:24am On Oct 11, 2021
grin what did you expect him to say grin he too want to go for second term cheesy FFO

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by seunaj: 10:25am On Oct 11, 2021
The truth is that Tinubu in his right mind would have ruled Nigeria much better. However, the Tinubu of the moment is not the Tinubu we used to know. Age and health is no longer on his side. Let the younger generation rule pls

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by Kingrefreshed: 10:26am On Oct 11, 2021
MANofMEN:
https://independent.ng/i-am-not-against-tinubus-political-ambition-shina-peller/

Tinubu is another Vegetable loading.

I don taya for vegetable soup abeg Nigerian Youths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by Finnese001: 10:26am On Oct 11, 2021
angry
Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by Angelfrost(m): 10:28am On Oct 11, 2021
I think it's quite disappointing that with all the failure of Buhari to improve this nation since 2015, the only thing of interest to Tinubu and his clowns is 2023 presidency.

So, what happens between now and then??! What happens to the economy??! What happens to the almost non-existent unity??! What happens to the North and South-East??! What happens to the shockingly and astronomically rising National Debt??!

Come to think of it, what magic will Tinubu or even Osibanjo pull off if elected with respect to the areas mentioned above??!

These are issues and topics I expect all serious and intelligent youths and elders to be discussing and brainstorming about now, not which person, tribe or party takes over from this current failure come 2023!!!

5 Likes

Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by berrystunn(m): 10:28am On Oct 11, 2021
APC is blood socking agent
Anyone that vote them again is evil

Don't forget the 8yrs pain

Re: Shina Peller: I Am Not Against Tinubu’s Political Ambition by Urbanchampion: 10:28am On Oct 11, 2021
How can he? when he's not mad!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sultan Of Sokoto To Buhari: Corrupt Officials Should Go To Jail / Ondo Health Workers Protest 5Months Unpaid Salaries (pics) / FG Extends 2016 Budget Implementation To March 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.