Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,282 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

...... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ...... (392 Views)

Stop Breastfeeding Your Husbands, Breast Milk Is For Babies - Commissioner / Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer / 5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...... by dacblogger: 10:00am On Oct 11, 2021
Re: ...... by jikins(m): 10:41am On Oct 11, 2021
dacblogger:
Does herbs cure breast cancer?
Doctors In the house please help me out...my mum is sick nd is disturbing me seriously

Take her to a hospital. How did you know its breast cancer by the way? If it is better go to the hospital quickly to see the extent of it, before it spreads into other parts of the body.

1 Like

Re: ...... by dacblogger: 10:47am On Oct 11, 2021
jikins:

Take her to a hospital. How did you know its breast cancer by the way? If it is better go to the hospital quickly to see the extent of it, before it spreads into other parts of the body.
We have gone to the hospital...she removed the lump but the wound is not healing...the place now looks swollen..

We did scan n X-ray and they said it has not spread yet
Re: ...... by jikins(m): 11:02am On Oct 11, 2021
dacblogger:

We have gone to the hospital...she removed the lump but the wound is not healing...the place now looks swollen..

We did scan n X-ray and they said it has not spread yet

Really sorry to hear that, didn't the doctors give you a treatment plan or something? When they removed the lump, was that all of it? Did they do a scan to see if they got it all after?

If they got it all and it's just the wound from the surgery site that's the issue, that would be a relief. She must have been given drugs like antibiotics and stuff after the procedure? Let her take them, you can apply herbal remedies if you feel like, but my advice is you take her back so they can check it out. And see if they need to change or give her more drugs.

1 Like

Re: ...... by dacblogger: 1:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
jikins:

Really sorry to hear that, didn't the doctors give you a treatment plan or something? When they removed the lump, was that all of it? Did they do a scan to see if they got it all after?

If they got it all and it's just the wound from the surgery site that's the issue, that would be a relief. She must have been given drugs like antibiotics and stuff after the procedure? Let her take them, you can apply herbal remedies if you feel like, but my advice is you take her back so they can check it out. And see if they need to change or give her more drugs.

They're suggesting chemotherapy and the money is much..
That's why I want to know if it can be treated with herbs

(1) (Reply)

4 Quick Ways To Control Your Premature Ejaculation / Big Cobra Hidden In Water Closet Bites Woman To Death (video: See The Snake, The / My Mother-in-law Wants To Move In Few Weeks To Our Wedding. Should I Quit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.