Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) (63391 Views)

Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" / Man With Two Degrees And Phd Now Working As Labourer At Dangote Refinery / Why I resigned my bank Job for bread-hawking -HND Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 11, 2021
so this morning i decide to set out in search of any menial job! Just to get wah to eat and atleast av a lil savings for d tiny project i intend setn off!

got to a place asked if they needed labourer! The man in charge of the construction said yes, but they gun pay me per bag of cement! Toh no wahala! Honest truth was that i heard 1500 per bag! 4my head i don reason say 4bags=6k!

am done with a bag now(mind u, u nid see the amount of sand they used in mixin a bag of cement, dem those bricklayerz na thieves)
elasticstone
make i collect my 1500 koz i know i cant survive 4bags of cements. The madman is tellin me now that it was 500 per bag he said!

which kin stupid country b this for christ sake?

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
People just wicked i swear!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
support please
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
See as son of man dirty cos of 5h

Rontolo
god punish our leaders first then punish the masses wey dey take advantage of their fellow masses

119 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
Just to acumulate funds

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Whazar(m): 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
i have been here before but with God and hard work, the phase shall pass

shout out to all legit hustlers out there

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
Whazar:
i have been here before but with God and hard work, the phase shall pass

shout out to all legit hustlers out there

stay blessed

17 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Hgunotn: 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2021
Fuvk shirt
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hgunotn:
Fuvk shirt
ok
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
Legit ....... Man must chow

i think you can only measure my ability base on task given to me!

evening hustle #ikantfitkarigun

16 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by zexy2030(m): 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
I have been here before too. One of the days I broke my knee, I stopped and started using my brain to hustle.. I had to motivate myself with these words every morning

"If you can't use your brain, your body will suffer."

"More money is given to those who use their brains than their bodies."

Since then, I stopped and looked inwards, then with the little I earned, started self development.

Don't worry this phase shall pass.

181 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
zexy2030:
I have been here before too. One of the days I broke my knee, I stopped and started using my brain to hustle.. I had to motivate myself with these words every morning

"If you can't use your brain, your body will suffer."

"More money is given to those who use their brains than their bodies."

Since then, I stopped and looked inwards, then with the little I earned, started self development.

Don't worry this phase shall pass.

amen thanks
"work smart nat work hard"

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Cokahot: 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
Don't do what is easy. No worry,your pay day no far. The least menial work I have done is to clear my grass,and I got blister for like 2 days. So I felt what my gardener goes through when I pay him 7k for clearing,raking and burning.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
Cokahot:
Don't do what is easy. No worry,your pay day no far. The least menial work I have done is to clear my grass,and I got blister for like 2 days. So I felt what my gardener goes through when I pay him 7k for clearing,raking and burning.

amen! Its nat easy! I kud do any job if you stay around ifo abeokuta

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 12, 2021
azraeljaheel:

support
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 12, 2021
azraeljaheel:
so this morning i decide to set out in search of any menial job! Just to get wah to eat and atleast av a lil savings for d tiny project i intend setn off!

got to a place asked if they needed labourer! The man in charge of the construction said yes, but they gun pay me per bag of cement! Toh no wahala! Honest truth was that i heard 1500 per bag! 4my head i don reason say 4bags=6k!

am done with a bag now(mind u, u nid see the amount of sand they used in mixin a bag of cement, dem those bricklayerz na thieves)

make i collect my 1500 koz i know i cant survive 4bags of cements. The madman is tellin me now that it was 500 per bag he said!

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 12, 2021
azraeljaheel:
See as son of man dirty cos of 5h

god punish our leaders first then punish the masses wey dey take advantage of their fellow masses
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 12, 2021
azraeljaheel:

amen! Its nat easy! Ikud do any job if you stay around ifo abeokuta

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
azraeljaheel:

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
azraeljaheel:
Legit ....... Man must chow
i think you can only measure my ability base on task given to me!
evening hustle #ikantfitkarigun
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by AsiwajuAsatheo: 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
Bro,which side u dey gangan
Ifo or Abk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by ray501(m): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2021
It is weĺl.
Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
AsiwajuAsatheo:
Bro,which side u dey gangan
Ifo or Abk
ifo the name of the bus stop is called "arigbanjo"

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
ray501:
It is weĺl.
amen stay blessed

1 Like

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by AsiwajuAsatheo: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
azraeljaheel:

ifo the name of the bus stop is called "arigbanjo"
Wow I sabi DT side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
AsiwajuAsatheo:

Wow
I sabi DT side.

save a brother fam so al dis dudes on here knw am nat lying!
the street name na imode! U kud kum checkme out na church i dey crash

9 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by AutoChick4U(f): 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
azraeljaheel:

save a brother fam so al dis dudes on here knw am nat lying!
the street name na imode! U kud kum checkme out na church idey crash
My innermost prayer is to be generously blessed so i can reach out to others. Ur helper will locate you ijn

26 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2021
AutoChick4U:
My innermost prayer is to be generously blessed so i can reach out to others. Ur helper will locate you ijn

amen
thanks

4 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by AsiwajuAsatheo: 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
azraeljaheel:

save a brother fam so al dis dudes on here knw am nat lying! the street name na imode! U kud kum checkme out na church idey crash
Can I have your contact
I can check up on you maybe next week (depends on my availability)

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
AsiwajuAsatheo:

Can I have your contact

o7o5825032503
thanks chief... God go keep us pass next week

10 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
Not convinient, but i rada earn in a legit way than "karigunz"

man must survive! Swept and cleard the compound!

7 Likes

Re: The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
AsiwajuAsatheo:

Can I have your contact

azraeljaheel:
Not convinient, but irada earn in a legit way than "karigunz"

man must survive! Swept and cleard the compound!
AsiwajuAsatheo:

Can I have your contact

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria Apart From The Oil Industry. / “I Am An Uber Driver, Not A Yahoo Boy" - Man Reveals What He Does For A Living / Unmarried Policewoman Sacked For Getting Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.